It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for shapeshisfters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There are certain things that I would like to learn in my life, shapeshifting is one of them. Either completely, or certain parts of me.
I read on the internet about people who were able to alter their appearance to a certain degree, I want to learn same thing. Actually,there were over 60-70+ people who had some kind of success. I would provide you with links,however,I am afraid posting links to other sites is against rules on ATS. I have around 10-20.
If it is not, I will edit my OP and put them here. Or in other case, put them into another post. If not,I can send them to you via U2U.
So, do you know about any people, that managed to alter their appearance? Or are you one of them?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Alter their appearence how?

body size/build?
Hair color?
height?
bone structure?

Or simply the way people see them?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Are you speaking with use of some type of prisim technology modifying the output projection image of the carrier or actual physical changed shifting. Its an interesting topic so 1 shall see what others have to say.
edit on 9/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Looking for shape-shifters,

I'm a shape-shifter...hell, after Labor Day weekend, I grew 2 sizes, and gained 10 pounds.

And get this, by the end of this month, I will look nothing like I do now; until Halloween and Thanksgiving, when I shape-shift even more!

'Tis a vicious thing this shape-shifting...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Alter their appearence how?

body size/build?
Hair color?
height?
bone structure?

Or simply the way people see them?

Actually alter their appearance, not an illusion. They were able to make many amazing things. Changed texture of their hair for example, changed bone structure, grew taller, healed scars, regrew their hair back,and so on. I can provide links if you want, but for now only through PM, unfortunately I am not sure if I can put them in OP.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Are you speaking with use of some type of prisim technology modifying the output projection image of the carrier or actual physical changed shifting. Its an interesting topic so 1 shall see what others have to say.
edit on 9/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Aye, actual change of their appearance

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Looking for shape-shifters,

I'm a shape-shifter...hell, after Labor Day weekend, I grew 2 sizes, and gained 10 pounds.

And get this, by the end of this month, I will look nothing like I do now; until Halloween and Thanksgiving, when I shape-shift even more!

'Tis a vicious thing this shape-shifting...

Yes, very funny indeed
. You made me laugh
edit on 7-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I suggest you go see a mental councilor.. you're becoming delusional.
really....
edit on 7-9-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Get comfortable and then kick back while deep breathing in through the nose slow, exhale through the mouth slower.

Relax your facial expression entirely. If you feel any tension, relax it, continue until to have mastered this.

If you just want your face to change this is as far as you need to go, and from here imagine and then become your target face. It is as if you must become that face. See it, feel it, become it.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Dude, welcome to ATS
. This topic is not any crazier than NWO, UFOs,aliens,ghosts,elenin,etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Okay in what sort of time frame are we thinking about here.

I changed alot growing up, some things i wanted and wished for and some that didnt.

Some came true some did not but this is years we are talking about.

I heal pretty fast, i sliced the skin from my thumb knuckle just a week ago and its all healed over with a small pink scar starting to appear, dispite being on a bend and having nearly 80% of the skin severed. Fairly typical of me.

Changing a look in mere days or hours is somthing from the movies/TV right

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Get comfortable and then kick back while deep breathing in through the nose slow, exhale through the mouth slower.

Relax your facial expression entirely. If you feel any tension, relax it, continue until to have mastered this.

If you just want your face to change this is as far as you need to go, and from here imagine and then become your target face. It is as if you must become that face. See it, feel it, become it.

Good luck.

Are you talking about actual face change, or just relaxing?
Have you had any experience with this?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Okay in what sort of time frame are we thinking about here.

I changed alot growing up, some things i wanted and wished for and some that didnt.

Some came true some did not, but this is years we are talking about.

I heal pretty fast, i sliced the skin from my thumb knuckle just a week ago and its all healed over with a small pink scar starting to appear, dispite being on a bend and having nearly 80% of the skin severed. Fairly typical of me.

Caanging a look in mere days or hours is somthing from the movies/yv right

Well, we are talking about weeks to months, and very very very rarely days.
Good for you
, I read also about intending. Kids wanted to have features as their idols,and some of them manifested. This could have been the case.
Wow, that is really fast
.Yea, it takes different time for different people to heal their wounds. But some may speed it up with affriming,meditation,etc.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you are talking a mind over matter, personnel change then yes, but beyond your telltale bone structure and fingerprints i do not belive any human can change enough in months to not be noticed, beyond the cliche beard and glasses routine.

I am assuming this is pure bread humans we are talking about.....

PM me if you want a side discussion off thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Actually alter their appearance, not an illusion.

...shapeshifters only exist in fantasy land... mindwalkers, however, are real but whatever shape you think they've shifted into is just an illusion that you've accepted as reality...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you are talking a mind over matter, personnel change then yes, but beyond your telltale bone structure and fingerprints i do not belive any human can change enough in months to not be noticed, beyond the cliche beard and glasses routine.

I am assuming this is pure bread humans we are talking about.....

PM me if you want a side discussion off thread.

Ok, I will send you PM with all the links. You can make your own mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Actually alter their appearance, not an illusion.

...shapeshifters only exist in fantasy land... mindwalkers, however, are real but whatever shape you think they've shifted into is just an illusion that you've accepted as reality...

Same thing was thought about pandas
. All is a fantasy, a myth, until...

Do I need to explain more?
Besides that, havent you ever thought that we,as humans, may have much bigger potential that we think we do? Like,seriously. What if our junk dna was not junk at all? And why is everyone always waiting for science's approval,that is it possible? Why wont you try it before making this conclusion?
edit on 7-9-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Do I need to explain more?

...not to me...

havent you ever thought that we,as humans, may have much bigger potential that we think we do?

...can you not comprehend what a mindwalker is?... is the term too esoteric for ya?... how about mindreader?... master in the art of illusion?... that better?...

Like,seriously.

...like, seriously, wanna talk about portnoy's complaint?...

What if our junk dna was not junk at all? And why is everyone always waiting for science's approval,that is it possible?

...lets blame programming... some people automatically believe whatever science says, even tho scientific academia has a notorious record of being politcally motivated... in that regard, they're no different than people who believe whatever their religious leaders tell em to believe...

Why wont you try it before making this conclusion?

...try what?... giving credence to shapeshifters?... no can do and i already told ya why... if you want to believe that my conclusions are void of rational reason - thats totally your call...

edit on 9/7/11 by Wyn Hawks because: ...ps - gave you a flag, plus a star on all your posts cuz i'm just real dang nice like that (sometimes)...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

i'm curious about your links, PM away please.
however actual physical shape-shifting, while possible is not going to be learned and mastered in 6 months to a year, or 10 or 20...
this particular trick requires you to be a high-level shaman or sorceror, which in turn requires a lifetime commitment.

so sorry, unless you catch some "cooties" from a were-woman, or piss off the people who transformed member manturnedintoagirl, it's not going to happen anytime soon.

not trying to discourage you, just pointing out that one can not pick/practice an aspect of the Occult isolated from the rest, Magic/Sorcery are for life and there is no going back once you've crossed the line.

[shapeshisfting on the other hand is an obvious spelling error you should correct before the grammar nazis show up]

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
you've been watching to many movies shape shifting doesn't work like that

to KNOW anything you have to pay your dues

shape shifting is based a the need for it, why do you NEED it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join