It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The usual Suspects.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Isn't bashing Jew bashers as bad as Jew bashing?

And with that, I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vault13er
The ZIONISTS did Israel.

LOL. Not sure what that means.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Stop protecting these SLAVIC criminal inferior races

As a descendant of Polish and Russian persons, I hope you get banned for this trash.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Zbigniew Zebrinski

9/11 was the very space age Pearl Harbour that Rockerfeller man Zbigniew Zebrinski requested/suggested in his vision of world wide American dominance “The Grand Chessboard”, it was meant to launch us covertly into the last stages of the shadows planning for the New World Order.

The NWO Globalist Terrorist Zebrinski is another Lead in solving the Crime of 9/11 . This Geopolitical Mad Scientist was somehow involved in the Planning from what I could surmize...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Stop protecting these SLAVIC criminal inferior races

As a descendant of Polish and Russian persons, I hope you get banned for this trash.

Look who does not like trolling of a sudden.

But back on topic.

Id like to add a name, Bantz J. Craddock, who among other things, was president of MPRI, which has the parent company L3 communications under its wings. Also its refreshing to see a thread that does not deal with the dynamics of the collapses.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Yes it's refreshing, isn't it? As a matter of interest do you agree with Bravo's assertion that it's equally bad to bash jew bashers as it is to bash jews?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As far as the first name goes Isser Harel I came across this bit

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be curious about this bit

The fact that 9/11 was planned by the Mossad through the admittance of Isser Harel is well documented and appears in a book written by Michael Evans

Like is there a title to that book?

And on the names I provided

The spider in the net is MPRI, a subcontractor of the Pentagon. They took over the Arab/Iranian weapons-smuggling in 1995, helped the Mujahadeen to "liberate" Sarajevo in September 1995, took the best Mujahadeen fighters after Dayton on their own payroll, trained them with the help of Turkish army and sent them to Kosovo and later to Macedonia. I could not fin a link between Chechnya and MPRI, but Aukai Collins, an American Mujahadeen, who fought in Chechnya and had contacts with some of the 9/11 bombers, was at least on the payroll of FBI and CIA. Not Al Qaeda is in the center of all these events, but American secret services, which used Al Qaeda. Two of the 9/11 hijackers were veteran jihadists in Bosnia. What did they do in Bosnia that made them so exceptionally qualified to kill Americans? Not two, but five: Al Hazmi and Al Midhar (Plane Nr.3/Pentagon), Mohammed Atta (Plane Nr. 1/WTC) and the "Masterminds" Binalshibh and Khalid Sheikh Mohamed. Al Hazmi and Al Midhar were from Jan. 2000 until 9/11 under surveillance of US-Secret Services as was Atta's flat in Hamburg-Harburg. Binalshibh and Sheikh Mohamed are in US-custody since their arrest in 2002/2003 and are the main witnesses for the Pentagon-Version of 9/11, voluntarily or involuntarily they also work for US-interests. These people killed 3000 people, mostly Americans, but it is likely that they also worked for US secret services. Is there an al-Qaeda link with the Kosovo Albanian KLA army and if so what is the evidence? MPRI sent 80 – 120 Mujahadeen into Kosovo to help KLA. This is proven. ObL's own attempts to smuggle men into Kosovo failed. Originally, KLA had a rather weak Muslim influence. KLA are bunch of criminals with a great Albanian nationalist agenda. There's one exception: Hodza (Samedin Xhezairi), who praised himself (in German TV!) as coordinator for the pogroms around Prizren in March 2004. NATO sees him as confident of Bin Laden, but he himself says he has worked for CIA and BND. Another guy with double loyalty is the KLA-successor, so called ANA that is now split into several factions. One branch works with Al Qaeda, and the other is against this alliance.

www.serbianna.com...

L3 communications is the parent company of MPRI. I wonder if L3 or other companies under its wing had ties to the other highjackers.

L3 Communications acquierd the Training & Simulation Division of Raytheon Systems based in Arlington. I wonder if they were in any way related to the flight schools used by the highjackers.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Your position, that any discission of jewish involvement in the events of 9/11 is racist, is not valid. Each day that passes, gives one more reasons to investigate the mountain of evidence pointing to one country that stood to gain the most, by an increased American presence in the middle east. Your agenda is showing. You fight to silence anyone who dares to implicate Israel, precisely because you know they were responsible.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Your position, that any discission of jewish involvement in the events of 9/11 is racist, is not valid.

Sorry, thats not a "position" its just a simple fact. Like the sunrise or the tides.

Each day that passes, gives one more reasons to investigate the mountain of evidence pointing to one country that stood to gain the most, by an increased American presence in the middle east.

The worlds only invisible mountain. Amazing.

Your agenda is showing.

And you where yours on your sleeve. Kind of looks like a crooked cross.

