It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for shapeshisfters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Actually alter their appearance, not an illusion.

...shapeshifters only exist in fantasy land... mindwalkers, however, are real but whatever shape you think they've shifted into is just an illusion that you've accepted as reality...

Same thing was thought about pandas
. All is a fantasy, a myth, until...

Do I need to explain more?
Besides that, havent you ever thought that we,as humans, may have much bigger potential that we think we do? Like,seriously. What if our junk dna was not junk at all? And why is everyone always waiting for science's approval,that is it possible? Why wont you try it before making this conclusion?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

I believe in shape shifters, If I can get the email of a security guard who used to stand outside my old place of work I will give it to you. He and his wife were by far some of the most fascinating people I have ever met. Steve, the guard I'm talking about has a story of a woman he met while on a spirit quest/ soul searching trip who changed from woman, to wolf and back to woman over the course of a few months. Again, this sounds really out there for some members but this is ATS, and you weren't there, so shush. OP I would love the links, if I can remember the password to my account on an msn community from years back I can try to get you in touch with a woman that used to talk about shape shifters and claimed to be learning from another. I never delved into this much, my purpose on that sight was studying wicca, druidism and runes but I can try to get you some contacts with personal experiences. I am located in Canada, I will consult mother as well as the rest of our circle and see if we know anyone who could perhaps be of help to you. ( Location is no matter, the internet is a wonderful tool for teaching/learning.) As I stated I would love to see your links I am going to go on a hunt as we type for what I can find.
Blessed be.
- Ilyich

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have a friend whose family practices some heavy witchcraft, actually the island heʻs from is infested with it. He was telling me a story of how one day, he came home from high school, walked into the living room, and saw his grandma lying on the couch with two other relatives standing over her. Next thing he knows the grandmaʻs voice gets really deep and loud, and he sees her whole face change its form, so much that it was no longer his grandmas face. He told me this is not the first time and usually happens when she allows herself to become possessed.

From my own research it seems shapeshifting has alot to do with witchcraft.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Hi dude,thats interesting
. I hope you will get in touch with that woman somehow. Thank you.
Btw,links sent.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkwingDuck82
I have a friend whose family practices some heavy witchcraft, actually the island heʻs from is infested with it. He was telling me a story of how one day, he came home from high school, walked into the living room, and saw his grandma lying on the couch with two other relatives standing over her. Next thing he knows the grandmaʻs voice gets really deep and loud, and he sees her whole face change its form, so much that it was no longer his grandmas face. He told me this is not the first time and usually happens when she allows herself to become possessed.

From my own research it seems shapeshifting has alot to do with witchcraft.

Nice
. I am very open minded, not religious. However, I am into things as witchcrafting,shamanism,new age, etc. Can you ask them for me, if they have knowledge about shapeshifting? Thank you

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Do I need to explain more?

...not to me...

havent you ever thought that we,as humans, may have much bigger potential that we think we do?

...can you not comprehend what a mindwalker is?... is the term too esoteric for ya?... how about mindreader?... master in the art of illusion?... that better?...

Like,seriously.

...like, seriously, wanna talk about portnoy's complaint?...

What if our junk dna was not junk at all? And why is everyone always waiting for science's approval,that is it possible?

...lets blame programming... some people automatically believe whatever science says, even tho scientific academia has a notorious record of being politcally motivated... in that regard, they're no different than people who believe whatever their religious leaders tell em to believe...

Why wont you try it before making this conclusion?

...try what?... giving credence to shapeshifters?... no can do and i already told ya why... if you want to believe that my conclusions are void of rational reason - thats totally your call...

edit on 9/7/11 by Wyn Hawks because: ...ps - gave you a flag, plus a star on all your posts cuz i'm just real dang nice like that (sometimes)...

