It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion on 9/11 attacks and the real problem!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I did not write this to get some easy flags / stars and to stir up emotions. And I think that this is not typical thread about this topic but please do read it.

Almost ten years have passed since terrorists attack on World Trade Center towers and there are many theories about what really happened. I write this to offer my perspective on that attacks and because I would like to pay respect to all the victims and their families. Victims are 100% real no matter who is held responsible (government or "cave-man" terrorists). That being said I think some conspiracy theories do harm to the victims and to memory of them. Also they definitely don't help to reach the real truth.

I just watched "9/11: Conspiracy Road Trip - BBC Three" documentary. If you want you can watch it but for now please keep reading. I'll post the link here so that you can watch it later, I think short quote will do for now.

Andrew Maxwell, a comedian, believes in the findings of the official investigation, which claim the responsibility for the attack lies with Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. He thinks the conspiracies theories are unsubstantiated nonsense. So in this film he offers to take five young Brits, who believe some of these conspiracy theories, on a road-trip from New York to Washington. They visit Ground Zero where two planes hit the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, home of vast American defence HQ and Shanksville in Pennsylvania where United 93 crashed.

On the end he did change opinion of some "conspiracy theorists" but not mine! First of all I think that all five participants were very badly prepared and that they in fact did not look the big picture. They hold on few "proofs" of government involvement and they build their picture around it. Just as many people do on this site. In same time some of the "proofs" don't make sense. Please bear with me and keep reading, we are on the same side.

Here is the difference between me and them: personally I don't think that the way attacks were done is the most important thing. Does it really make a difference if the planes were remotely controlled or if terrorists really flew it into the building? Does it really make a difference if the government planted the bombs inside the building or columns bent from fire and collapsed on the end? Victims are still real and unfortunately neither of those theories will bring them back.

What really matters is that the government must have known about attack before they happened! It does not matter if they just let it happen or if they helped it happen by planting the bombs. In either way they have blood on their hands.

Its widely know today that US government trained and founded Al-Qaida in the past.
Some threads on this topic:
Al Qaeda: "The CI-A Team"
Proof that "Al Qaeda in Iraq" were armed by the US? (VIDEO)
CIA supplying Al Qaeda with nuclear material
And we have CIA telling us Al-Qaida was fabrication to justify then upcoming wars:
Video: Top ranking CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda 'Is a Complete Fabrication'!

And what do we see today? US / NATO helping "rebels" in Libya while rebels openly admit they do have strong Al-Qaida connections! That does not make any sense! Even if they were working with Al-Qaida before 9/11 attack they shouldn't do it now. NATO even attacked two countries because of that!
Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
Few threads on ATS:
Al Qaeda rebels in Libya. Qhadafi told the truth!!! West Point 2007
Al-Qaeda asset is commander of rebels in Tripoli
Libyan Rebel Leader is with Al Queda! Cure worse than the disease...

So we have CIA officials saying that Al-Qaida is fabrication made by CIA and on other hand we have some proofs of them working together in past and today. Even in that documentary I mentioned earlier we have Ben Sliney, head of air traffic control (in 2001) openly suggesting that CIA and FBI knew something but they didn't act properly. So I have a question:

Can anyone seriously say that nobody in US government or in CIA did not know about Al-Qaida plans on 9/11 if we take as truth that they have worked together before and after 2001!?

I think the answer is NO. So I ask again:
1) If we know that they worked together and that they have strong connections does it really matter if planes alone destroyed the towers or if additional bombs were needed?
2) Why nobody in documentary didn't ask about Al-Qaida connections with US.
3) Why did nobody talk about what happened after 9/11 attacks?

So after the attack list of 19 hijackers was made public:

1.Mohamed Atta (Egyptian)
2.Waleed al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian)
3.Wail al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian)
4.Abdulaziz al-Omari (Saudi Arabian)
5.Satam al-Suqami (Saudi Arabian)
6.Marwan al-Shehhi (United Arab Emirati)
7.Fayez Banihammad (United Arab Emirati)
8.Mohand al-Shehri (Saudi Arabian)
9.Hamza al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)
10.Ahmed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)
11.Hani Hanjour (Saudi Arabian)
12.Khalid al-Mihdhar (Saudi Arabian)
13.Majed Moqed (Saudi Arabian)
14.Nawaf al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian)
15.Salem al-Hazmi (Saudi Arabian)
16.Ziad Jarrah (Lebanese)
17.Ahmed al-Haznawi (Saudi Arabian)
18.Ahmed al-Nami (Saudi Arabian)
19.Saeed al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabian)

My first guess after reading the list would be to attack Saudi Arabia. But NATO attacked Iraq and Afghanistan? Even some of the terrorists are supposedly still alive.
Good video but be warned: extreme graphic content:

So my point is that truth movement should focus more on what happened after the 9/11 attacks and why is US government working with Al-Qaida. Unfortunately attacks did happen and no one can bring back all those who died but we can stop new killing and unjustified actions!

Start looking at the real ongoing problems and that is invading and destroying of foreign countries while US / NATO is still working with Al-Qaida. I think victims of the 9/11 attacks would really want you to stop the new killings and find real proofs of why 9/11 happened and why they lost their lives, rather than fighting over if jet fuel did bend the columns or it did not. Stop the wars made of lies and punish those in US government that work with Al-Qaida!

And on the end, rest in peace to all victims.
We will never forget.

P.s. Sorry for my bad English.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Why didn't you join one of the other thread that cover the exact same thing?

My 2 cents is that government has been given to much credit. If you have been paying attention you would realize that they are hardly capable of anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Sorry I did not notice thread like this one. I guess I overlooked them

Almost every thread I ever opened on ATS on this topic is about proofs in terms of planted bombs, fake planes, missiles, jet fuel, building 7, free fall speed and so on.

This thread is not about that.
edit on 9/9/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
the US government, through a number of Agencies... armed, trained, sponsered, the Afghani forces known as the Mujahiden (then eventually the core group al-Qaida) against the Soviets.

It's when the USA 'Solution' to the armed and talented Mujahideen focused on creating an atmosphere of distrust among the warlords and instigating CIA assisted false-flag attacks on this group of freedom fighters...so the eventual outcome would be internal strife and killing each other---but that tactic failed, so the armed and dangerous Mujahadeens created a core group of survivalists that thought to pay-back the betrayal by the USA...

i reckon that Osama bin Laden was one of those core anti-american groups, brought about from american duplicity/betrayal/intrigues towards the armed and dangerous freedom fighters aka: Mujahideen/ AQ/et al

it must have been even before 1995 that the plot was developing that the core-cell of young Arab pilots training in US flight schools intended to eventually commandeer commercial passanger jets and smash into iconic buildings in the USA, i.e. the WH/Wash.Monument+WTC+Pentagon=
== this scenario was already 20+ years old in 1989 at the collapse of the Soviet Union post Afghanistan...(ask Israeli Intelligence)
edit on 9-9-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

So how was US unable to predict and stop 9/11 attacks?
Keep in mind that they are still working with Al-Qaida or at least with parts of it.

new topics

top topics

join