It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew conspiracy to discredit real conspiracy theories.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by filosophia

Great post OP. I will add my view on this. Most people who criticize Israel are speaking against Zionists and not Jews.

Problem is that many who are the most prolific posters make that distinction, but it is obvious they in fact think all Jews are Zionists and have learned saying they are only against Zionists allows them to spread their hate easier.

Bigots always find a way to rationalize their hate.

Please clarify for me. My interpretation of your post is that you were implementing me as one of the racist bigots who disguises hatred for Jews by screaming anti-zionism. I am under the impression you called me a bigot, which is incorrect, and ridiculous to say the least. Perhaps I read your post wrong. But if you are accusing me of being a bigot you need to reread my posts. I am on the fence here and not sure what you meant so I will save most my thoughts for your response. I hope I misunderstood you, because if you called me a bigot, I have many ways to turn this around on you. Please correct me and tell me I read your post wrong.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you for demonstrating. There we have it, the truth we so seldom see that Jew Haters in fact believe all Jews are Zionists.

I have demonstrated nothing of the sort. That is at least the second post of mine on this thread that you have taken the liberty of twisting into words that are not mind. I cannot speak on behalf of Jew haters, but I clearly stated that it is possible for people of all walks of life to be against Zionism yet have no hatred for people who practice Judaism. These last two posts of yours have been very vague and I have a slight feeling I have misinterpreted you. But if you are twisting my posts into skewed logic, please at least be descriptive about it. Because I honestly have no idea of what you are talking about. Please be specific if you expect me to be able to discuss this topic with you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
I think that alot is being said when we can't really bring the zionist protocols into the equation...the ones who think of it as a hoax are the ones who haven't read them yet...if everyone actually read them, they would see exactly why the jewish people don't want them read...it would cause such a horrible epiphony because every aspect of it is comparable to what is going on today....the protocols answer a plethera of questions that I see ats members ask all the time...but, sadly no one will read them because some jewish judge called them a hoax...real nice...the whole 9/11 situation would make perfect sense to you after reading them as to why, who, and what they want to accomplish....

Daryl Bradford Smith says that the protocols were not called a hoax, they were called a FORGERY by the judge, meaning they were a copy of an original document. It's hard to confirm if this is true or not, but it adds additional weight to the legitimacy of the protocols. Either way, the ideology of the protocols is worth a ready by everyone. Make your own conclusions after that, but at least read them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Zionism is a major premise of Judaism, and the desire to return to the holy land goes far beyond Theodore Hertzl the so called founder of Zionism. But that being said, Judaism is not the oldest religion, the Vedas is older than Judaism and the Upanishads are the pure, perfect system of spirituality, which is the true religion. People who practice Judaism are differentiated by most people as separate from Zionism, although some people think they are one and the same and organizations like the ADL always claim people who oppose Zionism also have a hidden hatred of Jews which is just their way of fear mongering. Judaism is not the religion of the NWO, the religion of the NWO is Satanism, which uses religion to disguise evil, in other words wage war in the name of God, or control people through religion. It is not true spirituality, it is not even consistent with a God figure (why would a God need to punish his creation?) So while Judaism is not my religion of choice I don't blame all the problems on Judaism that is just not what I do, although I can't speak for everyone.
edit on 9-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join