It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 The usual Suspects.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dominic Suter (Owner of Urban Moving Systems)
Daniel Lewin (Israeli commando "former?" on Flight 11)
Jack Abramoff (certified scumbag, possible 9/11 financier)
Pete Zalewski (air traffic controller)
Michael Mukasey
Michael Chertoff
Benjamin Chertoff
Richard Ben-Veniste
Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein
Manachem Atzmon (airport security firm)

Alan Sabrosky (good guy)
Ryan Dawson (good guy)
Alan Hart (good guy)
Gordon Duff (good guy)
Andreas von Bülow (good guy)
Francesco Cossiga (good guy)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well lets take another name out of a list of names .....we will post a little info on the individual....i also notice another trend happening here......PNAC

It keeps coming up over and over...... As i say i am bringing forward links....and how they intertwine with all things....

Meyrav Wurmser was a participant or observer in the following events:

July 8, 1996: Neoconservative Think Tank Advocates Aggressive Israeli Foreign Policy

Richard Perle. [Source: Public domain]The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies, an Israeli think tank, publishes a paper titled “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.” [Washington Times, 10/7/2002; Chicago Sun-Times, 3/6/2003] The paper, whose lead author is neoconservative Richard Perle, is meant to advise the new, right-wing Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Other authors include:
influential neoconservative academic and former Bush adviser Richard Perle, primarily responsible for the content of the paper;
Meyrav Wurmser, the future director of the neoconservative Hudson Institute’s Center for Middle East Policy;
her husband David Wurmser, the future chief adviser for Middle East policy for future vice-president Dick Cheney;
neoconservative Douglas Feith, who will be the prime architect of the Iraq war;
and a number of lesser-known neoconservatives, including James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Jeffrey T. Bergner, Jonathan Torop, and Robert Loewenberg.

just look at the connections here.and see what you might think of this....these are not names of pepole that someone just hates.....it is like a jury here...we are the jurors...and being presented with facts of a crime...

The suspects are presented and then Questioned for who they know....what they know...and how they are connected.....there is nothing new here in this precedure.....just information being presented...as for bravo and their list...it is strange how the names are corresponding and showing names on the list i presented...and how PNAC has some sort of implications in this criminal act upon the people.

just out of interest you might want to read my signature thread...but i thought i would try to get more member participation within this thread.

edit on 033030p://f09Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
thought i would take yet another name...i am doing this randomly here...and this one peaked an interest right away....Pete Zalewski

Date: Monday, July 14, 2008

Israel Defense Force Sayeret Matkal Branch — Sayeret Matkal is a deep-penetration unit that has been involved in assassinations, the theft of foreign (US) defense, financial, industrial and diplomatic secrets and the theft and destruction of foreign weapons and research facilities. They did 9-11.

Pete Zalewski

Air Traffic Controller Pete Zalewski was responsible for both New York Tower crashes — and also was controller for Egypt 990 crash in 1999, a plane loaded with the highest Egyptian military brass

SOURCE

now i am not frawing any conclusions yet....but if these are true...then i ask why is this not brought up....It is unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You will see that these people are associated with these groups as well.

JINSA
AIPAC
ADL
AIE
CFR
RAND
Hudson Institute

There is a Yiddish term "macher."

The people listed here are machers.

Thank God there are not many "machers" like this in the world but there are enough to cause all the problems we can handle or can't quite handler as the case may be.

An interesting fact is that the list is quite short but you will see these scumbags show up over and over again.

Georgia attcking Russia, plot against Hugo Chavez, stirring up lies about Iran, yapping about Darfur, so-called revolution in Libya.

The normal curve tells us that there are a limited number of men talented enough to play in the NBA and a limited number of super-psychopaths ready, willing and able to plunge us into a thermo-nuclear war.

Someone else can list the NBA players I will focus on the super-psychopaths who are trying to kill us and make us kill others we really have no issue with.
edit on 10-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: word order

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i encourage others to try this...as i said...the name with 911 after it...try it yourselves and present what you find.....I am saying for the members to just see where things lead them....i think one will get suprised...i know i always am...and i know 911 runs very deep in the clutches of the Elite.

now some site say JEWS did....OR Israel did it....I personally do not follow that line as i know how Israel came into being at the hands of criminal...the warmongering Cabals....and the Rothschilds....as i say the SOR(state of Rothschilds).

this is the political Zionist movement of the Elite...and i know when one researches 911 and the who is behind the crime it always leads down this road....now there is a reason why....now if one looks into PNAC....an one would be suprised at the Zionist ploitical involvement in that movement.

