It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting-1999-Sweden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm really not sure how reliable this is, but here goes nothing:

We were living in a very sparsely populated area in Sk�ne, Sweden at the time, and my sister and I were 10 and 12 respectively. One morning at around 5 am or so, I was woken up by my sister screaming (imagine the most blood curdling wail you can) repeatedly. Even my mother heard it, and she was sleeping downstairs and several rooms away (this house was huge at 15 rooms). I remember sitting up in my bed wondering what the hell was going on, and seeing the automatic motion sensitive driveway light switch on. I ran to her room, and she was sitting up, crying like crazy, unable to speak, holding her curtains open and pointing. There was nothing there, but of course it took me a few minutes to reach her bedroom. I asked her what it looked like, and she said it was a grey disk with bright lights around the entire circumference.

To this day, she refuses to talk about it when I ask her. Part of me suspects it was a dream, but the absolute fear in her eyes even today tells me there was something else going on. Any ideas?

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sounds like a typical abduction scenario to me.Have you guys ever had any other odd occurances or missing time events?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, the same year we were driving to school one morning, and I remember suddenly entering into a foggy peach coloured light. It was so vivid, because the colour was a rich orange/pink, and trees were visible on either side of the road. This was strange, because it was literally the dead of winter, maybe mid-December, and Sweden during this time of year is extremely dark. I remember thinking we'd died
The engine was completely silent. Also, we lost about half an hour. No one ever spoke about it after that.

I've had many OBE experiences since then, but other than that I'm not sure of any other strange occurances. We're a pretty weird family though, most don't approach us

About my sister- you think she was abducted??

-Becs

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Becs]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would certainly consider it as a possibility,and based upon your above description,I wouldn't rule out yourself as having been involved(even if having been shut off)while your sister was removed.You might consider having hypnosis done to dig into your memory bank.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I like your signature, Becs. My mother has a house in Sk�ne and I must say the more remote parts of that county has MANY "hidden" places, very little traffic and is generally perfect for these kinds of "activities". I've been watching the sky there many times because no streetlights gives you a totally clear sight of the sky. Interesting story. I bet I'd approach your family

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
11thdimension, It kind of feels like I should be remembering something, but I honestly can't seem to grasp it. Well, sometimes I get these very loud kind of 'white noise' in my ears, and it terrifies me because it feels attached to an event that I used to remember but currently can't. Make sense? It's probably got nothing to do with it though. It's not tinnitus, but sounds like whirring and chatter that gradually gets louder till it's unbearable.

This is probably irrelevant, but there was a nuclear power plant very near to the house in Sk�ne.

phlake, Thanks for your compliment on my signature
!
Sk�ne is indeed a mysterious place, but I'm sure that there are plenty of places in Norway and northern Sweden where these activities could be happening. I was in Oslo a few weeks ago by the way. Nice city

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yep, many remote "holes" in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Check out www.hessdalen.org. The most popular UFO-sighting spot in Norway!

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That website is amazing! Have you been on an expidition there? I would definitely go, and drag my uncle along

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Have been there, but not other than driving through...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Bec-If it weren't for the fact that you were located out of the states,I would recommend you to Budd Hopkins,who specializes in hypnotherapy for abductees.It sounds to me like your entire family may be part of an ongoing phenomenon,and you very well may have screen memories blocking you from remembering actual events.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
11thdimension, I'm going to the States in February 2005- where does this guy live?
I'm starting to get a little scared now

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He's in New York.You can contact him through his web-site if remembering the events interests you> www.intrudersfoundation.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becs
This is probably irrelevant, but there was a nuclear power plant very near to the house in Sk�ne.

That's just not possible, unless you think about a 100 miles is very close. The nearest power plant is in Oskarshamn, which is quite a long way away from Sk�ne. I'm curious; where in Sk�ne did you say the house was?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durden

That's just not possible, unless you think about a 100 miles is very close. The nearest power plant is in Oskarshamn, which is quite a long way away from Sk�ne. I'm curious; where in Sk�ne did you say the house was?

Have you heard of Barseb�cksverket? www.barsebackkraft.se... is the website. I lived in Barseb�ckshamn, a harbour town literally next to the nuclear plant. I can prove it in every way possible.

Thanks for the link, 11thdimension, I'll think about it.

-Becs

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Becs]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Have you heard of Barseb�cksverket? www.barsebackkraft.se... is the website. I lived in Barseb�ckshamn, a harbour town literally next to the nuclear plant. I can prove it in every way possible.

EDIT: Actually, my bad Becs - I was thinking of Ringhals

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes, I know of it. It's located in V�r�backa, which is in the northern part of Halland; not Sk�ne. So I'm sorry, but it's just not possible you had a power plant very close to your house. Unless you didn't actually live in Sk�ne..?

You're mistaken, and I find it highly offensive that you are making these accusations against me. It's obvious however that you have no idea what you're talking about, because you're wrong.

Some evidence for you:

What you see here is western Sk�ne, the body of water being �resund, and the building there is Barseb�cksverket.

The address is here:

Barseb�ckkraft AB
Barseb�cksverket
Box 524
246 25 L�ddek�pinge
V�xel: +46 46 72 40 00
Telefax: +46 4677 64 34

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

EDIT: Actually, my bad Becs - I was thinking of Ringhals

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Durden]

Glad we cleared that up..I was getting pretty pissed you know

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
How long ago was it? Sometimes people seem to unblock things as time goes by, in the form of dreams/conciously? Even if your sister didn't confide in you, you might start dreaming about the events?

Aliens apparantly can be interested in nuclear facilities for obvious reasons, though I imagine if you/your family are picked out it is because of more 'special' reasons.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Is your avatar a true life image of you? If it is they have probably watched men in black and think your that talking dog so they are probably very curious about you

On a more serious note if you do have any dreams or anything out of the normal then dont think to much of it, it might just be your paranoia.

Interesting post though,hope everythings well and if you have more on this or any recent out of the norm experience's or anyone related to then keep posting and maybe the members on this forum can provide you with explanations.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
How long ago was it? Sometimes people seem to unblock things as time goes by, in the form of dreams/conciously? Even if your sister didn't confide in you, you might start dreaming about the events?

Aliens apparantly can be interested in nuclear facilities for obvious reasons, though I imagine if you/your family are picked out it is because of more 'special' reasons.

It was in 1999, so five years ago now. We had moved there from America a year and a half before, after my father died under mysterious circumstances. We're not quite sure if it was suicide, but that's irrelevant.

Anyway: I did have dreams for some time afterwards where I would wake up clutching the sheets and screaming, but I don't remember what they were about.

I sincerely hope my family isn't being 'targeted', because I doubt I'd know how to cope with that. However, I've been feeling different mentally in the past 2 years or so. I have OBE's very frequently while going about my day-to-day business, and often I get a sort of paralysis of the mind. This has not affected my intelligence adversely at all, but it's irritating because it feels like I have to constantly keep myself focused and 'with it'. This is probably irrelevant, but what have I got to lose.

-Becs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join