It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why the inside of the sun black?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

i remember hearing that the inside temperature of the sun was much hotter than the surface. it is so hot in-fact the brightness isn't visible to our color spectrum. that is why it appears black.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you look directly at the sun for just a few seconds you can see it actually is black..

I have a theory on this, when the sun is very black when you look at it, everyone is in a bad mood, I noticed this on facebook, almost every update is people moaning, when the sun is yellow, everyone seems more positive and happy, and when the sun is white people are really happy, the sun is usually very white on christmas.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
If you look directly at the sun for just a few seconds you can see it actually is black..

Yeah and so is everything else you look at after

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No one knows how hot the inside of the sun is. You cant measure it. We can however measure the temp inside of the sun spots. The spots are not just spots they are holes that extend down several layers through the atmosphere of the sun and to its surface. Its colder than the photosphere. Its not a matter of what color the visable light is thats not relevant.Its a matter of temp. The surface is colder than the upper layers that does not jive with the fusion theory.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

Or even how cold. Or if its a mirror like I believe. Or a gateway, like the projector of the hologram. Or if the Guides have their own wonderful world there that we can't see. I've meditated there for sure. In a wonderful pool and had things shown me.

But its not what we think.

And when we pass the tests and graduate to help the students/children, the Sun could say to us, you will one day take my place, whether this dvd run of things or another or another system, or a metaphor for what it means.
edit on 7-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Inside of the sun is a black hole!

Nassim Haramein has an interesting theory about that

It's an 8 hr lecture but well worth it!

www.paramacxa.nl...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join