I can not help what comes up.....but it does not make it less true because people get offended at the road it travels down.....is that always not part of crime solving.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I haven't seen Dick Cheney's name on any of these lists.

This man gave the stand down order and effectively allowed the Pentagon to be attacked. Why would he give the stand down order when a hi-jacked plane is thirty minutes away from Washington? He had the opportunity to call in an interceptor and bring it down. My guess is he needed to allow the missile to hit the pentagon in order to destroy the paperwork relating to the missing 3 Trillion Dollars in the DOD.

Also with his company Halliburton having made a shed load of money from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, this is definitley something that should be raised in congress. The thing is all of this is out in the domain and yet U.S citizens do not seem to be angry by that, just like it's the norm.

That is totally screwed up imo.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Now look up Daniel Lewin and Sayeret Matkal.

Look up Ratheon and passengers 9/11.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

well now....that is interesting...as that is the one name that all trails seem to lead to.....I had purposefully left him off my list to see where things would lead...thank you for pointing this man out....three stars for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

i have ran down this road myself many times...and i would ask you to present info on the names you have been presenting...and i will look it up for sure.....i am glad your clued in....it is good to see.....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
i encourage others to try this...as i said...the name with 911 after it...try it yourselves and present what you find.....I am saying for the members to just see where things lead them....i think one will get suprised...i know i always am...and i know 911 runs very deep in the clutches of the Elite.

now some site say JEWS did....OR Israel did it....I personally do not follow that line as i know how Israel came into being at the hands of criminal...the warmongering Cabals....and the Rothschilds....as i say the SOR(state of Rothschilds).

this is the political Zionist movement of the Elite...and i know when one researches 911 and the who is behind the crime it always leads down this road....now there is a reason why....now if one looks into PNAC....an one would be suprised at the Zionist ploitical involvement in that movement.

I can not help what comes up.....but it does not make it less true because people get offended at the road it travels down.....is that always not part of crime solving.

I totally agree with you.

The smoking gun on 9/11 for me is the four dancing Mossad agents, ordered to film the event. Ordered to film an event they must have known about in advance. How this line was not pursued more vigorously I will never understand. We all know that the Israeli Government is the mouthpiece of the Zionists, and Mossad is their murder machine.

They are also linked to the attacks in London on the 7th July 2005.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

well tjat is interesting also...because it was none other than the...wonderful Michael Chertoff that had them released....now if you look at the list you will see his name...i ask could you do a google 911 on him and show me what you come back with just out of interest.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

speaking of daniel lewin....this is an interesting bit.

Caption or Obituary of Digital data stamp on Daniel Lewins picture;

Quote:

FILE – Akamai Technologies Inc. of Cambridge, Mass., released this undated photo of Daniel C. Lewin, 31, the company’s co-founder and chief technology officer, who the company said was on board the American Airlines Flight 11, Boston to Los Angeles, that crashed into the World Trade Center on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001. (AP Photo/Courtesy Akamai Technologies)

This means that the AP Press had in their possession a picture of Daniel Lewin, and his obituary written, by midnight on 9.11.01. This presents an impossibility of course, as the sheer timing and speed with which they had Daniel Lewin’s picture and full story of his death is not simply implausible or unbelievable, it is impossible. This is proof that Daniel Lewin was in some sort of way, either a fiction or a carefully prepared alias, and that he did not die on 9/11/01 as we were told.

[ur=http://v666.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/daniel-lewin-alleged-911-passenger-victim-exif-obit-created-9-11-01-et-al-lets-roll-forums/]SOURCE[/url]

also the fact that he is apparently a Zionist comando....i mean how in peoples faces can this crime get.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Right.

I think Cheney, Bush and Rumsfeld were - water boy, cheerleader and popcorn seller, respectively.

Not really on the team.

Not the planners but not innocent either and certainly aided the cover up which is the second crime.

Those Three Stooges are evil in their fumbling way but they are not extreme psychopaths and that is what it took to plan 9/11.

I am not sure if we have actually listed any of the deep planners of the 9/11 crime.

There must have been high level planners maybe like Netanyahu then the next level down of super-psychopaths the names of which may be virtually impossible to determine. Then the "soldiers" and dupes and finally the hangers on after the fact (in my view) Cheney, Bush and Rumsfled. Finally the truth-blockers like Chertoff, Mukasey, Zelikow and that group.
edit on 10-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

edit on 10-9-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

well yes and another interesting person is none other than the founder of estee lauder Ronald lauder.

