It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were you doing on 911?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I was working for a a large legal firm in the city of London when the news broke. I remember my mate coming into the office saying did you hear what happened? I remember going into one of the solicitors offices. It was filled with about 7 solicitors. I was at the back of the room being a mere clerk. I remember seeing the TV in the solicitors office shortly after the first plane hit. I had that feeling straight away that something wasnt right. One of the solicitors made light of the situation showing he was happy about something although i wasnt quite sure but he said something along the lines of that's a good thing, it will now line my pockets with more money, smirking whilst having said what he said. I remember going home after work that day and watching the coverage and i knew that it was planned the minute i heard they had found intact passports belonging to the terrorists.

What were you doing on 911?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

i was underneath area 51
watching the whole thing being created

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I was in high school, they let us watch it on television. I wasn't scared or frightened. It reminded me a little of when I was in elementary school and they bombed the OKC building. I went home and the gas pumps were overcrowded, then I met my boyfriend and got pregnant. Thanks 9/11 for making me a teenage statistic. Totally kidding of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was eating a beautiful eggs/bacon/mushroom/baked beans/fried potatoes/coffee with lightly toasted bread ...and orange juice ...breakfast.
Then I turned the radio on ...the Jewish radio jockey in Melbourne was relaying the events ...I turned the TV on and watched the unfolding drama.
Thinking why is every TV channel in Australia showing live footage of this.
I mean every channel.
What an amazing coordinated event, put together on such notice.
The amateur doc crew ...were there just at the right tim eas the plane hit the building...I knew then this was just pure false flag world changing evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I was cutting class to go buy Jay-Z's "The Blueprint" at Tower Records. I stopped by my house first because I had forgotten a text book, and when I walked in my mother, who had the news on, told me that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center. I figured it must've been an accident, and continued to watch the news as a second plane hit the other tower. I said "oh, look, they just replayed it," but was then told there had been no feed of the first crash shown yet. At that point it was pretty obvious it wasn't an accident. Then on the way to buy the album I heard on the news that two planes had been hijacked out of Boston, flights going to L.A. My father had left on a flight from Boston to L.A. that morning, so naturally I was concerned, but something told me he was fine- it was strange, as I probably should have been freaking out. I got back to school, heard a plane had hit the Pentagon, and that's when everyone realized the scale of what was occurring. Classes were canceled and students were rounded up for an assembly.
edit on 9/10/11 by MentalPriapism because: edit

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I walking home, in my first year at high school, got to my house at the time and my mother was running out of the door shouting to me that she was going to pick up my younger brother from school but watch the news because there had been a terrorist attack.

Will never forget, even at such a young age, standing there in bewilderment and even then I knew there would be serious repercussions. I actually rang my best mate at the time on the landline and we were both stuck for words... I'll never forget that day.

Watching images of people throwing themselves out of a building, or standing in broken window frames contemplating suicide or their inevitable painful death was pretty heart breaking.
edit on 10/9/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just leaving the office when someone said a plane had gone into a building in New York. To be honest I didn't give it much thought at the time. I imagined an accident with a little five seater - till I got home and turned on the TV.... It was mesmerising, jaw dropping, horrific. Like some apocalyptic movie except it was real. Still the same watching those scenes 10 years on.
Plus I only just found out that due to dust inhalation etc, there are still people suffering and dying.
edit on 10-9-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I was in an english class at my first year of secondary school. Heard the news around lunchtime when one of our teachers cranked up the radio in class. I remember one of the teachers at the school becoming distressed, gossip went around about one of her family members worked in the area of the WTC. After a while we all got let off to go home early as some students had family living in the usa and obvioulsy people were panicking about relatives and such.

Got home, sat down and watched the news with my family for about 10hours straight. The same thing i think alot of people did that day.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know , scores of Taxi drivers at Melb airport were witnessed celebrating at the carnage in New York.
Imagine these guys were somehow allowed to drive cabs in Australia , despite alleged strict background checks, and they were openly laughing and whooping it up , as the images were shown on TV in their Airport taxi cafe.

They are all probably still in Australia and have citizemship by now...bloody disgrace.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Just to let everyone know , scores of Taxi drivers at Melb airport were witnessed celebrating at the carnage in New York.
Imagine these guys were somehow allowed to drive cabs in Australia , despite alleged strict background checks, and they were openly laughing and whooping it up , as the images were shown on TV in their Airport taxi cafe.

