It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11 2011, Elenin closes to Sun, Elenin will cross the ecliptic plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is best test for Elenin what I can find before 27/11 ..

Hope this clear strange stories for comet Elenin on 9/11 ..

Comet Elenin will pass from below to above of ecliptic plane and be closest to Sun at 0.482 AU ..
If Elenin effecting Earth and Sun we be positive for that effects if in that time round 9/11 appear very strong EQ or volcanic eruption ..

Ecliptic
Invariable plane

secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

The ecliptic is a horizontal field created by the planets and sun orbiting on a relatively flat plane. Many of these long-period objects do not travel along the ecliptic plane ..
They either come up from below the ecliptic, cross the ecliptic, and travel out above the ecliptic plane, or they do the opposite. In Elenin’s case, it will cross the ecliptic on September 11, 2011, and shortly thereafter line up with Mercury, the Sun, and the Earth ..

Ele-nin (eleven-nine) ..lo0l ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb721871bf1c.png[/atsimg]

27/11 2011
Elenin alignment, comet be in middle of Sun and Earth ..

We have big alignment of Earth, Moon, Elenin, Sun, Mercury, Venus & Saturn very close ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cd2822b2ef1.png[/atsimg]

Peace ..
edit on 7-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I'm not worried, that little dirty snowball isn't massive enough to have any significant gravitational effects on the earth.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

omgggg 9/11.... some people need to get over the 9/11 incident, its just a date, it means nothing and nothing will ever happen again on that day.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We have geomagnetic storm next days also ..

Solar Flare X 2.1 Class, Earth Direction ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Latest Picture of Comet Elenin

edit on 7-9-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
reply to post by Dalke07

omgggg 9/11.... some people need to get over the 9/11 incident, its just a date, it means nothing and nothing will ever happen again on that day.

It means nothing huh?

We'll see! You might want to wear a chin protector for when your jaw flies open and slams against the floor.

st.
edit on 7-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: typosaurus

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
The ecliptic is a horizontal field created by the planets and sun orbiting on a relatively flat plane.

I'm hoping that that is just badly phrased. The ecliptic is just an imaginary line, not a 'horizontal field created by the planets and sun'. Nothing will happen when Elenin crosses the ecliptic, though I suspect any earthquakes and/or volcanoes within 3 or 4 days either side will be blamed on Elenin, as ever.
edit on 7-9-2011 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

The ecliptic is a horizontal field created by the planets and sun orbiting on a relatively flat plane.

I'm hoping that that is just badly phrased. The ecliptic is just an imaginary line, not a 'horizontal field created by the planets and sun'. Nothing will happen when Elenin crosses the ecliptic, though I suspect any earthquakes and/or volcanoes within 3 or 4 days either side will be blamed on Elenin, as ever.

My English is very bad, sorry for that ..

If you are intrusted you understood want I say ..

Peace ..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

My English is very bad, sorry for that ..

If you are intrusted you understood want I say ..

Peace ..

No need to apologise, your English is more than good enough to get your points across.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I love how everyone and there dog thinks that comets are made of ice or water or snow???? Really? Some comets have been flying by us for centuries, yet they keep on coming over and over again. Don't you think if they where made of ice and water and snow that they would all fall apart. I hate this example of ice comets. It doesn't make sense and it NEVER did. At the size of these comas they would all make one or two passes and then just disappear! They are ROCK! plain and simple! Your HAILED nasa even says it! try looking up electric universe on youtube sometime and edjumacating yourself. yes i spelled educate wrong. Look it up and learn!

As for the original OP message, we will see when it comes whats up. With the comet inbetween us and the sun is when we have to worry a little I think. That's when the ELECTRIC coma from the comet and SUN will be felt most. The comet WILL NOT hit us. That has never been the problem. Every planet has an ELECTRIC defense set up, even the sun. It's called the magnetosphere! We will still be bombarded by the electric comas though. Thats what will effect us more than anything, and no one really knows what the effects of that on us will be. It all matters about the ELECTRIC COMAS and how they will effect us.

