It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO militias start killing NATO militias

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

NATO militias start killing NATO militias

ozyism.blogspot.com

The TNC Council has been attacked and dozens have been killed in Benghazi as reported by Mathaba.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.facebook.com
edit on 9/8/2011 by semperfortis because: Copy the exact headline

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If this is true, it will be very interesting turn of events, considering the obvious war of words between the inner circle of NATO militia.

The division has been on the spot light for a while and I wouldn't be surprised if this alternative news was true, that inner fighting has started. If it is, it will have dire consequences for NATO's war.

I'll keep an eye to see if the MSM reports this.

ozyism.blogspot.com
edit on 7-9-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, I've posted the following on another thread, but please allow me to post it here as well:

Little offtopic:
Anyone heard about the West Point study btw? It's result is that ~19 % of ~600 captured al-Qaeda from Iraq were of Libyan origin, Kyrenaikan, to be exact. I'm writing a seminar paper about the revolts in Libya and why it happend for 13th grade (Abitur). I may translate it to English (it's in German) and post it here on ATS when I'm done with it. It currently contains 8 pages, it will be 12+, though. I've found out really crazy stuff. All I can tell you now is that this civil war in Libya is not all about freedom and democracy etc. The NATO obviously "triggered" the war and SAS members even trained al-Qaeda members (ex LIFG) to destabilize the nation in order to have military bases in Libya and to exploit its resources: Oil, just as they did when they controlled Libya since its independence declared by King Idris I. until Gaddafi overturned the government in 1969. American companies like Esso Standard owned and ruled 4/5 of the oil extraction and kept all the profits for themselves. Gaddafi managed to free Libya from imperialism, kicked the foreign (British, American and Israeli) forces out of Libya and nationalized the Oil, though

Addition:
The rebels fight for several reasons, some for Islam, some because their tribes are enemies with that of Gaddafi etc. etc. etc.

I've seen this coming and if this is in fact true, this will turn out to be exactly like in Afghanistan. The West supported the mujahideen with weapons and money etc. in order to kick the Communists out of Afghanistan. After the success, the mujahideen had an internal war for what ever reason they had (probably because they couldn't agree on who should control what or had different ideologies from one another).

Let's see what will happen. Please post links if you have found other sources.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Kemal because: spelling!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'd wondered if this would become open and public. If these rebels really believed the Jihadis running the Middle East revolutions were going to allow Libya to rule itself...I feel pity for the reality check they are receiving. Libya is but one cog in a larger machine that is just about ready to turn on and call a complete Caliphate. Just a few minor details left to wrap up....like those folks in Israel that just don't play fair and one Goober in Syria that refuses to read the memos on how he is expected to behave.

It's sad to watch the true 'citizen fighters' get a brutal and horrible introduction to the realities of geopolitics. I wonder how long it will take now for the Libyan civilians to realize the magnitude of the nightmare they've helped set the last piece in place for. Gadaffi was bad...this is off the charts horrible. Time will bear out just how large a nightmare the world is going to see come from this.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Gaddafi was bad and so was King Idris the first. But the imperalism will make it worse. History really repeats itself and time will tell...

Now we can drink our coffee and watch how Libya will become a "modern colony" to be exploited yet again..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal

Gaddafi was bad and so was King Idris the first. But the imperalism will make it worse. History really repeats itself and time will tell...

Now we can drink our coffee and watch how Libya will become a "modern colony" to be exploited yet again..

I do agree with you partly, but what exactly was so bad about Gadhafi. I always hear those claims but proof is missing. It seems that people throw in that "Gadhafi was bad, but..." argument because they are afraid of other peoples reactions. Gadhafi is not the man he was made by western politicians and western MSM.

The MSM media has lied throughout that conflict, the Pan Am story was proven fraudulent as the CIA manipulated the main evidence and even regarding the La Belle attack there is a lot of speculation of CIA involvement.
edit on 7-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Benghazi TNC attacked

ozyism.blogspot.com

The TNC Council has been attacked and dozens have been killed in Benghazi as reported by Mathaba.

Related News Links:
www.facebook.com

Colonel is not finished with war yet.... war is just about to begin in Libya!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

I do agree with you partly, but what exactly was so bad about Gadhafi. I always hear those claims but proof is missing. It seems that people throw in that "Gadhafi was bad, but..." argument because they are afraid of other peoples reactions. Gadhafi is not the man he was made by western politicians and western MSM.

