It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin/Nibiru---religious prophecy/ the cutting room floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Raising of the Temple Mount, Rapture, The Anti-Christ, return of the Iman. I am a Christian, and I can't see how there is enough time left to fulfill my faiths prophecies let alone others. It's like a movie that ran too long and someone cut big chunks out of it. To me, religion is interpretive, and based on what the human mind can understand.

Just some thoughts. Take care. ------------------------

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Im already in love with this comet.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

An epic story to be sure. Like biblical times. I think the POTUS may be sleeping in Air Force One just to be on the safe side.-----------------

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

I'm trying to make an infrared filter for my camera so I can take shots of the sun to catch Nibiru. I won't post them on here until I can prove it's Nibiru, but I think photo's in Infrared is the only way to really catch a glimpse of it until it is right on us.

What I'm really trying to figure out is what IS Nibiru? Is it a failed star or is it a type of Death Star ship lost in a battle millions of years ago that is so large it cannot be brought under control. Dare I say it also crashed into our Planet once and glanced off it causing massive damage, creating a certain Asteroid belt too.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Well, I think it's just almost directly behind the sun right now. It will emerge to the right of the sun shortly and continue to appear to move to the right from earth's perspective.

Good night.-------------------

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
anyone else notice that it is mostley the christianns that are hyping this elenin thing? i never relised before how many unhappy christians in the world are just hoping for armagedon. very sad!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Of course I can't speak for all Christians, but I can fill you in on my reasons for looking for the end of the world. I'm not gonna quote anything, but the New Testament foretells the end, and it is a joyous occasion for those who follow those teachings. It's not just the end of the present world (as explained in the text), but the beginning of a new and better one. It is the fulfillment of our faith.
It's also not spoken of in passing, but is explained in many parables and passages of prophecy. We have been told that the end will come quickly, and to be prepared for it. We have been given signs of it's approaching, and the diligent Christian will always keep abreast of these things.
The message was delivered so strongly in the text that even the disciples looked for it in their day, so it's no surprise to me that each generation has also looked for it in their own times. I do understand that to many this looks foolish, but we were told this as well, and expect to look foolish to many. Jesus himself looked foolish to those who didn't believe His teachings. Who in that day (or any other for that matter) would face death over such a teaching? One who believed it with all their heart, and is that not the definition of faith?

top topics

join