It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainman Demon Devil Spirit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok read my old posts on how I met a black spirit after I realized this reality could very well be digital who showed/refreshed me on how we are capable...every night we are interdimentional. We invented wifi so why so hard to believe and if your religious, I HATE to say it but all my psychic experiences are confirmed in bibles. Seeing the land of the dead and all that. NOW

I am a rapper and saw a video on the RAINMAN Devil and how it has been mentioned since the 60s rock music. I heard Aleister crowly opened a portal and a couple years later UFO sighting were profoundly abundant. Note that I was initiated into Reiki healing, if your not familiar, this is where you lay down and have a healer scan your chakras with their...energy. I chose to follow music. I was watching a video on Eminem and jay-z HOVA(Jahova) and the Rainman Devil how it possesed both of them. As I sit and listen and watch this video the WIND BLOWS

It has a strong whisper and says 6 6 6.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

Excellent post!

Are you familiar with the symbolism of the umbrella(ella-ella-eh-eh)?

vigilantcitizen.com... prophetic-messages-in-rihannas-umbrella/

S&F

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes

Need I say more? Okay fine!

The Industry Exposed
theindustryexposed.com...

The Arrivals
www.youtube.com...
This Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

Wash Your Brain Hollywood Mind Control
www.youtube.com...
From ancient goddesses to Lady Gaga, culture creation is the method of rulers to keep children fighting wars. Jamie and Freeman join Wash Your Brain to open the doors to occult rituals in Hollywood laying bare the propaganda techniques to help guide our youth out of the black magic spell.

Also about the $

Eye Of The Phoenix : Secrets Of The Dollar Bill
video.google.com...
Masonic President Franklin Roosevelt, aided by his Secretary of Agriculture/Vice President Wallace, ordered these Seals to be placed on the back of the Dollar Bill in 1935, having been urged on and advised by the Russian channeler/mystic, Nicolas Roerach.

Oh how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Enjoy!
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Ahh I can't resist!
Professor Griff discussing occult rituals in hip hop part 1
www.youtube.com...

hahahaha once you see it, its everywhere
edit on 6-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We invented WIFI, so why is it so hard to believe we turn into interdimensional beings at night?

Okay..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

our consciences are interdimentional.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

What up SKIN-E, I've seen you somewhere before, probably here.
Can't wait to watch/hear/read your links and music.its late here and I get up for work in 3.
But thanks for the thread and insight.friend me if us get a chance, our I will tomorrow.
I really want to get some and get into reiki, just need to find someone close and worth the time as well as find the time and cash if need be.at anny rate, thanks again!!

Good look!! Keep em comein

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I opened this thread expecting to see, Dustin Hoffman dressed as the Devil, while wearing a white sheet. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Keep it up man. Speak your mind. I dont know how deep your roots are in Hip-hop, but one MC that really helped me get my # together was canibus. Spits rhymes with skills and gives you knowledge at the same time. He may be full of anger and hate, but its like listening to classical music. Just hearing it can make you smart and a much better MC. I listened to the dude for 3 months every day, copy cat him while the music was playing and my free style and writing skills got a 1000 times better.

I was hoping you would post some more information on Rainman. I am going to leave you a message in your inbox.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

i WATCHED THE WHOLE THING OF THE ARRIVALS. i APPRECIATED THAT VERY MUCH. iTS ALL MAKING MORE SENSE THAN EVER JUST WONDER HOW TO HELP PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just make sure you have the rainman devil back in time for Woppner.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oh my,

when the power arises, a tough path for all to endure, for some the price is high and their debt will be great. be aware of the distortions in life, and the direction to which it can lead... in view of not something that anyone should ever be embraced by.

WHO IS RAINMAN........

thanks for bringing this to light.
edit on 7-9-2011 by redgy because: added vid title

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E
reply to post by MasterGemini

i WATCHED THE WHOLE THING OF THE ARRIVALS. i APPRECIATED THAT VERY MUCH. iTS ALL MAKING MORE SENSE THAN EVER JUST WONDER HOW TO HELP PEOPLE.

432 hz music there are a few threads about it here, sorry I am not very well versed in that area. it goes hand in hand with the Nazi head of propaganda changing the base recording frequency to 440hz and it is naturally disjunctive to the human brain, something like that.

Maybe you will like these rappers
Binary Star (One Be Lo and some other guy)
Immortal Technique

Oh and just do the right thing now that you see more of the big picture

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Heres a joke:

now go to 4:20 below

I mean the Illuminati elites have got to be satisfied!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
1 didnt know he feels he is GOD, thank you...............

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

watching this man preach is really interesting. Its almost as the answer is in the room with him and hes making everyone aware of a supernatural force. But yet no one has a clue and is going along with it..

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this informative subject. Not sure if any of you watched the MTV awards but there were triangles all over the place. Flashing behind the commentator, appearing randomly, etc. It was kind of scary and i decided to turn it off. Especially the flashing triangles. It was almost like hypnotic effect to them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So at this point I just want to say that I dont have any answers for you. Do not follow my lead. I was born naked and will die with clothes. Make sure you give praise to yourself before any other being because to even comprehend that being YOU had to realize first. You are your own creator. A child believes in monsters under the bed AND EVENTUALLY SEES one. He made it real. So be careful what you believe in.

ALSO I PERFORMED THE SONG APRIL 20th AT THE WHISKEY A GO-GO. Eminems song came out 29th of April on Shad-E 45.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8-9-2011 by SKIN-E because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What if the Rainman meant...Ra In Man...?
Does anyone else have any knowledge of the occult and demonic entities?!!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Look who ODB calls himself at beggining of this interview:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join