It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Promise Taken to the Bank (literally) - GENIUS!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Awesome?
Yes?

But How Awesome?????????

Yes what if 50 people a day did this?
Just imagine

This guy is fairly smart, I think we should definitely follow suit.

Thoughts

Just think about it, just sitting at home and voting is just not cutting it
People speak of a call to arms
Well how about something like this first?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is how to start a movement.
good post

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I support this message, hold them to their promises.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Great post. I have three banks a couple blocks away from the house...

But this really is a good video - I am already sharing it around the web and with my friends. Our nation's leaders are tearing apart the United States and the world. We need to stand up and help others realize what is happening...and this is a great way to do such.

Thanks (new to the site, and this is a topic that hits home to many including myself)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I fully sympathise with that bloke ! I didn't use caps, I don't want ... someone ... commenting "caps are for mods". And as I don't live in the USA, I am thinking whether we can do it abroad as well...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"50people a day!.
imagine50 people a day!
walk in sit down and sing a bar of: "Alices restaraunt "
and walkout. They might think itsa movement."...

(ArloGuthrie)
Nice knockoff.
edit on 7-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yep, O is a liar. However, he is not alone. 99.999999999% of politicians lie for a living. That is their job. So, why do you keep believing them?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
God I absolutely love these threads.
This is thread number 127 this week I have opened up just to find an op that says basically "here is a video, watch it, isn't it awesome!"

No, not really. For those of us unable to see these videos, these threads are a huge waste and all I ask is that the OP start including some description of what it is that is so important I see. Thanks for doing that in the future. Or thanks for giving me a reason to just ignore certain posters threads altogether. Whichever way you go.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

well my apologies
I didn't realize that there's some people that can't watch videos

So Obama said he will end the war once he gets into office and you can take that to the bank
The Iraq war that is

Then this guy goes to the Bank of America and asks them to cash a check since Obama didn't end the war yet

Then he says imagine if 5, 10, 20, 50 people go to a bank a day and do this

Awesome Idea

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
take that check to the federal reserve

they guarantee this nations empty "promises"

dude is lucky he didnt get arrested for check kiting tho

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
God I absolutely love these threads.
This is thread number 127 this week I have opened up just to find an op that says basically "here is a video, watch it, isn't it awesome!"

No, not really. For those of us unable to see these videos, these threads are a huge waste and all I ask is that the OP start including some description of what it is that is so important I see. Thanks for doing that in the future. Or thanks for giving me a reason to just ignore certain posters threads altogether. Whichever way you go.

Thanks again.

Well if your not in america its not for you.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dementedtheclown

when obama loses in 2012 id love to see her ignore that

for 3 years our numbers have grown and they continue to

they come after us and they make us stronger

just like in the last election
edit on 7-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I applaud this guy for trying to rally support against politicians that promise change, but end up continuing with the same policies of previous administrations.

This country is in an economic crisis! Obama and our elected officials are feeding billions of dollars for wars and occupations overseas while the citizens of this country are hurting. Their continued support of these wars and occupations clearly shows where their priorities lie.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Excellent idea, now lets see how many Americans will follow the footsteps of this man, to creatively bring change, put pressure on the US government. Up until now, nothing has been done, the same old useless protests, now the next step.

He is right, imagine a thousand people taking five minutes of their time and doing this, take your cameras with you, the MSM will be forced to broadcast the story due to the size and magnitude. There is millions of Americans, a thousand people doing it per day is a small percentage.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Why isn't there an america spring already? Only too few people are standing up to this? Are majority americans becoming too docile toward TPTB. Looks to me TPTB know how to tame americans.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
Why isn't there an america spring already? Only too few people are standing up to this? Are majority americans becoming too docile toward TPTB. Looks to me TPTB know how to tame americans.
If anyone riots it's going to be the ones that lose their unemployment and welfare benefits. It's coming, won't be long. I'm properly armed so when they start rioting and looting I won't think twice before taking some of them out.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Because they ended the football lockout. Had that continued, an American spring might have resulted.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
what a brilliant idea, amazing
if this idea hit the ground running then it could work very well!
s&f and I look forward to more info on the subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

This is all part of the Barack alypse 2012. It has probably taken over 100 years for these tycoons to build our country up just so they can tear it down or maybe it is all for money. But wouldnt it be so eaxy just to make some concrete hard decisions and bring the troops home not just Iraq and Afghanistan get there ass out of Germany and all over Europe and the world there are over 40 bases in Germany alone It costs a # ton to keep those soldiers over here. Fu@! Europe we can fight and train from home and help our economy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

If anyone riots it's going to be the ones that lose their unemployment and welfare benefits. It's coming, won't be long. I'm properly armed so when they start rioting and looting I won't think twice before taking some of them out.

I think your anger is misplaced on the masses why not work on the ones that caused it if we dont come together we will all fall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join