It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 74: The 10 year Anniversary of 9/11 + more

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by Verumnocet

Dont believe what ATS tells you. The REAL ATS Head quarters is located in Langley, VA. So it might just get canceld if you get through. LOL.

"Hmmm interesting" (Johnny types in members name "Verumnocet" into the Langley Logistical Incombobulating Demystifier computer), "it says here that this isn't your first visit and your known by many other names" (Johnny makes a mental note to have the Men In Black pay "Verumnocet" a visit).

"Mwa-hahahah" (Johnny laughs in a maniacal manner)
edit on 9/10/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: To correct the maniacal nature of Johnny's laugh..

Fear monger.. Humm... interesting.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't believe that 911 was over 10 years ago now. It seems like 2 years max since it happened.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Parody:

Website briefed on 'credible but unconfirmed threat' to ATS Live show

cnn.fox.msnbc.com

U.S. officials warned Saturday evening that they have "specific, credible but unconfirmed" information about a threat against the website abovetopsecret.com coinciding with the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 ATS Live show.

Officials declined to disclose details of the threat, including any suspected method of attack, although one source said the website and ATS Live show were specifically mentioned as possible targets. Officials said they were taking the threat seriously, while evidently trying to temper the news by saying such threats are common during key events.
(visit the link for the full news article)

This was just a joke, not meant to be taken seriously

Consider yourselves warned!

*insert evil laughs here*
edit on 10-9-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Regretfully, I just stumbled onto this "thread"....and I must say....this "post" is #ing ridiculous. Blows my mind that anybody could have possibly found this "humorous". "This was just a joke, not to be taken seriously"....perhaps we should joke about any number of loved ones you have lost throughout the years....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join