You fight to silence anyone who dares to implicate Israel, precisely because you know they were responsible.

You are confusing being "silenced" with "no one wants to listen to me anymore".

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
HEY i must be doing something wrong. The internet keeps telling me these guys are the hijackers

AMERICAN AIRLINES #77
BOEING 757

1) Khalid Almihdhar - Possible Saudi national

-Possible resident of San Diego, California, and New York

-Alias: Sannan Al-Makki; Khalid Bin Muhammad; 'Addallah Al-Mihdhar; Khalid Mohammad Al-Saqaf

2) Majed Moqed - Possible Saudi national

-Alias: Majed M.GH Moqed; Majed Moqed, Majed Mashaan Moqed

3) Nawaf Alhazmi - Possible Saudi national

-Possible resident of Fort Lee, New Jersey; Wayne, New Jersey; San Diego, California

-Alias: Nawaf Al-Hazmi; Nawaf Al Hazmi; Nawaf M.S. Al Hazmi

4) Salem Alhazmi - Possible Saudi national

-Possible resident of Fort Lee, New Jersey; Wayne, New Jersey

5) Hani Hanjour -

-Possible resident of Phoenix, Arizona, and San Diego, California

-Alias: Hani Saleh Hanjour; Hani Saleh; Hani Hanjour, Hani Saleh H. Hanjour

AMERICAN AIRLINES #11
BOEING 767

1) Satam M.A. Al Suqami- Possible Saudi national

-Dates of birth used: June 28, 1976; Last known address: United Arab Emirates

2) Waleed M. Alshehri - Possible Saudi national

-Dates of birth used: September 13, 1974; January 1, 1976; March 3, 1976; July 8, 1977; December 20, 1978; May 11, 1979; November 5, 1979

-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Orlando, Florida; Daytona Beach, Florida

-Believed to be a pilot

3) Wail M. Alshehri

-Date of birth used: September 1, 1968

-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Newton, Massachusetts

-Believed to be a pilot

4) Mohamed Atta - Possible Egyptian national

-Date of birth used: September 1, 1968

-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida; Coral Springs, Florida; Hamburg, Germany

-Believed to be a pilot

-Alias: Mehan Atta; Mohammad El Amir; Muhammad Atta; Mohamed El Sayed; Mohamed Elsayed; Muhammad Muhammad Al Amir Awag Al Sayyid Atta; Muhammad Muhammad Al-Amir Awad Al Sayad

5) Abdulaziz Alomari - Possible Saudi national

-Dates of birth used: December 24, 1972 and May 28, 1979

-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida

-Believed to be a pilot

UNITED AIRLINES #175
BOEING 767

1) Marwan Al-Shehhi

-Date of birth used: May 9, 1978

-Possible residence(s): Hollywood, Florida

-Believed to be a pilot

-Alias: Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Al-Shehi; Marwan Yusif Muhammad Rashid Lakrab Al-Shihhi; Abu Abdullah

2) Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad

-Possible residence(s): Delray Beach, Florida

-Alias: Fayez Ahmad; Banihammad Fayez Abu Dhabi Banihammad; Fayez Rashid Ahmed; Banihammad Fayez; Rasid Ahmed Hassen Alqadi; Abu Dhabi Banihammad

Ahmed Fayez; Faez Ahmed

3) Ahmed Alghamdi

-Alias: Ahmed Salah Alghamdi

4) Hamza Alghamdi

-Alias: Hamza Al-Ghamdi; Hamza Ghamdi; Hamzah Alghamdi;

Hamza Alghamdi Saleh

5) Mohand Alshehri

-Alias: Mohammed Alshehhi; Mohamd Alshehri; Mohald Alshehri

UNITED AIRLINES #93
BOEING 757

1) Saeed Alghamdi

-Possible residence: Delray Beach, Florida

-Alias: Abdul Rahman Saed Alghamdi; Ali S Alghamdi; Al- Gamdi; Saad M.S. Al Ghamdi; Sadda Al Ghamdi; Saheed Al-Ghamdi; Seed Al Ghamdi

2) Ahmed Ibrahim A. Al Haznawi - Possible Saudi national

-Date of birth used: October 11, 1980

-Alias: Ahmed Alhaznawi

3) Ahmed Alnami

-Alias: Ali Ahmed Alnami; Ahmed A. Al-Nami; Ahmed Al- Nawi

4) Ziad Samir Jarrah

-Believed to be a pilot

-Alias: Zaid Jarrahi; Zaid Samr Jarrah; Ziad S. Jarrah; Ziad Jarrah Jarrat, Ziad Samir Jarrahi

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would like to add to the list of suspects PLUBE the ATS member for crating such a ridicules thread in order to shift the blame from himself and his accomplices. Obviously, the actions of such a person would be compatible to the prime suspect in any unsolved crime. The question now is, who is he, where is he, and who are his accomplices? Let us see now if he attempts to manipulate, deny, or distort the actual historically recorded events of history to suit his own evil purposes.
It would seem that the op has created a thread targeting a younger audience, very suspicious in itself.

