It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Top ranking CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda 'Is a Complete Fabrication'!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Video: Top ranking CIA Operatives admit Al Qaeda 'Is a Complete Fabrication'!

polidics.com

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundred’s of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Governments story of Al-qaeda a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wait a minute...So then WHO exactly are we fighting? Aren't we all still in Danger from those evil Terrorists according to out Decider? LMAO! This just gets better and better by the minute! The hits just don't stop with these liars!!

polidics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That was an excellent video. The one thing I found hilarious about it was that the government goons sound more paranoid and deeper into crazy speculation then some of the people on ATS.

I hope ATS doesn't start following in the governments footsteps and start banning people for what the Mods think we might type somewhere in the future.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
C'mon! This is a serious thought to any leisurely viewer of Bill Maher. Those at ATS see this already through great evidence like this.

For just any random crazy to go off and commit a suicide bombing or gunning is not a sign of an organization growing, but a sign of a community becoming so disorganized that they can't even influence their own people.

THEY asked for a revolution. We can't give it to them. Let the fight it out, and let our soldiers come home to protect our land and hopefully never see a battle again.

What are these nations going to do to us? Throw rocks? Even if they had a nuke we'd blow it up over the ocean before it got even close. I am a proponent of keeping out power here and worrying about giving jobs to people who live here. Am I a bad person to want to give my kids the same country I grew up with? Or do I want to give them one that is falling apart at the seems because they care more about their international capitalism?

[edit on 3/8/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
“Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or disappeared, at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame.” -Amnesty International annual report on U.S. Military aid and human rights, 1996

Between 1979-1989 CIA Operation Cyclone, with joint funding from Britain’s MI6, heavily armed and trained over 100,000 Afghani Mujahideen (“holy warriors”) during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. With the help of the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence), billions of dollars were given to create this Islamic army. Selig Harrison from the Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars stated, “The CIA made a historic mistake in encouraging Islamic groups from all over the world to come to Afghanistan. The US provided $3 billion [now many more billion] for building up these Islamic groups, and it accepted Pakistan’s demand that they should decide how this money should be spent … Today that money and those weapons have helped build up the Taliban … [who] are now making a living out of terrorism.”

Perhaps as Harrison stated, the CIA “made a historic mistake” in creating these Jihadists, or perhaps they knew exactly what they were doing. Recently declassified DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) documents prove that the US government was long aware of the ISI’s sponsorship/creation of both the Taliban and Al Qaeda

“The United States has been part and parcel to supporting the Taliban all along, and still is let me add … You have a military government in Pakistan now that is arming the Taliban to the teeth … Let me note; that [US] aid has always gone to Taliban areas … And when people from the outside try to put aid into areas not controlled by the Taliban, they are thwarted by our own State Department … Pakistan [has] initiated a major resupply effort, which eventually saw the defeat, and caused the defeat, of almost all of the anti-Taliban forces in Afghanistan.” -Congressional Rep. Dana Rohrbacher, The House International Relations Committee on Global Terrorism and South Asia, 2000

British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook stated before the House of Commons that “Al Qaeda” is not actually a terrorist group, but a database of international Mujahadden and arms dealers/smugglers used by the CIA to funnel arms, money, and guerrillas. The word “Al Qaeda” itself literally translates to “the database.” Not only did the CIA create the Taliban and Al-Queda, they continued funding them right up to the 9/11 attacks blamed on them. For example, four months prior to 9/11, in May, 2001, Colin Powell gave another $43 million in aid to the Taliban.

“Not even the corporate US media could whitewash these facts and so explained it away by alleging that US officials had sought cooperation from Pakistan because it was the original backer of the Taliban, the hard-line Islamic leadership of Afghanistan accused by Washington of harboring Bin Laden. Then the so called ‘missing link’ came when it was revealed that the head of the ISI was the principal financier of the 9/11 hijackers … Pakistan and the ISI is the go between of the global terror explosion. Pakistan's military-intelligence apparatus, which literally created and sponsored the Taliban and Al Qaeda, is directly upheld and funded by the CIA. These facts are not even in dispute, neither in the media nor in government. Therefore when we are told by the neocon heads of the new world order that they are doing everything in their power to dismantle the global terror network what we are hearing is the exact opposite of the truth. They assembled it, they sponsored it and they continue to fund it. As any good criminal should, they have a middleman to provide plausible deniability, that middleman is the ISI and the military dictatorship of Pakistan.” -Steve Watson, “U.S. Intel Officer: Al Qaeda Leadership Allowed to Operate Freely” (www.infowars.net...)