Just my two cents worth, not that it matters.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Didnt Elenin disintegrate recently?

I would have thought that since the disintegration any probability of an Earthly interaction would be zero or am I wrong in thinking this?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

You are exactly correct. Not only has NASA sampled their debris and determined that there is a very low level

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

try this video out to all those SNOWBALL and ice and water comet people!

now the real problem is what will the electric coma do to us. If it effects our magnetosphere then we could be in for some interesting revelations. 9/11 could just be the introduction to that effect. I for one will be watching. The sun will probably have a mass ejection right towards the comet and us! thats the important fact. but really, what are you gonna do about it. everyone always says to bug out.......bug out where, to the mountains? your better off bugging out to your living room. Maybe the mountains will protect you, I don't know, but is that all anyone has to offer? Grab food and water and your hiking boots? that is so funny. A mass ejection from the sun could put out all the power EVERYWHERE! I think I'd rather be near a whole bunch of people. People with knowledge on survival. not lost in some mountain waiting for winter to kill me off.
just my two bits. Anyone got any REAL ideas? just wondering.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Could comet elenin be a Neutron Star?

The diameter of a Neutron star is roughly between 20 to 30km, the size of a city.

Its mass is between 1.35 and about 2.0 solar masses

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What NASA says is that ice is generally not present on the outside of the comet. The Deep Impact mission showed this, yet people keep claiming that it showed there was no ice. In fact after the results were analyzed one astronomer compared the outer layers of a comet to the makeup of a snow bank. The Stardust mission has also produced evidence that liquid water could exist in the core of comets which is supported by the fact that Deep Impact found clays and carbonates during its mission, which usually require liquid water to form.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Here is a little video of comet elenin. This guy is watching for it everyday so maybe watch his channel, or others to see if elenin has broken up or not. (FYI) I don't know this guy so I don't know anything about him or endorse his channel at all.

But Obama is planning to be in Colorado on the 28th near the supposed bunker. So maybe there is some cause for concern?

Many people are claiming Nasa made a mistake in saying comet Elenin broke up. if anything it may have split in two. Double your Electric pleasure???

Has anyone heard anything about the pope? Supposedly he is making his way to a bunker as well!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This is the video that everyone is talking about when it broke up. You be the judge on this one! Looks like Jupiter was telling Elenin to go away. It looks to me like there was another star or planet behind it and made it look like it split up. Really it just changed direction a bit. So maybe it's not coming at all? or it's coming closer, or farther away from us. Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

sure but that doesn't mean that the water is still there. It just means that water helped to form it. It also does not mean that water made up the core or is still there.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Can you explain to me how the coma has and will continue to affect the Earth? At it's largest point the coma only had a diameter of 200,000 km. At closest approach Elenin will be about 35,000,000 km. away. Now I'm no physicist but it seems to me something that is 200,000 km across cannot reach 35,000,000 km. Then there's the question that no EU supporter has been able to answer for me. If Elenin is capable of affecting the Earth, why didn't Comet West affect the Earth back in the 70s. As people have explained it to me the reason Elenin is capable of affecting the Earth is due to how long its orbit is and that it develops a larger and larger charge as it travels. If that's the case then Comet West should have ripped the Earth in two as it has an orbital period of over 1,000,000 years and travels a distance of 70,000 AU. However, I can find no indication of it causing effects similar to those that people claim Elenin causes. In fact in 1976 there was only one 8.0 earthquake the entire year.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm only guessing here. I have no real facts on the matter and I don't pretend to be an expert. In my own humble opinion I think the sun is our biggest worry with it's mass ejections. I also think that this is being overplayed a lot and that everyone is worried for worries sake. I will look into this more after work. GTG for now! Later

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This has been discussed numerous times. Jupiter is not releasing a pulse of any kind. It's a lens flare that commonly occurs when planets leave the frame. Also, Elenin is not turning. It just appears to be turning due to apparent retrograde motion. Our very own nataylor produced a great video demonstrating this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join