Not sure what Mindwalker is,never heard of it. I tried googling but I found only some novel, or something
. What is it, if I may ask?
Exactly! There are people who blindly believe science and people who blindly believe religion. Niether way is good. However, I think that people should discover thruth by themselves.
I am open minded, so I want to try everything, take some tips from those who believe in something and try it out myself to find out whether it is real or not. I am fascinated with shapeshifting, astral projection, reincarnation and all these things
, and there would be no better thing for me than find out that all of it is real, or at least some of it.
Sometimes logic cant explain everything, there are many things we do not understand, and maybe never will. Knowledge is most valuable thing there is, that is why it is being kept from public, from us, common people.

Thank you for stars and flags

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Not sure what Mindwalker is,never heard of it. I tried googling but I found only some novel, or something
. What is it, if I may ask?

...(sigh)... an explanation was in my post that you quoted and replied to - but - i'll repost it for your convenience...

previously posted by Wyn Hawks
...can you not comprehend what a mindwalker is?... is the term too esoteric for ya?... how about mindreader?... master in the art of illusion?... that better?...

...and (sighing again), in my initial post, there was another explanation - reposted again for your convenience...

previously posted by Wyn Hawks
...shapeshifters only exist in fantasy land... mindwalkers, however, are real but whatever shape you think they've shifted into is just an illusion that you've accepted as reality...

...i'm usually tolerant of curious minds but not lazy or manipulative ones...

I am open minded, so I want to try everything, take some tips from those who believe in something and try it out myself to find out whether it is real or not.

...surely you've heard the old adage - its good to be open-minded but not so much that your brain falls out...

I am fascinated with shapeshifting, astral projection, reincarnation and all these things
, and there would be no better thing for me than find out that all of it is real, or at least some of it.

...as long as you're an adult and not breaking any laws - do whatever you want but be smart about it... those areas you mentioned above are loaded up the ying-yang with professional cons, semi-professional cons and brainwashed idiots... also, theres often an element of danger when you're poking around in stuff you dont know much or anything about...

Sometimes logic cant explain everything, there are many things we do not understand, and maybe never will.

...yep and thats a good thing because if life didnt hold mysteries, it would be boring...

Knowledge is most valuable thing there is, that is why it is being kept from public, from us, common people.

...i disagree with the "most valuable thing" part... we can live without expanding our knowledge base... we cant live without air or water or nourishment... its a matter of defining need v/s want... i enjoy learning new things but thats a want, not a need...

...as for why some knowledge has been kept from us - in many cases its all about protecting those in power... the political side of religion has a long history of that and they've done more their share of destroying or secreting artifacts...

...however, secreting knowledge isnt always about protecting those in power... sometimes its about protecting ancient beliefs / ways from being bastardized by newagers and seekers who dont have enough sense to figure out that some things are none of their dang biz...

Thank you for stars and flags

...yw but dont expect it all the time cuz i'm crabby just as often as i like to pretend that i'm the beautiful and gracious f&s goddess...

edit on 9/8/11 by Wyn Hawks because: ...cuz i spelted sumpin wrong...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i can't shapeshift but i can dim myself like randall flagg in the crowd or at areas where i prefer to be unnoticed. and the dimming stuff works purely mental, telepathic sort of. i don't think that shapeshifting is possible in the literal sense, the laws of physics wouldn't allow it.

reg

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
here you go mate, a thread here on ATS on how to shape-shift yourself... I haven't followed it myself but remembered seeing it before... Good luck

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Yes I have always had the knack. It is not really too difficult to change your looks, you just have to have the ability to relax your facial muscles. Dont get serious either as that causes tension.

Muscles just doesnt look right, sorry if mis-spelled.

Anyway, practice, and you will be able to do it too. Strart simple, try people you know well and then go from there.

