It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SouthPark - Commentary on Political Voting System.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Southpark episode 'Douch and Turd' has got it spot on as usual. If you haven't seen this episode it basically takes the mick out of the fact that whoever we vote for in an election, still nothing changes.. we still get either a douch or a turd 'In charge'.

Pretty obvious for most members here of course but thought I'd share anyway for the laugh!
(Somehow I still manage to find humour in Tyranny..)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Love them South Park boys. I'm personally suspicious of anyone who doesn't have a favorite episode. Thanks for the reminder and clip.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Never, in my entire life, have I seen anything else that makes more sense then South Park. (Except for Ron Paul.) The above clip sums up American politics in a nutshell. (It can also be applied to a lot of the Euro elections as well...)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
S&F

from family guy, but also pretty relevant:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
SouthPark usually hits the nail on the head everytime.

Especially the 9/11 episode. Really? Really?? Really???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yeah did you guys see the Osama Bin Laden one? It wasn't the one with him, but it was about him being killed and how it was utter BS.

Pretty much everyone was scared of "Tooth Decay," eventually they found tooth decay and killed him, then everyone was happy. Ehh its hard to explain, just watch it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think this is just as apt

top topics

join