It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Rioters tear down Israeli Embassy Wall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, not quite. The “wall” outside of the building that holds on its top two floors the Israeli embassy is occupied for the most part by Egyptian interests. The wall was damaged, not breached. It would not be in the interest of the Egyptian government to allow another “1979 like Tehran crazy” action to take place on their watch. Anyway, the Egyptians have to much class, or so I hope. At least from the Egyptian people I do know I would think so.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Take your fearmongering somewhere else.

And what am i fear mongering about?

What did you want the Egyptian government to do. To kill a few protestors in the name of Israel and lose all legitimacy in the eyes of the people.

Would that be one of the jobs of police and military? To protect foreign embassies on your soil?

Anyways. I see this act as symbolic - which i am apparently "crazy" in perceiving (you would be surprised how aligned political and metaphysical realms of thought are), even though you probably well know that Egypt has no intention of upholding the camp David peace talks - which gave Egypt the Sinai peninsula.

Link

Link

Arab League - Egyptian-Israel peace treaty isnt sacred

What do yuo expect from a piece of paper? You dont make deals with Muslims. They are far too adept in the art of Taqiyya, decieving non-Muslims.

Its not so crazy to speculate (although, your pretext sounds plausible enough) Egypt allowed these protestors to break down the outer wall - symbolic of the Egyptian-Israeli relationship breaking down, and allowing them to paint the Egyptian flag on the inner walls - perhaps sumbolic of Egypts desire to "liberate the lands occupied by the zionists".....

Symbolism seems pretty clear.
edit on 9-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

You must not know many Egyptians. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Like most people, I know only a few others. But I do a “a few” people who are from Egypt. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is a prime example of what i was saying before about Israel ,giving out threats and big talk ,and then straight away on the phone crying to america for help.

Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak called US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta early Saturday to request help protecting their embassy in Cairo, hours after Egyptian protestors attacked the building.

A statement from Barak's office said he had called Panetta and President Barack Obama's Middle East advisor Dennis Ross.

The statement also said that Barak had also discussed the incident with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli defence chiefs, though it gave no further details of the conversations.

Seriously in the grand scheme of things it's embarrassing ,Israel started all of this ,with its arrogant and aggressive stance ,now the white house phone exchange is engaged for the weekend because Israeli Government is frantically crying to america for help !.

Source

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this short cartoon might explain Egyptian people point of view for the last events between Egypt and israel

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

U.S. Marines with guns. Nuff said?

you think a few marines would be able to hold back an angry crowd. The worst thing they could do would be to open fire. There would be nothing left of them..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

holy moly, you must get payrd alot of money to come up with your nicely writen attacks oin free speech, WOW everybody must be anti semite, even the jwish people againts the zionist regime lol...

quick quick cry wolf ehehe

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

wow your a real joke a perfect example of someone that drinks way too much cool aid, most people around the world have nothing againts israel or the jewish religion, get a life, and try your story on somebody else.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by intrepid

Then you've got the Knesset. Maniacal bastards that should be shot. Does that clear things up for you? Blind acceptance to those madmen is what is keeping this from being resolved.

Actually No.

So, if youre against the Knesset - maniacal bastards, are you also against every other government official the world over - equally maniacal. Or do you just have it out for the Jews???

Typical double standard. People dislike a quality, but for some inexplicable reason, were apt to dislike it more when it appears in a Jew.

US, UN, EU, Every European Country, Russia, China, Iran and everywhere else, the same type of people occupy those governments. Egotists. "Maniacs". Israel shouldnt be anything special, but unfortunately, thanks to people like you, theyre made into a much bigger problem then they actually are.

It just seems to me that jews have more than their allotted shares of unethical, dishonest and blatantly supremest "qualities".

I think if our leadership were acting in our best interests, we would be dealing with Israelis instead of their many enemies, making them into our enemies as well.

You have to understand that on the most basic and honest of levels, Israel is occupied Palestine, a nation occupied by a group that has no roots in the eastern Mediterranean.

The bottom line is it is causing more trouble than anyone thinks it's worth,save a Zionist, and we the American people are sick of seeing Israel get aid while our nation is in debt up to the eyeballs, and then they take the money and use it to oppress, murder and exploit their unwilling neighbors and even 3000 American citizens.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

My sister went to college and alot of her "friends" at that time were Egyptian. Probably 19-24 year olds. One of the guys came from a wealthy Egyptian family and was going to school in Canada. He and his friends used to fight pitbulls.

Of course, you can find good and bad people everywhere, but in my experience, most of the Egyptians i have ever known have been crude people.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by buster2010

And so why arent they attacking the American, British, French, German etc embassies that also supported Mubarak? Especially the American.

Yea. That explanation doesnt make so much sense.

Its just good old fashioned Jew hatred for most Egyptians. Its existence in this part of the world since ancient times has been constant. You got the Alexandrian pogrom of the 1st century BCE, and then you got Islams sordid history of persecuting the Jew at different periods in its history. There have been many pogroms, and infact, in the Egyptian Arabic lexicon, its common to call Jews "Kaleb Yahud" - "Jew dog", as in, Jews are dhimmi - subclass citizens.

They can only do one embassy at a time also America and the other countries that you mentioned didn't just kill some of their people on the boarder like Israel did. Apologies for not explaining everything right off the bat.
edit on 11-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oops, well what can I say? At least calmer heads did prevail. In order to demand legitimacy, governments, and that includes democracies, have to keep the rabble from running riot. Some may say “a stable dictatorship is better then chaos” It’s not an us or them thing. The people expressing themselves is the inevitable natural state of the human race. I ask for those in Egypt to act with common decency (sense) and don’t violate Israeli territory. Freedom comes with the opportunity to use it for good.

Sadly, there are those in the Mideast and else were who play on the fears of the local populace. And the world, God knows the middle east has had its fill of religious fanatics who use nationalism as a way to manipulate and control. Enjoy your new found liberty, but of course freedom is never free of charge. Beware of those who prey on local bigotry or pride. You’r so much better then that.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Quite true. Generalizations based on nationality are never very practical. In the end we all have those among us who are a** h****, and those who are giants. It’s not easy, but all I can hope to do, is to do better tomorrow then now. I can’t speak for the world, I speak for me. I make a lot of noise and am known to be one pain in the ass.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think it is time for US representative in Middle East to go back home.

There has been an awakening in Muslim Nations in Middle East.

No body can stop this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join