Also worth mentioning here is the fact that BeautiControl is owned by Jewish billionaire Ronald Lauder of Estee Lauder fame, who as Chairman of the New York Council on Privatisation was the key individual responsible for privatising the World Trade Center just weeks before 9/11, putting it under the control of Silverstein and Lowy (see the Port Authority's July 24, 2001 press release on the "historic agreement" to privatise the WTC). Lauder is another committed Zionist, active in numerous Jewish-Zionist organisations including the Jewish National Fund, the World Jewish Congress and the ADL, and like Silverstein is a close friend of Likudnik Benjamin Netanyahu. Lauder also has investments in Israel and his daughter is married to Kevin Warsh, one of seven governors of the Federal Reserve. Lauder's friend, New York Governor George Pataki, was another key individual responsible for the privatisation of the WTC, and he and his wife Libby were both on Lauder's payroll. Like Lauder and Silverstein, Pataki is avidly pro-Israel, and so is his wife.

SOURCE

I have to agree it does run right back to higher ups...but we are getting some signifigant connections going i believe here.....i hope others will come in and give us their veiws and trails to follow....

i mean we have not even looked at the corporate connections yet...

Raytheon
halliburton
Standard Oil
P-tech
kroll

just to name a few.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well that is interesting also...because it was none other than the...wonderful Michael Chertoff that had them released....now if you look at the list you will see his name...i ask could you do a google 911 on him and show me what you come back with just out of interest.

I have to say - I didn't figure out 9/11 - I figured out the obvious lie of attacking Iraq and working backwards from seeing Kevin Pollack, William Kristol, Charles Krauthammer, Judith Miller and several others on the list on every talk show and "news" show build the fraudulent case against Iraq.

I asked myself, "What do these people have in common?"

The answer is that they are radical Zionists and the war on Iraq was for Israel. There was not single oil executive who got on TV to promote that war.

Dick Cheney is an ideological douche bag and the guy who just changed you oil at Minute-Lube knows more about the petroleum industry than Cheney does.

Haliburton just hired him to give him and income after he lost his seat in Congress. It was about as likely that he would have been hired by RAND, Lockheed, Raytheon or Cargill.

It is more or less one big club as George Carlin says - "and you not in it."

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Okay, have looked into the link with Nick Berg?

Nick Berg was associted with a guy called Zacarias Moussaoui. Apparentley e-mails were sent to Moussaoui form Berg's e-mail address proior to 9/11. However his father claims that this was due to chance meeting with a stranger on a bus who asked to use his laptop and he gave the stranger his e-mail address and passord, like you do.

Now Nick Berg went to Iraq in 2004 after the invasion of Iraq and was captured by Al-Queda and beheaded. What are the chances?

There is also a suggestion that he purchased a ticket over the internet, at a Oklahoma Library, for Flight 93. A librarian I.D'd him when the F.B.I were carrying out their investigations in the aftermath of 9/11.

This is the link to the article that suggests this.

deadlinelive.info...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

great find and it is very interesting to say the least...and it idoes lead one down the line of the Timothy McVeigh connections....to strange indeed...what was really contained in the confines of that building that it needed to go....what people i think do not think about is what was the real targets of the perps.....was it the people....

I don't think so...i think it is the contents of the building themselves that are the real targets and people are collateral damage to the actaul target and then the people get used as the catalysts for the actions that further come into being.

i am finding this interesting to say the least......and the daniel lewin is amzing and the trfic controler....the plot really sickens does it not?.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

could not get your link...is this the vid your wanting

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

well tjat is interesting also...because it was none other than the...wonderful Michael Chertoff that had them released....now if you look at the list you will see his name...i ask could you do a google 911 on him and show me what you come back with just out of interest.

Very interesting. The rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper.

I must admit I had never heard of this guy until you had mentioned him today. A Zionist Commando being killed on flght 11. Also how would they know if he was a victim who was knifed? Flight 11 went into the North Tower and there was nothing left of anybody on that flight.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It is strange to me how all this is so unclear and yet the crime was solved...closed....and truthers are nutters because we just will not believe the stories out htere being presented by the Media...and people wonder why...As Bravo stated his trail came backwards from the media and how the presenters were the suspicious ones...why would these particular experts be used in telling a story of what occured when their occupations really did not warrant their responses...

i mean the real perps behind this are i will venture this guess....the Rothschilds...the ones whom used their power and influence to secure a homeland in Israel

I believe they are the ones playing the game.....just as they are the ones whom are controlling this economic crises so that the armies of the world can be filled to capacity for their next big move.

Also with whats happening in Egpyt and Turkey right now all they moves are coming together right now...and the next big move will be to yet again anger the US against the middle eastern states in defense of Israel.....so wonder what PNAC will be saying next..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join