It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This might actually be something ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So I'm wondering ... is this something or is this nothing?

They are probably planning another false flag to commemorate the anniversary of 9/11

Second Line

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought Bush and Cheney set up the dinar to solve our problems? When they revalue the currency, the War for Oil will pay off the debt and we'll be swinging again, right?

No need for another false flag, just revalue the dinar!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jward01
This world is coming to end more and more as the days go by. When we look at a 6 month period of events 20 year ago, its relativitly calm and stable. Look at 6 months worth of events today, the world is going down a sh*t hole... its only a matter of time.

The world isn't getting any younger ya know.

LOL as I am writing this suddenly it dawned to me that " Depeche Mode" People are People is playing on my Ipod...

Attention Humanity! Play nice!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
While we are all distracted with the sensational (un)News keep an eye on what laws are being passed or what kind of military movements are going on.

The old magicians trick...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a marketing ploy perhaps
edit on 9-9-2011 by The Utopian Penguin because:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well it's only logical to think that the Muslums would like to make big news again, a couple cells setting off bombs or in some way damaging our infrastructure on the aniversary of 9/11, The ultimate score would be killing in the hundreds or thousands. So where are those numbers going to be on this weekend? And do you really want to risk being in target areas. No Doubt something will occur somewhere in the Continental United States. I think I would avoid some forms of transportation like trains or Amtrack, and maybe big sporting events where people are packed in with little chance of dispersing quickly, hell just screaming out 'fire' would get dozens crushed to death in a stampede. None of these things are really worth risking your life over, you can see the same pablum on your big screen. I have a notion that we won't get away with no terrorist attacks on our soil. I really think people are far too concerned about themselves than concern of the public and being vigilant. And I think the Muslums beleive that we deserve to be hit, and every aniversary hereafter. I'm just sayin...... I think alot of you out there are thinking along those lines too, or watching TV pablum.....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
lets all just sing prince ali nothing ever happens and if it did it would just suck any ways the bomb will not last long enuf the ground will fall but the buildings will be fine the fire will burn land we arnt using at all and your team will lose or have a none epic win

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is a great post! Very articulate and concise
My thoughts have been so overlapping and muddled since watching the President's (I HATE acknowledging that) speech.

I am a hypnotist and studied linguistics a bit and I remember when he was running for office, many of my peers in the hypnosis interest were passing around this flyer a far right wing group were putting out with claims of mass hypnosis (among other things) What we all found the most amusing was how most or all of their accusations were correct but hysteria and fear made their presentation of their points reflect their emotions; they ensured themselves to be viewed as whack jobs.

As I watched the speech I was at first amused, then engrossed and finally very impressed with how text book classic and down right SMOOTH his game was. I will probably find a youtube vid and go over it again to see what more I can glean from his hand gestures and cadence which, of course I couldn't catch all at once.

First off he said *pass the bill* 18 times. If anyone cares to re-watch with my post as a rough guide line notice how the hand gesture was always the same when he said *pass the bill* immediately following this command he would say *immediately* or *now* or *right away!* each time the hand gesture was the same as well. In a face to face setting, any hypnotist worth their salt with wide awake hypnosis would not be gesturing to the air while speaking but touching the person they were speaking to, in the same gesturing manners. This is called anchoring. Anchoring the command to the intended person.

He also did much reframing, segments of the speech when he started with *this is the way it use to be* sliding into *this is the way it has been recently* to, in a very smooth but untrue manner *this is the way it use to be and needs to be again* and the grand finale of *this is how it needs to be NOW* It's a cleverly manipulated timeline to reframe how a person feels about an issue and most Americans today whether left or right would love nothing more than a return to "the good ole' days"

Another interesting tidbit I notice watching it live was how skilled he was with cadence...a very subtle and powerful tool. I commented on one sentence on facebook as the speech was happening and just tried to find it to quote myself exactly but my comment is no longer ON facebook....go figure. The skill he used is called an embedded command. He was just going along speaking at his normal pace when suddenly (in a startling manner) his voice shot up several octaves, immediately followed by very rapid speaking. Basically focusing everyone's attention in a way that implied he was about to say something important, then comes the SHOCK as his voice goes so high it almost cracks, followed by rapidly embedding the command. Typical shock and awe.

The other main thing I noticed was how each time he was referring to what Congress (more specifically Republicans) needed to do was to pass his package through immediately as it was *fair* *right* *decent* and *correct* thing to do. Pass it as it stands when I hand it to you. Without ever once saying so the repetitive implication is that to do ANYTHING else is not fair, right, decent or correct.

Considering this all happened as many people were impatience and ready to watch football, and immediately following the speech a news alert about *credible* intel of anniversary attacks.... do the math.

If something should take place this Sunday on a large scale, ask yourself how deeply rooted the emotional response will be in a population already bonded in the shared trauma of 2001.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the 10 things you listed, put together are about half as interesting as the hurricane thats about to blow my old house down in the uk this coming monday.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

NFL opening night was the only one of the events that I cared about. The rest is fearmongering and lies.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
/me opens the hatch to his bunker. Okay folks, I guess it's time.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Thank you for that analysis. However, I really do hope you will consider making your post a separate thread. It deserves it!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Emotional manipulation. Politics and government has become nothing more than a mass psyops game. Keep in mind the Hermann Goering quote. People are more prone to be manipulated into believing anything under emotional duress. 911 certainly did happen ... and it was the biggest mind puck perpetrated amongst the American peoples. After all, since 911, look where we are, from where we were. We even allow perfect strangers to molest us when we fly now. How far do you think that would have went without the 911 event? How far would have the police state grown without the 911 event? How far would have Hitler have gotten without the Reichstag fire?

It is not so much as what you see. It is the constant drumming in your ears.

Boo!

Boo!

Boo!

The Nazi's were the masters of manipulation in their time. We brought them here after the war and strained every bit of pysops skills out of them. We have studied the KGB, Stasi, and etc. We took those lessons learn and incorporated into our own psyops.

Emotionalism is the key. Just keep drumming it in their ears.

Boo!

Fear.

Unfortunately, it works on most Americans. After all, Americans are the most gullible peoples on this planet today.

And the next false flag event will work just as well as the last. Just get the people emotionally worked up ... then catch them off guard. They'll believe anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That idiot Biden said that the report of a possible threat came from "a very reliable source, but they have yet to confirm it"? Ummm huh, am I missing something? My god these liars are so arrogant with their propaganda and fear mongering. They don't even try to hide what they are doing anymore. Only a complete idiot believes anything that comes out of their mouths in regards to so-called threats. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I appreciate the feedback but I am new here and have absolutely NO CLUE how to do that

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
TWZ ...

Nice vid.

Sweeps week?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If we really are in the "end times" whatever the circumstance, Darwins theory of natural selection will ulitimately take hold. Those who are not strong enough physically, mentally, tactically, etc. will perish those who are will survive. Personally, i'm neither worried or scared.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I live in Venezuela, today started off with a strange feeling.... then we got a real Tropical thunderstorm. So I checked in with some sites and WOW, the Geomagnetic turbulence is COMING ! Check out our beloved HAARP signals..
www.haarp.alaska.edu...
and then find out about the Solar Flares, MASSIVE and predicted for three more days....
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

So, how does all this fit in with 11 / 09 ?
Hold on, guys, and be safe..............

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just saying, there was an explosives sniffing dog by my Walmart and Mcdonalds earlier. I live by absolutely anything important. Kind of odd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join