Major Pierre-Henri Bunel, a French military intelligence agent, who was framed and convicted no doubt for daring to raise his voice in December, 2001, said, “The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorsit group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the devil only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US and the lobbyists for the US war on terrorism are only interested in making money.” (www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...)

In a late 1980’s Newsweek article, outspoken opponent of President Bush and recently assassinated Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, told George Bush Sr., “you are creating a Frankenstein,” concerning the growing Islamist movement. She also came out in 2007 to say that Osama Bin Laden was already long dead having been murdered by Omar Sheikh. She was murdered herself a month after the interview, only two weeks before the Pakistani 2008 general elections.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/09/24/clinton.binladen/index.html
pierrelegrand.net/2007/07/14/bill-clinton-apologizes-for-allowing-al-qaeda

Bush is more of a geniuses than anybody thought ,he managed to create the Al Qaeda group during Clintons term as president.He must have know before anybody really know him that he would be needing them years before he ran for president.

the news links above are but two of dozens that show Al Qaeda existed and was on Clintons radar screen years before bush.

hummm more bush bashing propaganda with no basis in fact??

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda does exist, just not in the shape and form that is widely portrayed by the media. As explained in great detail, initially Al-Qaeda was the CIA created network to equip and train mujahideen fighters in Afghanistan. This has lead to a misconception within the west that Al-Qaeda is a single entity, based around a power structure; similar to a mafia crime organisation.

In reality Al-Qaeda is a social movement, a violent discourse of dissent against perceived oppressive western sponsored states and America. In many ways it is similar to a franchise, attacks are undertaken due to similar motivations and then in order to gain maximum publicity they are then "branded" with the Al-Qaeda stamp.

For the west this has given it an enemy to focus attention on and to attach responsibility. For those who perpetrate the attacks Al-Qaeda acts as an ideological flag around which to rally.

It is for this reason that the war on terror/islamo-fascism cannot be won through military methods. There is a misguided belief that by removing the power structure that the organisation will collapse. In fact military action has only strengthened the Al-Qaeda movement. The war on terror has attracted more people towards violence in the name of Al-Qaeda as it has re-enforced stereotypes of the west. Further more, it has turned bin laden into a cult figure, representing a personification of this discourse of dissent.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is scary! & extremely sickening.
And i looked up the video on google to make sure it was actually made by the bbc & it is dated 2005
why are we only just seeing this!!!!
EVERYONE should watch this, it's changed my views on basically everything.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigballs
this is crazy dudes!
listen when them rag heads take over my town and blow up our town hall in wisconsin and put that powder stuff at the post office and try and rape my family for 72 virgins(whatever!) we will goto what ever country thecey live in and nuke them beyond existence. al-ever did kill 3000 of our beloved angels and to even disagree is beyond treason.. they do exist cause we have the best intelligence on the planet period.and who the # is MIS? never heard of them and probably made up by commies on the left..get over it before we are all talking alqaeda language..

No,to agree and blindly follow a goverment that lies to it's people to go to war and kill hundreds of thousands of people,is beyond treason. To question their every move,and to try and get them to tell the truth is the least treasonist act there is.

Oh,and "rag heads" is a disgusting racist slur,if you've got something to say,say it without the sweeping generalisation,and people might take you more seriously. But to be honest,your post sounds rather "knee jerk reaction" rather than something that's had alot of thought put into it.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You go Boi, DD! F/s'd of course.

Know what? I ain't even watched it yet, but I am going to. Any seasoned NWO study will yawn at this, especially Alex Jones. He's been screaming it for years. 1979 CIA created Al-Qaeda. We've known for a long time, but people just don't want to believe it, just like they cannot fathom that the 911 event was due to these very same people. They are evil. They need to be brought to justice, and all roads lead right to Dick Cheney and others.

Imagine what the people in Vermont are thinking now- they just passed a resolution to arrest Bush or Cheney if they are ever in Brattlesboro. Anyway, let's go have a look...Reviews when I come back. Thanks DD.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Some say "the list" goes back to a time when 43's pappy was DCIA... some stuff about the "Ladens-who-were" claiming the late 80's as timeline. The video... the people in it. They don't look "comfortable".

DD

Vic

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There's something about "Al Qaeda in Iraq" that sounds to me like the expansion of a Western-style corporate brand. In fact, "Al Qaeda in Iraq" (which didn't exist before we invaded) is often refered to as a "franchise" -- the same term used to describe a chain of fast food resuraunts like McDonalds, or a series of films like Star Trek.

www.google.com...

