It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody thought that the IONOCRAFT IS the SILENT BLACK TRIANGLES people see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
After watching an episode about UFO's and advanced technology I saw my first ever video of an ionocraft www.youtube.com... Anyways I was actually AMAZED when I saw how it worked and was even more facsinated when I saw all the additional videos on youtube of people creating and flying these "lifters". If the military industrial complex is 20-50 years ahead of our domestic science than you HAVE to believe that the military has known about this for decades and decades before people started developing these things in their garages. If the military was somehow able to add the power source dirctly on top of this triangle than these lifters could be quietly flying through the sky giving credence to the claims of these silent black triangles floating over people's houses blocking out the stars. I myself have built my own ionocraft and encourage others to look at the many videos on youtube that people have posted. The basic idea is a triangle of balsa wood sticks with copper wire wrapped around the top and about 2 cm - 1 inch beneath a layer 2-3 inches long of aluminum wrapped around the sticks as well. Now when a current runs through the copper it creates an ion wind effect as e- flows downwards from the wires to the aluminum therefore giving the triangle lift. The only thing though is this requires an incredible amount of electricity. Like my single triangle hooked up to a car battery would probably just bounce and jump around. But the triangles I have seen that are bigger consisting of more triangles inside of them are more stable and can actually hover relatively better. But like in the video I posted this guy has created a huge triangle with a huge amount of electricity running through it and it hovers completely stable. Maybe this can lend more credence to those silent dark triangles people have noticed?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Great find, thanks for sharing...

still not anti-grav, but like you say, what's to stop them making a massive one?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
People have been seeing high-tech manmade secret crafts for decades now, and every single time they see them they think something like "Wow! There's no way we could make anything like that!"

lol, they are so wrong....
edit on 9/8/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I actually quite liked the look of that.

Not seen these things before but have heard of the effect at work here, it is quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've always believed the black triangles are terrestrial..

Not a criticism but a tip for the future.. It's better to use paragraphs when writing pieces like this..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
I've always believed the black triangles are terrestrial..

Not a criticism but a tip for the future.. It's better to use paragraphs when writing pieces like this..

Of course they're terrestrial.

What evidence do we have that they are extra-terrestrial? Uhhh, none...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You know its ours when it looks kinda cool. After looking at countless sighting reports these extraterrestrial types don't have much in the way of design flair IMHO.

People like to make their mark, practical or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Lifters utilize electrostatically induced air movement. Hence they are open structures that allow air to pass through unobstructed.

The "triangle" craft appear to be solid "filled in" structures and so it is likely that they utilize some totally different technology.

It may be possible that they use a combination of the Coanda Effect, lighter than air (balloon) technology and electrostatically induced air movement as the drive, but the problem is that as you scale lifters up, the permittivity of the air stays the same, and so you reach a critical point where arcing occurs before the lift can become significant enough to work.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This stuff is nothing more than science fair or juvenile science kit experiments. The process involved could not be scaled up to lift something heavy (realistically speaking).

Ever wonder in the two decades kids have been playing with these toys no one, no one, no one has made even a small substantial model work? It's always sticks, paper and tinfoil. Odd that. You would have thought the legions of home tinkerers would have upped the power and capability by now. I mean, give the home-brew crowd twenty years in any simple technology like this and you think there would be some major advancements. But there are none. Odd that.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
'Fraid they've been working on this since about 1999 and are still stuck in the "garage" phase.The original blokes used to have a site called American Antigravity. As stated above, you can't scale this and they've never been able to lift anything apart from itself.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ion wind is not enough to lift those monster black triangles, besides people would feel the ion wind. No it's gravity shielding or microwave propulsion that they are using via phase conjugation technology. It's a well known fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

It's a well known fact.

When folks like you make such ludicrously absurd statements it reflects badly on us all. Well known fact my butt. Maybe in your mind. But to call your fantastical belief a "fact" is an insult to the word "fact".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Thunderheart

When folks like you make such ludicrously absurd statements it reflects badly on us all. Well known fact my butt. Maybe in your mind. But to call your fantastical belief a "fact" is an insult to the word "fact".

You should read more, do some research, just because you haven't seen it on ATS doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'm not even bothered by your statement, I know the truth. Good luck with your research. Cheers.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Great find, thanks for sharing...

still not anti-grav, but like you say, what's to stop them making a massive one?

A current and continuing misconception about the possible!
With the generation of null-mass, an ion engine is just the ticket for propulsion and exactly what we see and DON'T hear from the propulsionunits of the triangles and other craft that utilize a mass-canceling capability.

I wish people would get that through their skulls, but some posters continually fall back on that old term of anti-gravity which is NOT a means of propulsion and would be worthless for deep space where gravity is weak.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

In order to "get that through our head" we have to jump a large gap of the unknown (even though you seem to know it). I just don't think many around here feel the need to believe in something so bad they start making up other stuff to support it.

Mass cancelling technology doesn't exist. You may think it does, you may have read something on the internet, some dude's "story" that resonated with your overwhelming desire to believe.....but don't expect the rest of us to believe in one imaginary elf after another just to validate the first imaginary elf.

This 'lifter" stuff would be useless as a means of good propulsion even on a weightless craft the size of a city harnessing the power of a star.
edit on 8-9-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

i feel slightly educated, thankyou.

i may forget tho, so feel free to remind me again

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wow I didn't realize I would get so many replies! Sorry about the paragraphs it's kinda a problem with me on forums ya know when I start ranting and raving I just tend to spill out everything before I think I'll forget it.

As for the fact that these couldn't work on a massive scale- I believe scientists have been testing and may have even used ion propulsion effect in space with satellites because although these things are massive they are in a weighless environment where even the slightestest propulsion over time can add up to incredible speeds as there is nothing to slow these objects down. I believe an example of this was in a model of a huge and wide reflector pointed towards the sun that over time would cause the light ions to bounce off it creating a slow but increasingly added up propulsion system that takes use of free e-.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Project Walrus.

If it could produce enough thrust to go against the wind/jetstream it would have been commercialized to put the oil countries out of business.

Since it hasn't been commercialized....can't produce enough thrust.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Good find, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Also for the people that don't believe that on earth the increased mass of an object would make it impossible to use lifters along with the increased e- causing archs in between the copper wire and aluminum...

Maybe the reason why we only hear about garage projects are because the ones that do work are above top secret. I mean not very many people know about the existence of these things I asked my uncle who was an engineer at boeing and who's worked on a LOT of top secret stuff (such as the helmuts in the F-22 that let you see through the plane like you're just a floating head) had never even heard of ionocraft until I showed him the videos. Think about the kind of materials they would use that would could be lighter, cause more lift, and no arching at such high voltage (like moving the wires or e- source farther from where it's trying to migrate to). Add that along with the possibility of adding an additional thruster in between the triangles such as, prop-like engines, thruster type engines, or maybe even some type of "die glocke" technology to fill in the additional space and you might have something that could add enough thrust, or "silent thrust" to carry a power source and probably even a crew.

What better way to scare some naive farmers than to fly it over them and make sure they see it so they can claim that they've seen these "triangle UFO's" - perfect disinformation. Just like what that author in popular mechanics claims about the russians involvement in Roswell when she interviewd an "Area 51" employee last month...

top topics

join