Sure, I remember this is only an exercise.

edit on 13-4-2012 by redneck13 because: sorry, i dont know

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
Now i have always been a strong believer that 9/11 was a crime ...yet the crime even though what we are told.... believe the crime has not really been solved.

So i put this challenge to ATS members......

I will put forward some suspects...and i would like the members to join the dots...come up with he links and connections of the suspects...profile them and come up with a series of things that join all these supects to the crime at hand...then also going through and eliminating some and narrowing the crime down to ones that seem to be the most likely culprits....

Remember this is just an exercise but i think the results might prove interesting.....

THE LIST (feel free to add to the list)

Isser Harel
Larry Silverstein
Frank Lowy
Bill Clinton
Hilary Clinton
Lewis M Eisenberg
Ronald Lauder
Jeremy Kroll
Jerome M. Hauer
Michael Chertoff
Oussama Ziade
Dov Zakheim
Paul Wolfowitz
Elliot Abrams
Donald Rumsfeld
Gary Bauer
George Weigel
Norman Podhoretz
Midge Decter
Vin Weber
William Bennett
Jeb Bush
Eliot A Cohen
Richard Perle
George bush jr
George Bush Sr

Now I feel these people had some foreknowledge or possible links to the actual crime...but i will state once again...this is just a challenge in crime solving....All suspects are innocent in every degree of the word...
Now just a hint......just type in the Name of any given indivual in google...with 911 after and just see where it takes you...I hope this will be an interesting journey for any and all those who choose to participate.....I am not wanting to dicuss 9/11 I am am just wanting to see what links present themselves.....as i have done this on my own in another thread...but i would like to see if others find anything new....Another hint i think is follow the money and the motives....what is to be gained and what could be the achievments of commiting such a crime against humanity.
lets work together on something constructive for 911 rather than fighting semantics on issues that become circular and achieve very little.

You might want to add many well known ATS mebers to that list, after all, the obvious paid shills on here are also suspects because their actions make them part of a criminal conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
maybe we should also make a running list of known 9/11 shills on here and make it a sticky? that way any new members can avoid their lies.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

yuppers all for my own evil purposes...to let people know that theya re constantly being lied to by tptb......but i guess it is always best to just blindly believe...much like blindly believing god is going to come down and save us all.....what makes anyone think we need saving....we are capable of taking care of ourselves i guess.....

Yup just another evil day in the life of me.....but hey....I think you are actually doing something wrong if you think that the net is just giving up those names as the hijackers....you mean they just acted alone....I mean what they all just got together and decided that this would be a good thing for them to do to further their cause.....

But it's ok redneck.....you have the right to believe what you like....just as i have the right to think the way i want...(least for now) till we are all gathered up and brought back into slavery so that our owners can pave the way to glory by filling their pockets off of my back......but I am glad you have shown that your willing to believe that a bunch of half cocked Arabs with box cutters were so capable to act in such a manner to be able to confiscate for passenger jets and time the attacks with such precision as to be able to pull off such a tragic series of events without any kind of real financial backing and knowledge.

Also if this is for the younger generation then that is great that this old man is able to get through to the young and make them think outside the box. The world is messed up and it is being destroyed by the people whom seem to feel they own our sorry a$$es and well ....No one owns me ...and thankfully i have the ability to think for myself......And if you would bother to do what was asked....and type in a few of the samples of the people being spoken of...you might just find some things of interest besides just believing that it was done by the so called 19 hijackers that were such capable pilots as to be able to get planes to strike targets with such precision......I would ask you to come back and and show that the only story out there is the one backing the OS.......I bet you that you might...if you really tried...you might just find a few inconsistencies.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Why the incredulity ? It is not the first time "half cocked Arabs" have carried out multiple plane hi-jackings :-

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by plube

Why the incredulity ? It is not the first time "half cocked Arabs" have carried out multiple plane hi-jackings :-

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well the MSM do have a habit of fabricating stories, so who is responsible for the hijackings in your link will always be questionable due to the source it came from.

If say Arabs had hijacked before 9/11 it was never 4 planes in the same day, that is the unbelievable part, especially with boxcutters! I'd accept one plane, but not 4! LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by plube

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well the MSM do have a habit of fabricating stories, so who is responsible for the hijackings in your link will always be questionable due to the source it came from.

If say Arabs had hijacked before 9/11 it was never 4 planes in the same day, that is the unbelievable part, especially with boxcutters! I'd accept one plane, but not 4! LOL

Deny history all you want if it makes you feel better but anyone can google "Dawsons Field Hi-Jackings" and get pages of references.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join