It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Rude Ron Paul is getting attacked by Sean Hannity Fans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Youve never seen such rude comments about a politician in your life?

Are you serious?

where have you been the last 20 years?

besides.......why does it matter, its not Hannity its his fans.......doesnt mean he agrees with them .......

stop the partisan divide.............thats part of the problem

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

You want to listen to a hate-filled propagandist,

Right then, and do you listen to Ed Schultz,. Media Matters, Daily Kos, and Huffpo? Pot Kettle,,,,,,,
\
Sean is much more polite than most, but he will cut off a wailing ranting liberal.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You want to listen to a hate-filled propagandist, then by all means, go ahead. I choose not to.

I believe anyone who buys into the absolutely and ridiculously flawed left/right paradigm is brainwashed, regardless of their side. Your mileage may vary but I stand by what I said. Hannity is a dillhole who spews hate for anyone that doesn't agree with him and I am just calling it the way I see it. Anyone who believes his tripe is also, ergo, brainwashed, but I guess you most likely don't have a clue as to what propaganda is and how it is used.

I do get it, though. It's ok for him to go on the radio and bash anyone who doesn't agree with his narrow minded views yet I don't have that same right, albeit on a message board. So free speech only applies to some people?

You know I have seen a lot of people defend their positions here while screaming bloody murder about the "flawed left-right" paradigm, and yet most of those people themselves are as partisan as it gets. You don't necessarily have to identify with a particular party to have a leftist or rightist leaning. I see leftist people here all the time screaming about partisan this and partisan that, and yet they still subscribe to exactly the left wing ideology. Saying both parties are exactly the same is not even an exact understanding of the Hegelian theory. For the conflict management thesis to work, you have to have two opposing factions. I had someone describe it this way.... Look at a coin. One side has heads, the other tails. They are both the same coin but two different sides of it. They pictures are not the same, but they are on the same coin.
So, no they are not exactly the same. But the Establishment who promotes the hegelian dialectic is the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No. He will never get the GOP nomination.....he should run as an Independent......His heart is one of an Independent.....I like the man, and I wanted to support him, but his idea that the minimum wage should go.....and that abortion should go..and social security should be "revamped"...bother me...a lot ! If he was REALLY running with Jesse Ventura, Id vote for him....but, Jesse seems to have thrown his hands up in disgust..(can't say as I blame him), and gone to Mexico.....so, Ron Paul alone, can't win.....a side note here....these elections mean nothing anyway....the true power lies behind the curtain and will never, ever be subject to votes of any sort. The "election cycle" is pure waste and entertainment.....Our votes mean nothing, as the voting machines are fixed. Our "elected officials" do the work they were sent there to do by their money guys....NOT by their constituents....Why do you think they have multiple homes and huge bank accounts?...Because they are paid handsomely by those they REALLY work for.(It's pretty hard to make a fortune on a $100,000/year salary)....I rant...sorry....but, my newfound enlightenment comes at the price of my "comfort" zone...and, I was a history teacher, and now I see that it was all fake....what really happened, and what we were/are told that happened are two completely different things....God help us all.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No. He will never get the GOP nomination.....he should run as an Independent......His heart is one of an Independent.....I like the man, and I wanted to support him, but his idea that the minimum wage should go.....and that abortion should go..and social security should be "revamped"...bother me...a lot ! If he was REALLY running with Jesse Ventura, Id vote for him....but, Jesse seems to have thrown his hands up in disgust..(can't say as I blame him), and gone to Mexico.....so, Ron Paul alone, can't win.....a side note here....these elections mean nothing anyway....the true power lies behind the curtain and will never, ever be subject to votes of any sort. The "election cycle" is pure waste and entertainment.....Our votes mean nothing, as the voting machines are fixed. Our "elected officials" do the work they were sent there to do by their money guys....NOT by their constituents....Why do you think they have multiple homes and huge bank accounts?...Because they are paid handsomely by those they REALLY work for.(It's pretty hard to make a fortune on a $100,000/year salary)....I rant...sorry....but, my newfound enlightenment comes at the price of my "comfort" zone...and, I was a history teacher, and now I see that it was all fake....what really happened, and what we were/are told that happened are two completely different things....God help us all.

He can't win as independent, it is impossible, name the last independent that won Presidency.

Abolishing minimum wage is part of a bigger plan, we need this to happen for jobs to be competitive again and for the poor to work again. It is a mandate and we don't like federal mandates...

No SS should not be revamped, people should have an option to opt-out and anybody that hasn't spent their whole lives paying into SS wants this.

Stop spreading negativity about TPTB and control, it is either you believe in Ron Paul and you'll do something about it or you want to hide at home, paranoid that 'they' are watching you. You have the power to do anything you put your mind to, don't let 'them' scare you and control you to be afraid. You are playing right into 'their' hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join