It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Promise Taken to the Bank (literally) - GENIUS!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

i think more people should be on welfare and unemployment,in fact,any one seriouse about stoping this lunatic machine of politics should be already .why i say this?that would stop the inflow of money to them.and really collapse the faulty system with all the real looters of our resources and money,(politics) that decision is were the rubber realy meets the road.jesus once told a child:leaves all your possessions behind and follow me.harsh?most times,a junkie needs to hit rock bottom to quit.we hear alot ,(we the people are the boss of them) but we the people also are the ones who pay them,incometax.why pay a employee who doesnt do his work as told?and robs us blind.
edit on 8-9-2011 by bumpufirst because: after thoughts

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That's the sad truth of the matter is that the political system is so corrupt.

Someone mentioned how they missed Bill Clinton the other day here on ATS.

Clinton as well as Obama are two peas in a pod. Bought and paid for by the powers that be.

Remember that the Hegelian Dialectic controls both sides....which is why we have two predominating political parties ONLY.

The same powers that put Bush into office created Obama and paid for his campaign to get elected.

The proof is how little CHANGE we have actually witnessed since he's come into Office....

It's all smoke and mirrors.

It won't change until we get a candidate that isn't bought and paid for by the Powers That Be.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by Thunderheart

i think more people should be on welfare and unemployment,in fact,any one seriouse about stoping this lunatic machine of politics should be already .why i say this?that would stop the inflow of money to them.and really collapse the faulty system with all the real looters of our resources and money,(politics) that decision is were the rubber realy meets the road.jesus once told a child:leaves all your possessions behind and follow me.harsh?most times,a junkie needs to hit rock bottom to quit.we hear alot ,(we the people are the boss of them) but we the people also are the ones who pay them,incometax.why pay a employee who doesnt do his work as told?and robs us blind.
edit on 8-9-2011 by bumpufirst because: after thoughts
I am going to be doing that soon. September 30th is my last day as an employee. I plan to exploit every possible loophole I can find. My goal is to be a net drag of 75k on the system. The day I leave, they start losing around 40k in taxes. I have already liquidated almost all my "stuff". I am keeping 1 20 year old conversion van to live in so I can claim to be homeless and get bumped up to the head of the housing line more quickly. I have the applications already filled out for my free cell phone, food stamps, unemployment, job retraining etc...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen, if done on a large enough scale (read:majority), if voters went to the polls and wrote in their candidate of choice: we the people.

Obviously, it would have to be done at primaries and in 2012, but it would surely send a message. The ramifications of such a vote would be interesting. Ultimately, we would come to a stand still I suppose.

But it may be worth to hear that the next elected official to take control of the United States is We The People.

It would certainly be one way to return this country to it's rightful owners.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I wonder what would happen, if done on a large enough scale (read:majority), if voters went to the polls and wrote in their candidate of choice: we the people.

write-ins are discarded
it serves no purpose

top topics

<< 1   >>

join