It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Rude Ron Paul is getting attacked by Sean Hannity Fans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Default Just caught the rebroadcast of the O'Reilly Wrong Paul segment

Good lord what an embarrassment. Paul was all over the place talking in gibberish ridden half sentances dodging questions about why he wouldn't come on the show to debate O'Reily. He looked like he'd been hit by a truck and was a completely insulting ass. So much for "Poor little Wrong Paul who can't get any media coverage". He's now refused multiple invitations to appear on O'Reily and flat insulted the man at the end of the clip. And people wonder why Wrong Paul is soon to be a 3 time failure.

Tonight was his suckiest performance... His only 3 good moments were the vaccine thing, the Hillarycare letter thing, and when he got the last word.

He looked confused.

Gee what a shock Paul winning another poll where you can vote as many times as you want if you just keep making up email addresses and names

I've noticed in every debate he looks about 100 years old compared to the other candidates. But tonight he also sounded moonbat crazy. We saw the real Ron Paul tonight. Maybe when he retires in 2013 he can get a job on MSNBC.

I have never seen such rude insults on a politician like that before in my life

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ron Paul is clearly worrying the MSM if they are starting to attack him like this
2nd line

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I couldn't care less what a bunch of flyby foxnews(or wherever you got these from) posters think of Ron. If they had the knowledge, or balls to debate their opinion in an intelligent setting, they'd be here

Honestly, it means nothing when you post a bunch of quotes from some random site, from random flyby posters. I could go on just about any message board and pull quotes to fit an argument. It means squat, to go on a foxnews forum, and find 5 quotes about how much Ron Paul sucks, right after a debate.

That would be like going on a Celtics forum, after they played the Lakers, and being surprised you see 5 posts which say Kobe sucks. Not a great example but works.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think Paul is going to win. If the MSM keeps ignoring him and trying to make him look like a fool when he clearly isn't.

Hannity can suck it!!

So they think, that there are let's say 15,000 people out there putting out enough work to put up 30000 votes and replies. For a poll that doesn't mean anything? Really? I would say if it was the real election I would buy that. But it's not.

There must be some really bored people in America. I wonder though?. Why is it that no other candidate has such technically savvy followers that they couldn't do the same? Why? Because Paul is winning that poll like he does every single time.

There is no login. It's vote that logs our ip. I doubt very much people are going through that kind of extent to put him up in a poll that doesn't really mean much.

They are afraid of Paul. No Doubt about it.

Lets see any one of those Hannity fans go in and vote twice on this poll. Because if they could they would. I hate the MSM

edit on 8-9-2011 by bftroop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A woman was on O'Reilly tonight asking him why he did not slap Ron Paul because Ron Paul said O'Reilly wasn't qualified for journalism - or something along those lines.

The sad thing was she was completely serious, given that she kept going on the point for about 3 minutes.

Adjusted my original post (as I see the quote from the OP)
edit on 9/8/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed inappropriate word

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

i noticed that the sean hannity idiots on his site reacting to this, no surpise they are defending O'Reilly.

Paul was all over the place talking in gibberish ridden half sentances dodging questions about why he wouldn't come on the show to debate O'Reily.

Paul talking gibberish ?

edit on 8-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Ron Paul is clearly worrying the MSM if they are starting to attack him like this
2nd line

These folks aren't media reporters, they're posters on a forum. It's a hannity forum be that.... but individual posters never the less. There's a reason why Paul only gained 4% of the vote in the last republican primaries. There's a reason why he only gained 0.5% in the 88 elections, compared to George H Bush's 53%. His views are even too far out for republican voters in general. He's be popular on this board and other boards, but his more of fad. Who wants to be against Ron Paul? You'll just lose points as a legit conservative on here. In reality though, this internet fad offers little reality outside of it.

Most republicans want a candidate to talk, not to actually do the walk. They're more concerned with social issues, not so much fiscal. They want you to argue about the principals of being independent, taking responsibility, but not actually removing medicare in the process. This is why you had Reagan, Bush senior and junior actually contribute significantly to the debt, and why folks like Perry and Romney still make it tops. It's image and morals in the end.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Internet fad?...

You do realize the internet is the primary medium for people to communicate right?

And that people on the internet are real?

Time to wake up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Sean Hannity fans... aka 50 of them have a combined IQ of 50.

Seriously Sean Hannity fans are not the brightest crayons in the box...
They should be ignored.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Look, I'm certainly not saying you should not support Ron Paul. By all means, please support whomever you choose. In fact, I admire the fact that I can see he really believes in the ideals he has. I just don't agree with enough of them, and some of them scare the living hell out of me.

A couple of years ago, I was watching the Texas governer GOP debates and one of the candidates was a tea party lady named Deborah Medina. Now this is conservative Texas. For months I was told the exact same things that are being said on ATS about Ron Paul and how he is going to shock the world. After every debate, the was comment after comment about how she won the debate and we should look out.

Well guess what? Once the Republican primary polls opened she placed third with 18% of the votes behind both Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchison. They are called fringe cadidates for a reason. They appeal to the fringe.