Like I say take it slow and dont get too serious, play with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reg

thank you for the link,I will check it out.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

dude, can you please explain more? And what were you able to change about yourself if I may ask?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
i hope you dont mind me asking a question .... this shapeshifting thing intrigues me....
what i would like to know is;- do reptilians eyes change colour ....
my husband says my eyes fascinate him as he never knows what colour my eyes will be from day to day and i have noticed this myself even from school days when we did charts of height , eye colour, hair colour etc ... theres probably a simple explanation for this but im not scientifically minded or anything like that. Also i read on this site that reptilians are normally o- blood group which i am .... im not claiming to be reptilian but as i said im just abit intrigued.
any help would be grateful

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Are humans not greater than caterpillar?'

"Behold i tell you a mystery.We will not all sleep but we will all be changed"

You are pure energy. Pure energy never dies it just takes a different form.

If a lowly worm that crawls on its belly can weave a cocoon that it can enter into and become a beautiful flying creature then just imagine what wonders you could weave if fear and ego were not in the way.

When you no longer see the Butterfly as being separate from you you gain the abilities of that butterfly.

If a man is paralyzed from the neck down at age 18 he still remembers what it was like to see his fingers move through nothing more than a thought. He doesn't remember having to concentrate to give these thoughts power they were as natural as breathing to him then. The memories of how he took this ability for granted as just a matter of how things work would most likely make this man long much to be able to regain this capability .

A man that was born paralyzed would have a different perspective indeed......for he has never been able to do this so he knows not how it would feel. He can only observe how others around him can do this thing that he cannot but he can hardly understand with what ease they do it .

While 89 to 90 percent of most humans abilities lie dormant they have no understanding of just what it is they are missing because they were born in to a world that told them they were paralyzed so to speak so they agree that it is so.If a caterpillar was convinced at birth that he would be a caterpillar always would he then not weave his cocoon and thus remain as he is?

Mock not a mans search to do that which is not yet currently established as a matter of how things work for the smartest among you.....even the ones that enslave you have very little understanding of what you are capable of . They do fear what you may be capable of and that should be very telling. So much time and energy has been spent teaching you to suppress yourself and each other that it should make you wonder why that is so important.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i'm curious about your links, PM away please.
however actual physical shape-shifting, while possible is not going to be learned and mastered in 6 months to a year, or 10 or 20...
this particular trick requires you to be a high-level shaman or sorceror, which in turn requires a lifetime commitment.

so sorry, unless you catch some "cooties" from a were-woman, or piss off the people who transformed member manturnedintoagirl, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

not trying to discourage you, just pointing out that one can not pick/practice an aspect of the Occult isolated from the rest, Magic/Sorcery are for life and there is no going back once you've crossed the line.

[shapeshisfting on the other hand is an obvious spelling error you should correct before the grammar nazis show up]

Hi dude, sorry, I havent noticed your post. Links sent.
Well, even small cosmetical changes would be good. I am definitely willing to cross the line, if that is needed. I want to learn it at all costs. If you know about anyone who practises it, could you please contact him/her? Thank you.
Oh, lol, havent noticed that grammer error
. Thanks for noticing me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladykay
i hope you dont mind me asking a question .... this shapeshifting thing intrigues me....
what i would like to know is;- do reptilians eyes change colour ....
my husband says my eyes fascinate him as he never knows what colour my eyes will be from day to day and i have noticed this myself even from school days when we did charts of height , eye colour, hair colour etc ... theres probably a simple explanation for this but im not scientifically minded or anything like that. Also i read on this site that reptilians are normally o- blood group which i am .... im not claiming to be reptilian but as i said im just abit intrigued.
any help would be grateful

Sorry, I have no idea about reptilians. But maybe you could make another thread about this and ask people whether they could help you or not. Good luck

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecockroach
Are humans not greater than caterpillar?'

"Behold i tell you a mystery.We will not all sleep but we will all be changed"

You are pure energy. Pure energy never dies it just takes a different form.

If a lowly worm that crawls on its belly can weave a cocoon that it can enter into and become a beautiful flying creature then just imagine what wonders you could weave if fear and ego were not in the way.

When you no longer see the Butterfly as being separate from you you gain the abilities of that butterfly.

