It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Awful Truths about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
Only to be hired a couple of weeks before 911 as head of security at the WTC where he was conveniently killed on 911.None other than Neal Bush....GW's own Brother....and the same guy whose Maid/Nanny mysteriously died after 911.

I have never personally (other than high school and he was goofing off) known anyonw who dies in an accident.

Has anyone done a body count for the people who work for the top tiers of society?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by ludshed

What an interesting thing to bring up! That had never actually crossed my mind. If today you cannot get reception in the air you certainly wouldn't have been able to get it back in 2001, how weird and interesting, thank you.

This is very interesting found This and This

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

How many Dave Brown's are there? It would take a mental midget to NOT understand that several people on this planet share a common name..

The british newspaper that released that they were still alive have come out and STATED publically, that they were NOT the same men, just men with the same names..

BUT, being a truther, would stop a person from ever wanting to find the truth.. If the truth was self evident, truthers would be completely out of passion, conviction and purpose for living. PERIOD!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I do not know where you get your information, and I really dont care because its, as usual, wrong. Securacom did not hire John O'Neill as head of security for the WTC, because Securacom was not in charge of that. They were a subcontractor to another company that was working on security systems for the building. The physical security was handled by the PAPD and the WTC security office headed by John O' Neill.

Onto the other part, Bush left the Board of Directors of Securacom in June of 2000....fifteen months prior to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by ludshed

What an interesting thing to bring up! That had never actually crossed my mind. If today you cannot get reception in the air you certainly wouldn't have been able to get it back in 2001, how weird and interesting, thank you.

This is very interesting found This and This

Actually, your links raise more questions since they disagree with one another. In the first one - it says carbon composite kills cell transmission completely. Yet, the second article chronicled a "test" in a plane that had significant amounts of carbon composite - and *no* aluminum (according to the article) and connections were made nonetheless.

Additionally, do we know for a fact how many of the cell phone calls were made by personal cell phones as opposed to the "GTE Airphones"?
edit on 9-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For those interested in the "does a cell phone work in a plane or not?" question - here's an interesting thread on it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join