Support Ron Paul with all of your heart, as that is your right, but understand that the MSM doesn't need to do anything to make Ron Paul the distant fringe candidate. He already was and will be. He just doesn't appeal to enough people to get the GOP nomination.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Look, I'm certainly not saying you should not support Ron Paul. By all means, please support whomever you choose. In fact, I admire the fact that I can see he really believes in the ideals he has. I just don't agree with enough of them, and some of them scare the living hell out of me.

A couple of years ago, I was watching the Texas governer GOP debates and one of the candidates was a tea party lady named Deborah Medina. Now this is conservative Texas. For months I was told the exact same things that are being said on ATS about Ron Paul and how he is going to shock the world. After every debate, the was comment after comment about how she won the debate and we should look out.

Well guess what? Once the Republican primary polls opened she placed third with 18% of the votes behind both Perry and Kay Bailey Hutchison. They are called fringe cadidates for a reason. They appeal to the fringe.

Support Ron Paul with all of your heart, as that is your right, but understand that the MSM doesn't need to do anything to make Ron Paul the distant fringe candidate. He already was and will be. He just doesn't appeal to enough people to get the GOP nomination.

I"m in Pennsylvania but supported Patriot Medina. I stayed up all night to watch the results of the race between Perry, Medina and Hutchison. Nobody is going to convince me that Diebold did NOT play a role in that election. From the very moment the results started rolling in, the percentages between Perry/Medina/Hutchison did NOT vary one percentage point. Not one full point! Am I to believe that every precinct and/or county in Texas voted exactly the same???? Please!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Can't wait for the First Snowfall in 2011 , Hannity needs a few more Snowball hits to the Head in order to knock the Arrogance out of that MSM Media Whore..........

When you cannot Attack a Man over his Principles , your Only Recourse is Personal Attacks .

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To me "hannity" is nothing less than an overgrown ape with a big mouth in diapers. Can't even stand the sound of his voice, let alone look at him. Sik headed neo-con mouthpiece.
edit on 8-9-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
To be totally truthful, what would one expect from fans of Sean Hannity? He's as bad as they get and anyone who listens to the guy AND believes the tripe he spews doesn't have more than a few working braincells.

I know this from personal experience as my Mom listens to him religiously and she cannot be reasoned with, at all, about anything. I'd have better luck attempting to clap with one hand whilst peeing into the wind than having a logical discussion with Mom.

This is what I expect from the MSM talking heads and their supporters. No surprise to hear this kind of hatred being put forth. Hannity has made a living off of spewing hate and it's logical to assume that his supporters are largely fueled by hate. Pretty evident from the comments.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
To be fair, Hannity has somewhat come around to Ron Paul a little bit, he certainly respects the old man but adamantly disagrees on certain major issues. Hannity has a great relationship with Rand so must at least respect Ron Paul.

Anybody that takes the initiative to actually converse in a Hannity forum might have some mental issues and serious delusions though. Hannity is as establishment as they get.

What I can get from their dirty messages is that they're afraid of Ron Paul, look the fact is nobody really talks about Huntsman, Cain, Santorum, Pawlenty, Gingrich and now Bachmann is on that list, these people are off the radar. People are still attacking Ron Paul because they fear his presence and dedicated grassroots support. Ron Paul has a strong 10% of America behind him, Paul is in the right place at the right time.

4 years ago, Fred Thompson was 24% in the lead and Mccain/Romney were peaking out of double digits 10-14%, Mccain and Romney ended up coming out on top. They were chosen to but you guys see how the numbers can fluctuate so easily with the top contenders. Fred Thompson dropped out because he had no real support.
edit on 8-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You Ron Paul people are something else. Grow up. The old man is in politics, and he will be attacked just like every politician will be attacked. Obama is the only politician to not get attacked while he was running for office, because if you did, you would have been considered a racist.

The whole Ron Paul deal is a joke. If you don't realize that....then the joke is on you.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
2nd line

Reminds me of the great hatchet job they did on Sarah Palin too. Anyone who isn't the Good ol Boyz Establishment.
Of course Hillary has gotten the hatchet too, so maby that's the fem glass ceiling.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

anyone who listens to the guy AND believes the tripe he spews doesn't have more than a few working braincells

Nothing like slamming anyone with a difference of opinion with insults about brain cells. Sean has a lot of great stuff to say, I agree with a lot of things he says. He is conservative and Pro Life. I'm inclined to think this is what you think about all conservatives.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I couldn't care less what a bunch of flyby foxnews(or wherever you got these from) posters think of Ron. If they had the knowledge, or balls to debate their opinion in an intelligent setting, they'd be here

You should try the official Hannity forum then. I know some of those people and they are formidable opponents in debate skills. Go ahead.
edit on 8-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You want to listen to a hate-filled propagandist, then by all means, go ahead. I choose not to.

I believe anyone who buys into the absolutely and ridiculously flawed left/right paradigm is brainwashed, regardless of their side. Your mileage may vary but I stand by what I said. Hannity is a dillhole who spews hate for anyone that doesn't agree with him and I am just calling it the way I see it. Anyone who believes his tripe is also, ergo, brainwashed, but I guess you most likely don't have a clue as to what propaganda is and how it is used.

I do get it, though. It's ok for him to go on the radio and bash anyone who doesn't agree with his narrow minded views yet I don't have that same right, albeit on a message board. So free speech only applies to some people?

<<   2 >>

join