It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Awful Truths about 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

When the 9/11 ringleader, Mohamed Atta, checked in at Logan airport, in Boston, his name triggered an alert on the airport's security system and his bags were never put in the plane's hold. In the pic: Hijackers Mohamed Atta (left) and Abdulaziz al-Omari passing through security checkpoint at Portland International Jetport on the morning of September 11, 2001.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dad5e67a6796.jpg[/atsimg]

In an exercise named "Vigilant Guardian", NORAD (the North American Aerospace Defense Command), which is responsible for defending US airspace, simulated at least four plane hijackings in the week prior to 9/11 and was scheduled to simulate another on the morning of the attacks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf044968620.jpg[/atsimg]

Property developer Larry Silverstein bought the 99-year lease on the World Trade Center for $3.2 billion just six months before they were destroyed. He is now rebuilding a commercial office and shopping complex, alongside a memorial and museum, on the site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d81716f98cc.jpg[/atsimg]

Earlier this year, the official death count for 9/11 was raised by one to 2,753. New York's Medical Examiner's Office ruled that Jerry Borg, an accountant and part-time actor, had died in late 2010 from a lung disease caused by inhaling dust close to the World Trade Center.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2116155c0bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Five of the 9/11 hijackers stayed in a motel right outside the gates of the American spy organisation, the National Security Agency, in the days immediately before the attacks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6c1340aaee3.jpg[/atsimg]

Black boxes stored in the tail of Flight 77 were reported as having been discovered in the Pentagon on September 12 2001. Secretary of State Donald Rumsfeld later said that data from the cockpit voice recorder was unrecoverable. This is thought to be the first time in 40 years that a cockpit voice tape, once found, has yielded no data.

John Patrick O'Neill, a special agent in charge at the FBI, who had investigated al-Qaeda and the first attack on the World Trade Center in 1993, left the FBI due to policy disagreements. He took up a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center - where he died on 9/11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98d4b0a54129.jpg[/atsimg]

he top four search-topics on Google in the week of 9/11, in descending order, were for: Nostradamus; CNN; The World Trade Center; and Osama bin Laden.

www.dnaindia.com...
www.dnaindia.com...

Some pretty awful truths to stomach here, how can we be so blind?

WAKE UP

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ahh but you left so many other awful truths out. We done none the less. I wasn't aware of them adding someone who died from the dust, if that counts then the death toll is surely much higher now, most first responders are battling cancer.
edit on 9-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Awful truths are right. Real awful.

Here is one undeniable truth.....Muslim terrorists attacked the United States of America on 9/11/2001, and if given the chance would do so again.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Muslim terrorists attacked the United States of America on 9/11/2001

the ones who flew planes into buildings, or the ones who flew planes into buildings and are still alive today? We were told they are Muslim. From the actions reported in the weeks leading up to the attack, they were anything but Muslims.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You don't believe they were assisted in any way? What you said may be true, although there are other issues that need to be addressed in regards to that awful truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

This is what I tell people. Mohammed Atta was a coke snorting, stripper motorboating, vodka drinking hedonist, hardly the best candidate for martyrdom. I know lots of Muslim dudes, all of them agree that atta was no muslim, especially not for martyrdom candidacy.....How ludicrous.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Awful truths are right. Real awful.

Here is one undeniable truth.....Muslim terrorists attacked the United States of America on 9/11/2001, and if given the chance would do so again.

Actually Muslims don't engage in alcohol , strip clubs , and drugs espcially when they are out on "jihad" ?

www.911myths.com...

deny ignorance my good man . Look past the first few sentences when you read a headline

Muslims live inside the united states if you didn't know ... and if muslims wanted too they could attack anytime they wish . But they don't i wonder why ? Not alCIAda enough for you ?

Here is also a great thread for 9/11

50 Facts Concerning 9/11
edit on 9-9-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

And here's another - the first Gulf War resulted in about 103,500 Iraqi civilian deaths.

So far, and these are likely very low official estimates due to 'accounting' options and limited focus, around another 100K iraqi civilians have died in the Iraq war since 2003.

I won't even bother touching on other US involvements with muslim/arab nations, or the effects of our depleted uranium munitions.

Maybe if we stopped giving them so much incentive, they wouldn't be so apt for the chance you claim they want to attack us again. Blowback is also an undeniable truth, and it's the epitome of ignorance to not recognize fault for the actions of one's representatives around the world, and the oft-times terrible effects of those actions.

edit on 9/9/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

How is it "undeniable"? Have you seen or remember ever being presented with the DNA lab tests? What about the chain of custody for the DNA evidence? If you have not seen the above, then you're taking the government's word based on "faith" that they're telling you the truth.

"Faith" doesn't fly in the scientific world.

But, your statement above wreaks of propaganda and fear-mongering.

edit on 9-9-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Property developer Larry Silverstein bought the 99-year lease on the World Trade Center for $3.2 billion just six months before they were destroyed.

Actually, it was six weeks before, not months.

edit on 9-9-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I am going to keep my reply brief, but BRAVO! You are a breath of fresh air chucky, cheers mate!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Absolutely my good man, I added you as a friend today, and for good reason.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Brilliant things to point out! When put into perspective its pretty alarming, incredible response, nice work my friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

FBI Agent John O'Neil became too close to the truth ?

My curiosity for 911 began to turn towards the conspiracy angle when I first learned of an FBI Agent, who happened to be the Lead Investigator of Al Quaeda and OBL.

"The former CIA agent who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine. Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away. The ex-CIA agent also stated that Ambassador Bodine threw (FBI investigator) John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen lest their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile."

O'Neil after having connected the dots and after being repeatedly stymied in his investigation of the USS Cole and Al qaeda actually Resigned from the FBI !

Only to be hired a couple of weeks before 911 as head of security at the WTC where he was conveniently killed on 911.

Interesting that the company,Securacom , who hired him had a Bush family member on it's board of directors prior to 911.

None other than Neal Bush....GW's own Brother....and the same guy whose Maid/Nanny mysteriously died after 911.

What did she overhear/discover ? Whatever it was, she was prevented from ever talking about it.

Yet, Another 911 Coincidence tied to the Bush Crime Family.

www.vnnforum.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Something else bothered me recently. We flew to savannah last weekend and had to take connecting flights so round trip was 4 different planes. I noticed that those of us who resist conformity and ignore the bs about turning off all electronics because it interferes with the plane had no cell service shortly after takeoff up until about 3 minutes before landing. With ten years of technological advances are we still to believe flight 93's passengers were all able to call their wives/husbands? The 3 of us had sprint, verizon and at&t for carriers and none of us were able to make a call on any of the 4 flights.

Side note; you no longer see footage in the MSM of the pentagon, the 93 debris field (or lack of), or wtc7. Only the twin towers, that alone should get the wheels turning.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My biggest red flag was that if the so called 'terrorists' were smart enough to plan such an intricate attack on a day when they would be 100% unopposed and yet completely miss 'anyone' who mattered to the shadow 'elites'.

Follow the money find out who profited and who they kicked back favors to and you will find the true masterminds.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Whoa thats actually really suspect. Funny how the smaller clues fall into the cracks Thanks for bringing that up, very appreciated on this end! How strange..........

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

GENIUS

I was waiting for something like that, nice work

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

What an interesting thing to bring up! That had never actually crossed my mind. If today you cannot get reception in the air you certainly wouldn't have been able to get it back in 2001, how weird and interesting, thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join