It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Triangle Hovering Moscow September 07, 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Okay maybe your right but in early days you didn't have all those new high spec CGI software. And the only most plausible footage we see today are still the NASA tapes right? . But if some geek made a great CGI duplicate of those NASA tapes and the whole NASA footage from begin to the end will be debunked right into the trashcan.

But then again I always trust what my own eyes have seen. And that can't be debunked.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why is quality always such an issue? Apparently this was filmed with a 70's Betamax, then loaded onto a newfangled gadget called a 'VHS tape.'

Oh yeah...and then heavily modified with modern CGI, almost forgot about that part.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
That window looks open to me, but it is the faintness of the lights that makes it look reflective. You can see when it goes behind the cloud. Don't think CGI but it is easy to layer some lights over a shot of the sky and just reduce opacity which would make the light look faint also, but I think this is quite genuine.

Ok i thought not Chinese lanterns, but the way it changes shape slightly is making me think so.
Also the lights look like they are fading rather than going behind the clouds because they cross over a lot of cloud without even dimming and then other cloud they light goes out so it could be lanterns burning up.
edit on 12-9-2011 by eyesdown because: chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
definitely tr3b, i wonder if they are trying to hide or try to make people see them? idk more questions then answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join