In a spectacular finale, just as Rambo and Trautman are about to be overwhelmed by the might of the Soviet Army, the Mujahedeen warriors charge onto the battlefield, overwhelming the Soviets. Rambo is shot through his leg but manages to commandeer a Soviet tank and collides it into a helicopter piloted by the Soviet base commander, killing the commander. Rambo survives and climbs out of the tank bruised and battered. He and Trautman wave goodbye to the Mujahedeen leaders and drive off in a jeep.

Wikipedia article on Rambo

Modus Operandi:

www.cia.gov...

The CIA went Hollywood during the Iran hostage crisis, which lasted 444 days. Several of the hostages later turned out to be CIA operatives, and the incident might have been orchestrated by Bush I, who was CIA director before becoming Reagan's VP; the purpose being to create an international crisis Carter couldn't resolve before the elections. The hostages were released the day Reagan was inaugurated.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why do we see over and over the destruction of the Twin Towers, but no more than a few frames of what hit the Pentagon (presumably one of the most secure and surveilled places in the country)? The cynic in me thinks the Twin Towers was a better "take" for the Hollywood Terror Nightmare Reality TV pilot.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by America Jones]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by America Jones]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If you want to see the entire series of these videos, visit the BBC news site.

The Power of Nightmares examines how politicians have used our fears to increase their power and control over society. It looks at the American neo-conservative movement and its depiction of the threat first from the Soviet Union and then from radical Islamists.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This video in this "news" article is only one of three videos in the series. Don't watch just this one, watch the entire series.

EDIT: They don't have the videos linked on their site, but you can find them on YouTube if you search for "The Power of Nightmares".

[edit on 8-3-2008 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yes thats right terrorists have wisconsin in their sight and wont be happy until everyone in your town is subjugated. I suggest you go barricade yourself into a room with food and waters stocks, probably should take a gun oh and preferably no internet connection.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Frickin awesome!!! I've been waiting for a long time for someone to openly admit this is all a hoax and were over there for other purposes then "democracy".

The sad part is, people who rely solely off the news and media wont believe a word of anything like this because to them the govt. isn't corrupt and the media didn't say anything.....dee dee dee

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
If you want to see the entire series of these videos, visit the BBC news site.[...]

EDIT: They don't have the videos linked on their site, but you can find them on YouTube if you search for "The Power of Nightmares".

Thank you for the link and suggestion dbates!
but I think found a better source:

Here you can find all 3 parts in a range of different qualities - from 64KB MPEG4 quality (worse) to high quality MPEG2 (better).

To people with low connection speeds, low disk space or download caps note that the 3 parts in MPEG2 amount to 3.07GB.

If you don't have any of these problems I suggest you download the MPEG2 files. The quality is a lot better.

This is a great documentary, S+F'd!
Everyone should check it out.

ed: spelling

[edit on 8-3-2008 by danx]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmiasma
This is scary! & extremely sickening.
And i looked up the video on google to make sure it was actually made by the bbc & it is dated 2005
why are we only just seeing this!!!!
EVERYONE should watch this, it's changed my views on basically everything.

Because those under the American media shield would have to had bittorrent'd a huge file across the digital pond just prior to Jr's re-election to see it.

Its not fair the media doesnt do its job anymore, but that's how it goes.

And while a dedicated lover of this mini-series and long time advocate, I have had a few ATS arguments about a topic directly related to a part of this excellent documentary and the above OP.

Related to the EX-SAS officer laying out the creation of al-Qaeda, there was an "official" WOT story to place their existence prior to the first WTC bombing case/evidentiary gathering. It was related to ( if I remember correctly???) paper/electronic documents found (after 911?) on a terror cell computer.

This possibly "earlier" (than the first WTC trial/SAS creation story suggested) A.Q. nomenclature - possibly debunking the Power of Nightmares video validity - perplexed me greatly as I wanted to believe the evidence presented (in total) by the BBC video, so I did some digging.

I believe if you do the same you to will find somewhere here on ATS as well as online, possible evidence that the al-Qaeda 'name' has a much stranger genesis than even the BBC video purports.

Best (and KBO)
- scrap

[edit on 8-3-2008 by scrapple]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by scrapple]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by robert204

hummm more bush bashing propaganda with no basis in fact??

This is what I love about intellect and actual thought processing.

First, a good intellect would of told you that the head of the Bush Administration, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield, Bush Sr., these men have been in Washinton since the early sixties spreading their ideology, either in the whitehouse, pentagon, or CIA. Yes, even during Clintons tenure.

A good thought processor would've helped you see that this plan was in the works when Clinton was still dreaming of the idea of presidency.

Keep learning.

AAC

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sarcasm :

Sheep :
"Shut up you nutjob, tinfoil hat, people are dying out there !!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join