It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, I am sick of the 9/11 "madness"!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Let the families who suffered the loss of a loved one have their day.

If any of you have ever gone through a long nasty divorce you understand how talking about it (over and over) helps.

Look on the bright side the 20th won't be quite as big of a deal.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't mean to sound goofy, but it's the sense of innocence America had right up to that morning

I can agree with that. I think that a few generations lost their innocence, and had a new "wool" pulled over their eyes on that day. The media coverage is just an extension of that.

The media coverage is just an extension of the propaganda the media spews out about 9/11!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How long, and how many decades is all this 9/11 stuff gonna go on for?

I am not an American, I am not in America, but don't keep going on about it. The media coverage has been at the fore of the news for the last week leading up to Sept 11th........

But what I hate the most is that so many of us actually know what went on that day, but still they try to bombard our minds with pointless and lying bum wipe lies.......

I am sorry for family members and their loss of loved ones. I am sorry for the people that were killed on that aweful day, regardless of the truth, or the lack of truth surrounding the happenings of that day.....

But here in the UK we don't keep going on about the thousands of people that were bombed to death during the WW2 blitz, do we........

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
IMHO opinion this is an excellent article about how new yorkers feel about it.

'I'm not saying I want to forget. I just don't need to be reminded': New Yorkers explain why they're LEAVING the city on 9/11 anniversary

I do feel its an agenda for something, just not sure what yet.

My .02¢

Silver

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

On the surface, I believe it's an agenda to keep the patriotism somewhat alive that we felt after 9/11. Below the surface.....who knows?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

You just don't understand do you !

It's called "control".

They've got you just where they want you !
edit on 9-9-2011 by Alpha20mega because: Qualification

edit on 9-9-2011 by Alpha20mega because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Me too buddy, me too. They are really cranking out the propaganda BS.

It's as if they don't want us to forget the thing they spent years burning into our subconcious.

st.

Yes, it's sick. Why not join the 9/11 Truth Movement instead and push back against the psy-op, as an active historial participant capable of moving history in a better direction and one infinitely more congruent with the truth as it is, and was.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha20mega

Actually, the patriotism is the tool used to control. There are other motives involved other than just control.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Didnt see any of it here. Must be just your media, wherever your media is.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Only those who are informed really care it seems...

Its funny you mention that at the end of a post in which you show that you aren't all that well informed.

The gold in the vaults below the complex, was ALL recovered and returned to its rightful owners.

And according to the building reports, the cost of the asbestos removal was going to be, at best, 200 MILLION.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I guess I have never heard about the gold being returned and the cost of asbestos removal. Do you happen to have a link with this info?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

I am not an American, I am not in America, but don't keep going on about it. The media coverage has been at the fore of the news for the last week leading up to Sept 11th........

But here in the UK we don't keep going on about the thousands of people that were bombed to death during the WW2 blitz, do we........

Don't think the German's go on and on about Dresden either but then we weren't in a known state of war - what's your point?
edit on 9-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Article about PANY/NJ's cases to attempt to get insurers to pay for asbestos removal...

The suit sought recovery of the Port Authority's huge expenses of removing asbestos from hundreds of properties ranging from the enormous World Trade Center complex-which represented more than $200 million of the abatement costs-to bridge and tunnel toll booths.

www.reficultnias.org...

Gold recovery...

nymag.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
My girlfriend doesn't like me to talk about any conspiracy theory. She mentally can't handle anything but positive spin. She's not strong enough to hear anything that puts our government in a bad light. It's all Democrats vs Republicans for her. I just now asked her if her 911 special has shown any of the footage where people were talking about the explosions. She got very exited and condescending and replied, "They are showing actual footage of planes hitting the buildings!" as if I thought there were no planes that day. COINTELPRO, you are doing your job. Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
the president is asking us [the media] to [make a big deal] of the 9-11 anniversary
Do you think it was about the president of the news company? These specials are of great concern to the "news" companies in regard to the advertising dollars.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Controlled media. coming to you from all the news channels and papers radios ect. TV is a Weapon of Mass Distraction. Im sick to death hearing about it. Every channel droning on about it. Soak it up sheople. Up is down, black is white and war is peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Whenever I feel like I am sick of seeing a common topic or a specific doom, then I know I need to walk away from the computer for a while. I've hit the refresh page too often.

Take a break

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Quite frankly, the government should make it a national holiday, just like Memorial Day, and Labor Day, and be done with it!

This G-damn crap of attacks, and threats, etc, is just over the damn edge!

If the enemy (and I use that term loosely) is going to "attack", they are not going to send us a letter, email, text, to warn us...

Give me a break

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I was at the World Trade Center on 9/11, and saw things I will never forget. It is the only day of my life that I can literally recall exactly what I was doing every minute for the entire day.

I could literally write a book on that day, but I rarely talk about it. It's just too painful. On the sixth anniversary of the attacks, my father called me to talk about it and I broke down. I'm 40 and haven't cried like that since I was a kid.

Since that day, I've made a point of not observing the anniversaries. I mourn for the people who died and whose lives were affected forever, but I always make a point of doing something to celebrate life on September 11.

One thing I learned from that day is everybody reacts to traumatic experiences in their own way. The media coverage doesn't bother me. To each their own.

On Sunday, I am going to the beach to relax, meditate, and spend quality time with my loved ones. I won't watch any of the tv coverage. I am not saying my way of dealing with it is right and everybody else's is wrong. If that helps them, I am all for it.

However, it is not for me.
edit on 9-9-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: typo

edit on 9-9-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by davethebear

Don't think the German's go on and on about Dresden either but then we weren't in a known state of war - what's your point?
edit on 9-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

Oh, I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude, but I thought that the US were always at war with some country in the world, dropping bombs somewhere. But as soon as something happens on US, home soil, they want the whole world to know.....Mmmmmmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join