If a man is paralyzed from the neck down at age 18 he still remembers what it was like to see his fingers move through nothing more than a thought. He doesn't remember having to concentrate to give these thoughts power they were as natural as breathing to him then. The memories of how he took this ability for granted as just a matter of how things work would most likely make this man long much to be able to regain this capability .

A man that was born paralyzed would have a different perspective indeed......for he has never been able to do this so he knows not how it would feel. He can only observe how others around him can do this thing that he cannot but he can hardly understand with what ease they do it .

While 89 to 90 percent of most humans abilities lie dormant they have no understanding of just what it is they are missing because they were born in to a world that told them they were paralyzed so to speak so they agree that it is so.If a caterpillar was convinced at birth that he would be a caterpillar always would he then not weave his cocoon and thus remain as he is?

Mock not a mans search to do that which is not yet currently established as a matter of how things work for the smartest among you.....even the ones that enslave you have very little understanding of what you are capable of . They do fear what you may be capable of and that should be very telling. So much time and energy has been spent teaching you to suppress yourself and each other that it should make you wonder why that is so important.

I like your post, indeed, I agree with it. I always said that we have much bigger potential than we think we do, we just havent tapped on it,yet. And those few,who did, are mostly keeping that in secret. May I ask, have you managed to achieve anything yet? Have you tapped on it personally? Especially shapeshifting?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

One time I was able to change into an animal, it scared the heck out of my lover at the time. But as far as what I meant by my post to you is that it is a form of impersonation, just as there are people able to change their voice to mimic others, so too can you change appearance. Relax and try it on something really easy, a favorite TV character or Musician, then for an instant 'feel' that person, you will feel it before it takes physical form for the outside world. The laws of physics could use some overhaul and this is one of those undescribeable things that defy it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

One time I was able to change into an animal, it scared the heck out of my lover at the time. But as far as what I meant by my post to you is that it is a form of impersonation, just as there are people able to change their voice to mimic others, so too can you change appearance. Relax and try it on something really easy, a favorite TV character or Musician, then for an instant 'feel' that person, you will feel it before it takes physical form for the outside world. The laws of physics could use some overhaul and this is one of those undescribeable things that defy it.

Wow,that is amazing Antar. So, in other words, we must visualize and act as if we were something we want to be, or have. We must feel it, believe it, and it will manifest.
What have you changed into? How long did it take you? Can you enlighten me more please? I am willing to do and learn anything to achieve that.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

hi there, i used to know a fellow who was the real deal concerning esoterica i'd been visiting and talking about everything from voodoo tantra tibetan shamanism, etc,etc for 2 weeks or so when i suddenly noticed his eyes changing from steel grey to blue and then green when he saw me notice he laughed and said " you'd be amazed most people take months or never notice" as he explained it, by fine muscular control he could change the position of his iris thus changing his eye color, he demonstrated by changing them through the full spectrum of available eye colors, he showed me a 20 year old picture of himself, his natural eye color was brown, also at nearly 50 he looked younger than in the photo , hmmmm, also i know he was the real deal he allowed the loa Chango to ride him and he danced for our little discussion group, and at one point made a trident hand sign even people in the group who claimed to have no psychic ability saw the loa manifest as an aura around him as an awesome lightning-bolt like blast shot out of his 3rd eye.

eye color can change through out life i and 2 siblings were born with grey which switched to brown a year later, and then changed again in late teens, my siblings got hazel eyes, i got got jet black, [best color for hypnotism and the evil eye by the way]. and then there are folks whose eye color sorta strays within the green/blue/grey hazel is when all of these colors and sometimes an amber brown. you might want to consult an iridologist , just in case your shifting is a manifestation of a health condition just trying to cover all the bases. ]

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Of course you can post links to other sites here on ATS!......in fact it's practically demanded!...... come on don't hold back!

I'd love to see any evidence of humans shape shifting!

My breath is not held

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join