They are all probably still in Australia and have citizemship by now...bloody disgrace.

if i was older at the time i would have laughed to
its irony to me..get a taste of your own medicine americans
they cry about it for 10 years but do it every day for the last century to every country possible

but yeah our taxi drivers can be shockers hahha

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thanks for your posts. It's interesting that everyone remembers almost exactly what they were doing on 9/11. I wonder if anyone remember what the were doing a week earlier on 09/01/2001? I can't!
Funny how we recolect the things that shock us most. Maybe it was the TV repeating over and over again.. this day will live with us in infamy...

Still some interesting stories out there... keep em' comin!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Thanks for your posts. It's interesting that everyone remembers almost exactly what they were doing on 9/11. I wonder if anyone remember what the were doing a week earlier on 09/01/2001? I can't!
Funny how we recolect the things that shock us most. Maybe it was the TV repeating over and over again.. this day will live with us in infamy...

Still some interesting stories out there... keep em' comin!

I think it was the magnitude of the event to be honest.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I was in kindergarden!
I came home and saw the # hit the fan! What I'm laughing about was the fact I was in kindergarden and I come home and it looked like the world was ending in NY. I felt like I did something wrong,
I was five y'all.

I heard Al queda did it and all, I noticed that they were the same shade of brown as me and some of my relatives, I thought I honestly did a crime or something.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

So why are you on ATS?..to bomb like your signature states?

So you would have laughed eh?

Its not about Taxi drivers , just Muslim immigrants who hate the west, but take the money ...yeah.

So 9/11 was funny?

Tell me why .

Because the dead were predominantly infidels?...western pigs?...the unclean?

Come on ...explain.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
what was i doing on 911? you want me to be honest?

honestly?? i was doing drugs at that time
was doing them all night long on the 10th of september and on the 11th in the morning i was still getting high... at the time all this drama happened i was getting home and i just lay down to sleep is when my father phone calls me all the way from the other side of the earth and tells me about the news... so, i went to watched the live coverage on the tv news before the buildings collapsed...
when i seen them collapse the way they did i was just like "WOW am i hallucinating?" thinking to myself...
in my altered state of mind at the time i could pick up the phoniness of it all... i though i was watching some bad directed cheap budget movie and i was thinking to myself: "this movie is so phony and unreal... there is no way these towers can collapse the way they did" but then i remembered that it was not a movie but a real life event and i was very confused... i went to bed sometime in the afternoon and when i woke up in the evening i was thinking "was i dreaming or was i watching some stupid movie or did something horrible really happened in the morning?" then i got high again and i remembered the tragedy and all... but, the good outcome for me was that on the next day i quit doing drugs for good and i also quit drinking... so, i have been almost "sober" for the past 10 years now

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

lol that was a funny one! well done for quiting

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I was eating a beautiful eggs/bacon/mushroom/baked beans/fried potatoes/coffee with lightly toasted bread ...and orange juice ...breakfast.
Then I turned the radio on ...the Jewish radio jockey in Melbourne was relaying the events ...I turned the TV on and watched the unfolding drama.
I mean every channel.
The amateur doc crew ...were there just at the right tim eas the plane hit the building...I knew then this was just pure false flag world changing evil.

I think you make a lousy troll..

It was late evening in Melbourne when the planes hit..

Please explain your lies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

I laughed at loud when I read your post! I'm sorry, 9/11 isn't funny but you, you sir are hilarious! Even when I was five I knew something was wrong with that picture. I just didn't know what.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

So why are you on ATS?..to bomb like your signature states?

yes but not the explosive kind

So you would have laughed eh? Its not about Taxi drivers , just Muslim immigrants who hate the west, but take the money ...yeah.

yes,
i can understand why they hate us tho. the whole world is controlled by the money and economy that we control. if there lives are crap because they cant get enough money then obviously you would start to wonder why you live in poverty because someone on the other side of the world says so..stealing is just a result of your environment, it doesnt mean your a bad person just that you can adapt.

So 9/11 was funny? Tell me why . Because the dead were predominantly infidels?...western pigs?...the unclean? Come on ...explain.

in ways yes.
i do feel bad for the indivduals but to me its insignifcant to all the other stuff that happens around the world, stuff that is mainly caused by america
if you can support a system that seeks to kill millions of innocent people around the world, you can get the same in return. every action has an opposite reaction

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I mean every channel.

I think you make a lousy troll..

It was late evening in Melbourne when the planes hit..

Please explain your lies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me ..the King Of The Most Rudest Trolls?

Get your simple facts right before accussing someone of your very own vice.

The tragedy occurred in the early hours of morning, Troll accusser.
Perhaps you can issue a complete aplology to me ?
Or would that presume integrity?
Check your facts ...I believe you shoulod be banned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join