It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel 4s hunt for bin laden program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I wonder if any of my fellow UK crew here saw the channel 4 program last night on the seal team 6 mission?

It just seemed a total cock up from the moment the stealth chopper crashed at the start to the seal team needing nearly 30 mins to get to the point they shot him(or not him!).It wasnt that big a place and if we went by what we saw last night in the program they only encountered a few (bad guys)in the compound

It conflicted with other reports of heavy resistance,and seeing as POTUS and white house staff were happy to talk about the mission from start to finish it must have been aproved from them to be seen by us the public!

We kept hearing how they had to get in and out of pakistan quick,as the longer they stayed there the more chance the pakistan army would shoot them down!So 30 mins is quick?and never mind two chinooks coming in that surely were not stealth to land and other non SF forces getting off to sweep the buildings after the seal team and pick up all those bin laden hard drives!

The dramatic reacting of the final bin laden kill shot was there,with an ex seal team 6 member saying its good to know that his last vision would have been looking at an american seal member looking down the sights of an amercian gun before it fired at him.

One thing that stood out was the stealth chopper that crashed was glossed over,and they destroyed it before they left.

I get a sneaky feeling that chopper crashing resulted in big loss of life,and the reason it wasnt a quick in and out snatch/ghost the target mission is the amount of time it took to get all those bodies out and the wait for two chinooks to arrive.

The original mission plan must have been the two stealth choppers flying low and hard,with the elite seal team bagging and tagging bad guys and bringing intel out quickly.Then both stealth choppers would take them back quickly and silently

I think the later downed chopper in afganistan with seal members lost was a cover up,to hide the body count from this mission

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The moment they threw Bin Laden's "dead" body into the ocean smelt like a big cover up to me.

If they wanted to "prove" to the world that they had killed him, why would they hide the evidence?

edit on 8-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah i saw it and was thinking that it was all lies and it contradicted what others have said about it.

The whole offical story seems very lame and cheesy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
LOL,i know what you mean mate!

Theres BBC clips online somewhere showing a reporter talking to the locals in the area and they said it wasnt bin laden and one even mentioned he knew the man they killed who was his neighbour!

Im pretty sure that if this was bin laden he would have constructed tunnels under the compound and the slightest threat(like the sound of a chopper crashing in his back yard!)would have had him fleeing away to safety rather than wait there for 30 mins!

If one goes by the white house aproved tv program I saw last night,bin laden was also not bothered about security

Having the number one bad guy tag on his head for so long,one would assume his security and retreat options would be a priority

Like others on this site,I feel he died in afganistan a long time ago!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

One just has to step back from all the gun-ho rhetoric and way up the possibilities of how this may have taken place, given all the information we have been given.

When you've thought for a few seconds, it's plainly obvious................

This never happened, and he wasn't killed on that night.

Why? Because...
He was already dead.
You can't fly into another countries airspace, next to an army base, and not be seen!
etc., etc.,etc

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Any free thinker who watched that show last night would be shaking their head at the blatent lies they were pushing at us! Production values were high,and my choice of language was colourfull as soon as they reached the compound till the very end when we saw a reinaction of Bin Ladens body being bathed on the aircraft carrier prior to his burial!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

If you believe this show mate we can fly into other countrys air space near an air base with loud chinooks!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
I wonder if any of my fellow UK crew here saw the channel 4 program last night on the seal team 6 mission?

It just seemed a total cock up from the moment the stealth chopper crashed at the start to the seal team needing nearly 30 mins to get to the point they shot him(or not him!).It wasnt that big a place and if we went by what we saw last night in the program they only encountered a few (bad guys)in the compound

It conflicted with other reports of heavy resistance,and seeing as POTUS and white house staff were happy to talk about the mission from start to finish it must have been aproved from them to be seen by us the public!

We kept hearing how they had to get in and out of pakistan quick,as the longer they stayed there the more chance the pakistan army would shoot them down!So 30 mins is quick?and never mind two chinooks coming in that surely were not stealth to land and other non SF forces getting off to sweep the buildings after the seal team and pick up all those bin laden hard drives!

The dramatic reacting of the final bin laden kill shot was there,with an ex seal team 6 member saying its good to know that his last vision would have been looking at an american seal member looking down the sights of an amercian gun before it fired at him.

One thing that stood out was the stealth chopper that crashed was glossed over,and they destroyed it before they left.

I get a sneaky feeling that chopper crashing resulted in big loss of life,and the reason it wasnt a quick in and out snatch/ghost the target mission is the amount of time it took to get all those bodies out and the wait for two chinooks to arrive.

The original mission plan must have been the two stealth choppers flying low and hard,with the elite seal team bagging and tagging bad guys and bringing intel out quickly.Then both stealth choppers would take them back quickly and silently

I think the later downed chopper in afganistan with seal members lost was a cover up,to hide the body count from this mission

I`m just watching the re-run of this programme Bin Laden : Shoot to kill on More 4 and i have to agree with you.
This is more crap they`re feeding the British public.

Can anyone confirm if this programme has been aired in the US ?

I`ve tried to supply a link but without much luck.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

join