It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew conspiracy to discredit real conspiracy theories.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How to combat the 9/11 truth movement and conspiracy theories in general? You have to beat them at their own game, and you do that by focusing on the one intentional flaw of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, Who did it. I say 'intentional' because the 9/11 conspiracy theories focus on the government's holes, lies, and omissions in their official narrative. So you come out and say it was a 'Jewish' thing. Even when names are given, you focus on how they are all Jewish, or if they aren't Jewish, you say they are a Crypto Jew, a Jew posing as a Christian. If they are a donkey or a caterpillar, you say they are a Jew posing as a donkey, etc, etc, ad absurdum. This has two effects. One is that it reincarnates the dead carcass of Hitler in most people's minds who are trained to associate anti-semitism with Nazis. Second, and more importantly, it is used as a way of branding all other conspiracy theorists as "corrupted", "already influenced," "protecting the racket," "Rothschild Agents." I mean do you know how easy it is to be a Rothschild agent? All you have to do is say there is no Jewish conspiracy while also saying there is a CIA/USA/ conspiracy.

Jesse Ventura is a "Rothschild agent" because the tenet is television is controlled, so if truth comes onto television then refer to the tenet agreement, it must be put there intentionally. This is absurd logic but this is how the 'conspiracy theory' goes. (A conspiracy theory of conspiracy theorists, not of government).

Ron Paul is a "Rothschild agent" because congress is controlled, it's impossible to get there without Rothschild help. Ron Paul is also for gold, the Jews are for gold, so they are one and the same (again, ridiculous logic because if gold is universally sought after, no wonder both good and bad people would want it).

Alex Jones is the king of Rothschilds, he might as well be the reincarnation of Nathan Mayer Rothschild. He tells you 99.999999% of the truth, but just because he doesn't foam at the mouth whenever he looks at a Jew, he MUST be a Rothschild agent.

David Icke tries to hide the truth of Jews behind aliens (are you catching on to how this little trick works)?

Wikileaks is controlled opposition because they don't talk bad about Israel, and when they do talk bad about Israel, it's because Israel wanted them to do it that way (you see, there's no way to win with these guys).

Luke Rudkowski is definitely a Jew, his name sounds Polish, Polish people are Jews

Jason Bermas has a Jewish sounding name and he doesn't talk about Israel even when he is talking about Israel (Fabled Enemies).

So you see, anything that contains any fragment of truth is thereby called a "Jewish controlled unit"

However, there is one good thing that comes about through all these Jewish conspiracy theories. And that is, you can't have it both ways. Alex Jones can't be anti-semitic for his conspiracy theories (The ADL has referenced him as the "King of Conspiracy Theories") while at the same time saying he is the King agent of the Rothschilds

Of course they will just say the ADL is targeting Jones to give him credibility

So, in conclusion, these ridiculous Jewish conspiracy theories are actually good because it shows that people who reject the extremist Nazi mentality of blaming the Jews for every problem, but while also pointing out legitimate conspiracies of the government or any other group, can proudly say they are not of the anti-Jewish train of thought.

And this isn't to say that Jews are better than others or are not ever guilty of crimes. It's obvious that the federal reserve's Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan are Jews, and they do fill up large sections of politics and the media, but the same can be said about Catholics or Mormons or Presbyterians. The point is, even if someone is Jewish, their infamous crime is more significant than their Jewishness. What's more important, Larry Silverstein being Jewish or Silverstein making billions off insurance claims when this seemed like insider knowledge? The ridiculousness comes from the fact that every positive element of society trying to make a difference, be they wikileaks, anonymous, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, they're all "Jewish agents" just because they don't burn an Israeli flag on a daily basis.

These are just observations, I don't take sides and I actually listen to both sides of the argument.
edit on 7-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
David Icke actually hits the nail on the head. Also he gets the universe school quite well too.

David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation: a Project Avalon video

David Icke - Satanic Ritual

Project Camelot interviews Jordan Maxwell

Also Zion is Jewish. Its like talking about the Mafia but using the term Italians all the time. And they're not quite the same DNA, for the Zion ones go to Egyptian royalty and Sumar, to the annanuki.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

FIRST, find out what exactly did bring down both Twin Towers then you'll find out who was involved.

edit on 7-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

What a load of crock.

FIRST, find out what exactly did bring down both Twin Towers then you'll find out who was involved.

I'd hate to see you on jury service, someone like you could easily put someone on death row for a crime he/she did'nt commit.

What are you even talking about? Death row? I am against the death penalty, and I did not mention death penalty or giving corporal punishment to anyone in my entire thread, so I have no idea what you are even talking about, and second I do know exactly what brought down the twin towers. I don't deny there is an Israeli link to 9/11, I just also don't think every conspiracy theorist is working for the Jews.

