It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew conspiracy to discredit real conspiracy theories.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by filosophia

Thank you for bringing this whole thing up. It's a conspiracy in and of itself. It's no better than the CGI ufo videos or the "white house insiders" who pop up invariably to shake things up. The "blame it on Zion" school of thought is simply an outlet to let racists vent their own inadequacies out on while being able to hide behind the old line of "but I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists!" It's all disgusting and just muddies up the pool and makes us all look like idiots.

I'm surprised they haven't accused you of being Jewish yet, Filosophia!

edit on 7-9-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

I'm still opposed to Israel air striking Palestine and preventing Palestine from becoming a state, but I also don't call people zionist agents just for not bringing this up and talking about it, it's a complicated issue so it's hard to say what the solution should be. A two state solution is probably best.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Zionism and Judaism go hand in hand, you can't separate the two.

My guess is you really don't understand exactly what really Zionism is, you just have this small minded attitude that it's all to do with some political movement, it's not.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well, there you go....your knowledge of Israel is very very small.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The OP is officially Jew Approved!!!

S&F

The Middle English word Jew derives from Old English where the word is attested as early as 1000 in various forms, such as Iudeas, Gyu, Giu, Iuu, Iuw, Iew. These terms derive from Old French giu, earlier juieu,
....SOURCE

No one at synagogue, and no fellow Jew I've known of is for Zionism. 40% of the world's Jewish live in Israel STAT. SOURCE, and the rest are holden to their present home country; and don't want to leave.

Some of you display such a lack of knowledge on this subject; yet hurl uneducated opinion at the world with a vehemence that terrifies a rational person's sense of what passes for 'sane'.

Most of us at our synagogue eat pork, get tatoos, cut our beards...How dare those of you ignorant...(of the true facts) be so loose with this Zionism = Jewish persons tripe?

I wouldn't live in Isreal for anything.

I'm Jewish, though; so watch out!!! As fans of Borat know...we can turn into cockroaches!!!

edit on 9/7/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

edit on 9/7/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/7/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: because, that's why!!!
>

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Cuervo

In response to your post... I don't hate Jews, but I have a genuine dislike for Zionism. If you can't see the difference. There is no use for me to reason with you. Perhaps I misread your post, but my interpretation is that you were implying it is not possible do dislike Zionists, yet have no problems with practitioners of Judaism. That is what I was saying in my post. If your post was not directed towards me then I apologize, but if it was directed towards me, I will not be able to continue logical conversation with you due to your blind bias. Once again if I am wrong, I am so sorry, and please correct me. Otherwise I will just believe you are one of those guys who can't tell the difference between Zionism and Judaism. I am anticipating your reply.

Maybe there is a different definition of "Zionism" in your circles. Zionism is the belief that the Hebrew nation should have their own sovereign physical nation. If you believe that Israel should exist at all, you are a Zionist. I am a Zionist. I also believe that Palestine should be a sovereign state but that does not make me antiZionist.

Saying you dislike Zionism is saying you want to take away sovereignty from a specific ethnicity. That's pretty racist in my book.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Spot on (almost). Most Palestinians are in fact Zionists.

Zionism actually has several meanings

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I was going to kindly respond to your post and clarify a few things, until I got to the part where you called me a racist

Thanks for proving my point

The ignorance some members contribute is just plain obvious. I challenge you to view all my previous posts since I joined ATS and to point out one racist comment I have made. I am politically active in these forums, but never criticize race or religion because those variables do not affect my point of view. Which goes back to the point I was trying to make in reference to the OP. Label anyone who criticized Zionism as an anti semite, over and over. Does it ever get old? How about you respond on topic with factual information, not just religious and political propaganda.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I did respond to your post with information! I explained to you that Zionism = Belief in a right for Jewish people to have a sovereign nation. Anti-zionism = Belief that Jewish people should not have a sovereign nation.

I did not call you a racist. I said that anti-Zionism is racist. If I said "I don't have a problem with Mexicans but I don't think that Mexico should exist", wouldn't that sort of make me a racist? Or at least an ignorant bigot?

I don't think that most people from your school of thought are racist; they simply don't understand what Zionist means or maybe you guys just changed the definition to fit your own pet NWO conspiracies. Whatever the case is, don't be surprised if people look at you with a raised eyebrow when you say you dislike Zionists.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

There are many Jews, a large majority of them, who decry Zionism. Are they racist? Jews against zionism are anti zionism so that must make them racist according to your logic. All people deserve a home, and the Jewish people of WW2 certainly suffered. But, the idea of Zionism and how it was established is wrong. Surely there were many more suitable areas the victims of WW2 could have relocated to. So Zionism and Judaism do not fit hand in hand. It is an adopted political/religious ideology that has been sought after well before the events of WW2. I am not trying to stray off topic, but I feel obligated to correct these misconceptions of yours.

