It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I am sick of the 9/11 "madness"!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Exactly....

couldn't have said it better.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I was sick of it when it happened. It was terrible but no more terrible than pearl harbor inside job, no more horrible than Gulf of Tonklin inside job or any of their other inside jobs. Other than the length they have kept it going the cost that has been funneled into private hands and the death toll which still isn't over. I watched these monsters kill J Kennedy thinking at the time Johnson had it done. I have been waiting all my life wondering when will people begin to defend themselves and start demanding and seeking the justice that all of us deserve. There was never any justice for Kennedy and the American people and we are 10 years into this and no one has been held accountable. I refuse to listen to lying criminals so I have turned the MSM off, I have turned this 9/11 off and I have turned Obama off. If everyone would simply unplug to their crap would at least be a start to letting them know we aren't buying into it anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I agree, but try getting the masses of people to do the same without people calling you heartless or insensitive to the victims of 9/11!

We are all victims of 9/11 and I say it's time to find out the truth and move on.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am an Irishman and I am wondering when the memorial to the 14,000-34,000 Afghan and the 102,416–111,937 Iraqi innocent civilians killed in the past ten years is being unveiled? Have seen a lot of 9/11 chest-thumping today, but I think us Westerners need to keep a little perspective on the outcome of the 'War on Terror' (in defiance of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441). These are the accepted 'collateral damage' figures by 'The Lancet' and 'The Iraq Family Health Survey'. Especially when the loss of the circa 145,000 live and in the name of our 'free' West, in retribution for the 2977 lives (granted tragically lost) during 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join