It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large ufo over stirling city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Filmed this hovering over Stirling city it was there for a wile before I grabbed my camcorder and started filming It just seemed to be sitting there before going down below the trees then moved to the left.

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't say it is, but looks like a plane comming in for landing.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Theres no Airports in Stirling cheers anyway. The nearest airport is 50 miles away mmm

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It's a light in the sky.

Could well be an aircraft, could be a helicopter with a searchlight, could even be the Moon given the quality of the video.

(oh, and I think you'll find there's a Stirling Country and a Stirling Albion but no Stirling City
)
edit on 8-9-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Ahh, I see by your youtube channel your one of those "youtube superstars" who have the "good fortune" of living in such s "ufo hotspot" that you seem to be able to film them at will. Lucky you. There is no way any possible mundane explanation could fit any of your sightings (as evidenced by your previous statements and your inability to reasonably consider something based in reality)....right?

If I were you and had such a crappy camcorder but lived in a HUGE ufo hotspot, I would do as your doing (try to make a name for myself) then contact UFO investigators with the proper equipment to come and make you famous!!!!!!!!!
edit on 8-9-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Why does the date stamp in the vid bounce around out of sync with the rest of the vid?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If it were facing due east then its likely to be Jupiter or Saturn this time of year.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
dude.....is THAT a VHS camcorder??!!

i'm not knocking you, but it's kinda hard to make out what that is. but GJ for recording it anyways!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Using night shot makes all bright lights appear larger, switch the night shot off and we might be able to see what it is.
edit on 8-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here we go again...Edinburgh airport is about 20 miles away and not 50. Planes from London descend all the way in from the border with England and turn towards the airport (wind depending) over Bathgate about 15 miles south east of Stirling. If this was filmed viewing south then it's a plane descending with its landing lights on before turning to line up with the runway in Edinburgh.

I currently live in SE London and the planes start their line up over my house for Heathrow and I'm about 18 miles away from the airport. I also have a house about 30 miles to the south of Edinburgh, so I see them descending and anyone who's been on a flight to Edinburgh knows that if the wind's right, the plane will be pointing at Stirling until it turns to land.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

Sorry Edinburgh Airport is 30 miles from stirling Google maps should have checked.

Anyway The object is East of me not south.

And it is stirling City Strange Guy.

I show night shot and normal.

I dont see any other lights on it flashing away like a normal airplane even when it moves to the left still no flashing lights mmm

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Theres no Airports in Stirling cheers anyway. The nearest airport is 50 miles away

it would help people take you more seriously if you were more factual

measured from stirling castle [ as you dont give a location ]

Edinburgh, EDH : 26mile

Dundee, DND : 42 miles

glasgow , GLG : 26 miles

Perth , PKN : 31 miles

st andrews , FIF : 45 miles

those are just off the top of my head

when we add in RAF bases , private strips , helicopter cacilities etc etc

stirling is surrounded by air corridors and landing strips that accommodate traffic 24/ 7

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

edit on 8-9-2011 by MissConstrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Originally posted by ufosbri
reply to post by nomadros

I dont see any other lights on it flashing away like a normal airplane even when it moves to the left still no flashing lights mmm

You won't see the flashing lights from this perspective as the landing lights will drown out all other light on the aircraft....

You're filming planes...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Im guessing it perhaps is a planet. The object certainly isnt moving, so that rules out aircraft. Its too bright to be a normal magnitude star, so that leaves the planet theory. at this time of the year I beleive Jupiter can be seen in the eastern skies. Just an opinion is all. I know I would think it was a ufo if I had seen it. And dont let what anyone is saying about the device you used to record this event bother you.. not everyone on the planet has hight quality filming equipment just lying around to be ready to film a UFO. Im giving this post thumbs sideways. not bad not good..just meh......

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
A head-on approach would give the impression of no movement for quite some time, althought the OP has ruled that out. However it is to poor a quality video to eliminate aircraft, or anything else for that matter, and being pernickety over a few miles is just silly.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I see that every night as planes come and go from Edinburgh airport.

Well spotted though. With the amount of time you've spent scanning the skies you're due a big one any time now. It happened to me. Keep them cameras ready.

Then again, might it be this?

Grab your binoculars - the brightest supernova explosion since 1957 will be visible across Britain this week

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

shouldnt be the supernova. The supernova, while a spectaculr event for people that love astronomy, should just look like a faint star to other people, without some sort of viewing equipment.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by wigit

shouldnt be the supernova. The supernova, while a spectaculr event for people that love astronomy, should just look like a faint star to other people, without some sort of viewing equipment.

Yes, you would need binoculars, anyway the camera date is May 2011

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Strange wave action in that light.
I wonder if that is a clue to the propulsion.
I certainly could make one.
Nice find Brian.
Thanks.

top topics

join