It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 74: The 10 year Anniversary of 9/11 + more

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Yep, we can phone whomever if they want to provide their number.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I shall be here all night....tips are appreciated....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I hope it is ok to link my thread here . I really would like to get this interview heard by as many people as possible because there are some very strange incidents that occurred that day that even die hard 9-11 truthers have not heard of.Text Red I can feel it in my bones >
www.abovetopsecret.com...A word of warning however - DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHILE THE ATS live show is on! TONIGHT'S show is going TO ROCK. (just bookmark my link and listen later)
I can feel it in my bones > And MR SkepticOverlord gona be there . Dont miss it folks!

edit on 10-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Everyone please hang tight....we are doing a system reset to fix the bugs

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Having a few issues folks. Trying to sort them out. Please be patient.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think we got it fixed guys and gals.

Back on the air.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

whats wrong with the android app? i never get audio to play...it says its streaming...but...its not. im still running 2.1...

if you have any ideas,(other than upgrading OS) please share...

thank a millions

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Keep the calls coming folks.

We want to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
sorry. i found the right thread to post that in thanks.
edit on 10-9-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
oops it double posted.
edit on 10-9-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Awesome show...all of you that enjoyed it flag and star this thread so you can be marked by those that look for your support...the rest of us are checking out before we get caught up...

Good luck ATS...and I am signing out....

If there is a power greater than us...hopefully it would steer people away from this site....

Carry on!

edit on 9/11/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

If there is a power greater than us...hopefully it would steer people away from this site....

Hang on.

Are you referring only to the divine power that guides Al Qaeda, and the WBC?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I asked a question I do not believe I have posted.....

Let us assume for a minute I rigged the election and made you president... How would you proceed with 9-11 investigations

Would you leave it alone?

In fear for your presidency

Or would you proceed regardless of the risk....?

Well The major part to this is where you would start?

I had a simple thought on hunting down the truth...

First as commander and chief you are in charge of the toughest military in the world...

Assemble an A-Team composed of men and women who meet the following criteria...

No family alive
Had a family member die in the tower, plane, or pentagon, or a loved one or family member in afghanistan from the taliban
then judge on trust worthy-ness

next motivation
"My friends as president of the US of A I have to tell you their are a group of people I can not touch... They are the ones who caused your friend and family to die... And to borrow a phrase from Patton I am sure you will do the right thing...?

You see this is the part I have not heard anything on. So lets take the conspiracy to the next level.... What are we going to do the guilty parties?

A trial? where they can buy their way out or use influence to leverage a way out.....

in all seriously what do you want the leader to do in this circumstance....

lets say that under torture and following the law of the fact that all Americans are with in six degrees of the ones who did this...we find the names... what would you do?

I mean do we just execute all involve... or should there be degrees....

Me personally
Gave the orders to blow and shoot down...

Are found floating in the Patomic with the marine corps recruiter's cards in their breast pocket

the ones who aided hiding the conspiracy

go into general pop with a tattoo on their forehead saying I helped killing people on 9/11 ect.

well what are the details? how do I know for sure?

Let me just say their are a few bases where you can investigate... the grand total is about three or four.... and the officers involved would have been on the deck logs.....I am not going to say to much more but their are a few trees they did not cover and that will give you quite a leeway.... (if you become President I will tell you where you can send this team to dig up the records....)

this is not just in reference to the pentagon..... Surprise we have weapons (1970 era tech) in our arsenal that are UNDETECTABLE by radar and other means... you have to have LOS to spot

This is my opinion... any other way I see you lose information because if you play to honest a hand they will get away... and please note that everything I just mentioned is legitimate.....

I do not mean to seam to get off the subject but the questions are

how do you find out reliably who did it

just as important what do we do as Americans... in response... (do you even tell the world...)

edit on 10-9-2011 by ripcontrol because: bad wording

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just popping in to thank you for tonight's Show. Excellent! So much to think on,so many different views etc..Really,good,Show.

Keep up the awesome work..We need this,now more than ever. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for listening tonight.

Hope you enjoyed the show.

thanks for all the callers tonight as well. We appreciate your participation.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Our thanks to everyone that called in, and a big thank you to the SkepticOverlord and _BoneZ_ for their participation in tonites show.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
why hasn't anyone talked about april gillispie? the ambassador met with saddam and told him what happens between arab and arab affairs is of no concerne to the US. A month later he was trying to reunify ancient babylon and start with kuwait. we set him up for the war. the babies in the incubators being thrown on the ground were lies.

how do you justify going to war for using weapons we sold him? what did we think he was going to do with them? we sold him bubonic plague and anthrax. come on. why do we even sell these weapons to dictators? then paint them as the evil one for using them. bullcrap!

now according to the telegraph in london we are over throwing mubarrak. not only that but we are arming the rebels in liyba. we have been fighting these same exact people in afghanistan and iraq. these rebels have links to al qaeda. gadaffi has mustard gas, etc. SOMEBODY JUSTIFY THAT!!!!

if the wars are justified, why are the american people always being lied to.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join