The MSM media has lied throughout that conflict, the Pan Am story was proven fraudulent as the CIA manipulated the main evidence and even regarding the La Belle attack there is a lot of speculation of CIA involvement.
edit on 7-9-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

Gadaffi,Saddam,Ahmadinejad,Lukashenko,.... and all other that dont do how NATO says are going to be bombed... that is how democracy is now days

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is all according to the plan. Libya was never meant to remain a stable and peaceful nation. The objective is the same as in Afganistan or Iraq. Destroy the country, take control of the natural resources, maintain a nominal national government with no responsibility to the people, but only to the Western corporations. Only the MO is different. It will be "stablisation forces" rather than "liberation forces".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Why is everybody so cynical?
Perhaps there will be peace in Libya, like in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran,Pakistan,The Kashmir, well like just about any other Islamist nation...or is it just divide and rule?
Nah happy days are around the corner.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
isn't it also like three different islamic sects, who don't agree with each other? like the shiites and the sunnis and the wahabis?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

It's not just about the La Belle incident. Gaddafi admitted to suppot terrorists, but he also co-operated with the US in order to fight Islamic terrorists after the sanctions.

It's the fact the he does fight of any opposition. Just read some books that were released a few years ago, before the "Jasminrevolution" even happend. You can also find speeches in which he supports the Kurdish PKK terrorists.. it's really no secret.

He also executed ~1200 Islamist prisoners in, as far as I remember, 1996..

Because of the Islamists fighters from the mid 90s coming from Kyrenaika, he distrusted the tribes of Kyrenaika and neglected there for Kyrenaias economy, so that it looks like a stoneage province compared to Tripolitania. There are more, but I've gotta work now. Laters.

reply to post by undo

Not that I know of, 97 % are Sunnis.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think people underestimate Gaddafi, he gained power at age 27 which in my opinion says alot about him.

I dont think the fight is over, and also I think Libya is a long way from peace. I dont think the TNC has what it takes to rule the country and Libya will probably end up being raped for its resources by the imperialists who initiated the uprising and who will see it as their right to claim the resources because of their help in the "liberation".

This whole sitiuation is going to be one huge stuff up and I dont predict peace in Libya for a very long time.

Hopefully im wrong but I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

reply to post by ALF88

It's not just about the La Belle incident. Gaddafi admitted to suppot terrorists, but he also co-operated with the US in order to fight Islamic terrorists after the sanctions.

In actuality this was only done when US and Libya was at war, not open war, although it lead to that later on, when it escalated and US started bombing Libya. It started as a tit for tat, the first attack was by US, and US starting supporting terrorists, trained, financed and harboured terrorists and militias to topple the Libyan government. The Libyan Government countered by supporting revolutionaries in Europe and South America, which lead to Night Club bombing killing US soldiers, then US attacked Libyan aircrafts... from there it spiralled out of control..

It's the fact the he does fight of any opposition. Just read some books that were released a few years ago, before the "Jasminrevolution" even happend. You can also find speeches in which he supports the Kurdish PKK terrorists.. it's really no secret.

I would be interested in reading that speech, I couldn't find it, maybe you can help direct me.

He also executed ~1200 Islamist prisoners in, as far as I remember, 1996..

They were executed for treason, notice they were captured in the failed CIA coup attempt, the punishment for treason is the death penalty.

Because of the Islamists fighters from the mid 90s coming from Kyrenaika, he distrusted the tribes of Kyrenaika and neglected there for Kyrenaias economy, so that it looks like a stoneage province compared to Tripolitania. There are more, but I've gotta work now. Laters.

This is false, the Cyrenaica was booming, claiming Cyrenaica was in stone age compared to Tripolitania is an absurd claim to make. Notice different sections of the country was controlled by different committees, these committees were established by general people's committees which are controlled by the population of the area through direct participation. That means the economy of every region is controlled by its own population.

Benghazi for example was booming, it was the centre of trade:

Benghazi is one of Libya's major economic centres. It is the country's second city and prinicipal city of Eastern Libya. Benghazi is also a bustling port and commercial centre.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/406e19c9b9b1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0746f2fe93fa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af6f8ebe1924.jpg[/atsimg]

This is what free housing for Cyrenaica population looks like, along the beach:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f395f430cbda.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb121ed85e74.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0e23636843d.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join