So please do not believe I don't want the Jewish people to have a place to call home, everyone deserves this. They would have been welcomed with open arms all over North America. There were so many better ways to do it, the whole situation in the Middle East is broken beyond the point of repair. No one will ever agree, but at the end of the day... Today's Zionism is to be frowned upon. To say Zionism is a good thing is a very poorly reached judgement in my opinion.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I must say that you are an exception to the normal anti-zionist zealots I hear espousing antisemitic views. You are against the misplacement of the native Palestinian population. I can appreciate that. That's why I'm also pro Palestine and believe they should have their own state. They just need to come up with a better word for people of your viewpoint because it is valid and it is understandable. However, you unfortunately fall into a crowd of bigots when the Zionist word is brought up.

Here's to anti-semantics as opposed to anti-semitics. I think we can both agree to that.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I am aware of what you mean. On ATS among other places groups of people get put in the same bag of chips, even though deep down their overall views are actually quite different, and it would be nice if it were easier to distinguish these views. It is possible for someone to share an idea,but disagree about many things. I must admit that I am clearly biased to the side I support on this, and do tend to criticize Israel more than Palestinians on this issue. But I always keep an open mind and never let my ideas blind me. Glad we could clear this up a little

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Being an objective person I can definitely say that Jews are not nice people. (I can say the same for others, relax). That said, Jews also have a lot of money and vested interests in gaining power through money manipulation and legislated corruption. So far I've said nothing contentious. We all know. Don't bother me with semantics. You get where I'm coming from.

So the OP's thread interested me. I read it wrong.I actually thought he was suggesting people make ridiculous rants against Jews because they want to invoke extreme pro-Jewish sentiment.

If I was part of a propaganda organisation I'd be feeding the Jew hating trolls with misinformation designed to make them look stupid. You may argue that they don't need any help but the same can be said for pro-Jewish ideology. In any case, honest people will view both sides as liars greedily raping whatever good they can find. I know I do. It's very obvious if you can just step back a bit.

Of course Jews are guilty of misinformation. I don't think they are the worst (That's Japan). People never understand because they have their own vested interests and need to stay on the winning team. Not me. If you can't see what I'm saying I don't think you care.

In the end, I see a world where not one whit of truth exists and each faction is lying to the other, where in fact no party believes in the truth any more, because it's been destroyed in their vacuous minds.

Rant over.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by filosophia

Great post OP. I will add my view on this. Most people who criticize Israel are speaking against Zionists and not Jews.

Problem is that many who are the most prolific posters make that distinction, but it is obvious they in fact think all Jews are Zionists and have learned saying they are only against Zionists allows them to spread their hate easier.

Bigots always find a way to rationalize their hate.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Zionism and Judaism go hand in hand, you can't separate the two.

Thank you for demonstrating. There we have it, the truth we so seldom see that Jew Haters in fact believe all Jews are Zionists.

I've asked many over time if they in fact believe all Jews are Zionists and generally they abandon the thread or ignore the question.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You allege a large majority of Jews are against Zionism. Where on earth did you get that figure from or did that just pop in to your head?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

You allege Jews are not nice people. Ever visited Israel? I'll take an intelligent guess and say you have'nt ever stept foot on Israeli soil nor sat at the dinner table with Jewish friends, in fact I'll also assume you don't have any Jewish friends at all since you don't like them.

So why do you dislike Jews? What ever have they done to you personally ?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'd take this guy very seriously if I were you guys....There's way more information on his website that will most likely add a million pieces of the puzzles that you guys are trying to find......He used to be a practicing jew by the way and now he's converted over to christianity and is now spilling the beans...go over all the blogs he has on the right side of the web page...it will shock you to learn what he has to teach......

www.realzionistnews.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by squandered

You allege Jews are not nice people. Ever visited Israel? I'll take an intelligent guess and say you have'nt ever stept foot on Israeli soil nor sat at the dinner table with Jewish friends, in fact I'll also assume you don't have any Jewish friends at all since you don't like them.

So why do you dislike Jews? What ever have they done to you personally ?

Ahhhh, and reading on...

"That said, Jews also have a lot of money and vested interests in gaining power through money manipulation and legislated corruption. So far I've said nothing contentious. We all know. Don't bother me with semantics. You get where I'm coming from"

(The rest of my quote)

Good try in being a sore loser. I made it clear that I was talking about a particular brand of politics, that which cannot be denied.

Do I like Jews?
No - nobody does. They never could because Jews consider themselves to be superior and they horde everything away from non-Jews. I deal with Jews every day. They are rarely any different. It doesn't matter if you make friends with them, if you're not a Jew, you're not going to be treated as an equal. This is common knowledge. Israel has nothing to do with anything, unless you'd like a debate on how they treat their neighbours.

If Jews didn't run a rampant propaganda machine we'd be labelling them as evil as Nazi's for what they've done in Palestine.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think that alot is being said when we can't really bring the zionist protocols into the equation...the ones who think of it as a hoax are the ones who haven't read them yet...if everyone actually read them, they would see exactly why the jewish people don't want them read...it would cause such a horrible epiphony because every aspect of it is comparable to what is going on today....the protocols answer a plethera of questions that I see ats members ask all the time...but, sadly no one will read them because some jewish judge called them a hoax...real nice...the whole 9/11 situation would make perfect sense to you after reading them as to why, who, and what they want to accomplish....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join