Did you decided to tone down the rhetoric?
Well I'll address your one line you decided to keep unedited: I do know what took the towers down, it was nano thermite.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Prove it beyond any doubt; I say it was much much more than that

Even engineers can't all agree

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Prove it beyond any doubt; I say it was much much more than that

Even engineers can't all agree

www.benthamscience.com.../2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Thats not enough to bring down those towers; any other possibility?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thats not enough to bring down those towers; any other possibility?

Oh gee, I don't know, maybe laser beams from an alien spacecraft?
Got a proof for that? I gave you a proof when you asked me, so show your hands, what proof do you have of anything else.

You told me to prove it beyond a doubt (which is impossible to prove anything beyond a doubt), and then you give me no links to back up your claims, so...I still have doubts about your position (I don't even know what your position is, just a vague "well that's not enough to take the towers down").

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's not proof beyond a doubt thats what brought down the twin towers; I say it was NOT enough to bring down those buildings.

Alien spacecraft? Where on earth did you come up with that? You've been watching too many Starwars movies!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It's not proof beyond a doubt thats what brought down the twin towers; I say it was NOT enough to bring down those buildings.

Alien spacecraft? Where on earth did you come up with that? You've been watching too many Starwars movies!

Well I blame your intentional vagueness. I can't mind read what your theory is unless you provide proof, since you haven't after I asked I guess you don't have any.

So you're saying the nano thermite was not enough to bring down the towers, okay, so what did? And provide some type of link not just a star wars reference.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Great post OP. I will add my view on this. Most people who criticize Israel are speaking against Zionists and not Jews. Regrettably there are actually who blame blame THE JEWS for everything , but they are just ignorant bigots. It is unfair for Jewish people to be associated with Zionism. My observations indicate that the shadow elite use religion as one of their tools to help forward their agenda. Just like Christian and Muslim leaders. To criticize a whole group due to a few rotten apples is wrong. It is also wrong to accuse anyone who criticizes Israel of being an anti semite. People are throwing labels around without actually knowing what the word means. Supporters of Israel who yell anti Semite to anyone who criticizes them should find out who the semites really are. European Jews who settled into current day Israel are not semites. Until people are aware of this, we will always have these stupid circular arguments.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thats exactly what I'm saying, nano thermite was NOT enough to bring down the twin towers.......

Like I said, when you find out what really brought down those towers, THEN you'll have an idea who the culprits are.

My first stop would be with the black boxes of the two aircrafts.......

found them yet?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And you have taken blood samples of all the Ashkenazis to prove they are not semitic? Or are you just taking a wild guess because you assume they are all fair skined and blue eyed?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I got a ONE THOUSAND point fine levied on me for intimating in another thread that President Obama is black and that he might possibly use that fact to get himself re-elected.

Now have a look at the title of this thread.

I'm not Jewish. Mostly caucasian, part black.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I got a ONE THOUSAND point fine levied on me for intimating in another thread that President Obama is black and that he might possibly use that fact to get himself re-elected.

Have a look at my post, I'm actually opposed to people blaming everything on the Jews.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by butcherguy

Have a look at my post, I'm actually opposed to people blaming everything on the Jews.
Sorry if you thought this was aimed at you, it was not. I believe that the thread title could be considered as offensive if my little post in the other thread was worth a thousand points. I am not offended by much.

I was aiming at ATS and an apparent lack of even-handedness on their part.

Again, sorry. I find nothing to disagree with you on here.

edit on 7-9-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you at all aware of when the word "Jew" and "Jewish" first appeared in history?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Are you at all aware of when the word "Jew" and "Jewish" first appeared in history?

Are you? It is a safe bet that you cannot provide any valid sources for your claims, as usual. Please enlighten us our vague friend. A few extra words makes a world of difference

Tells us how you really feel bro.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this whole thing up. It's a conspiracy in and of itself. It's no better than the CGI ufo videos or the "white house insiders" who pop up invariably to shake things up. The "blame it on Zion" school of thought is simply an outlet to let racists vent their own inadequacies out on while being able to hide behind the old line of "but I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists!" It's all disgusting and just muddies up the pool and makes us all look like idiots.

I'm surprised they haven't accused you of being Jewish yet, Filosophia!

edit on 7-9-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

In response to your post... I don't hate Jews, but I have a genuine dislike for Zionism. If you can't see the difference. There is no use for me to reason with you. Perhaps I misread your post, but my interpretation is that you were implying it is not possible do dislike Zionists, yet have no problems with practitioners of Judaism. That is what I was saying in my post. If your post was not directed towards me then I apologize, but if it was directed towards me, I will not be able to continue logical conversation with you due to your blind bias. Once again if I am wrong, I am so sorry, and please correct me. Otherwise I will just believe you are one of those guys who can't tell the difference between Zionism and Judaism. I am anticipating your reply.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join