It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Landings a Hoax? Then Read This

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Fine. Since you've done the extensive research then you wont mind up showing the evidence for this? I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have a question for the doubting thomases who think the moon landing is a hoax. You've been shown we did have the rocket technology to do it. You've been shown all the calculations on how to keep a human being alive in space. You've been shown space photos left and right. You've been given the testimony of the people who went to the moon and the people who worked to get them there. You've even been given explanations for all the supposed "evidence" you're using, from why the flag on the moon remained straight to how the Apollo craft got through the Van Allen radiation belt. You have religiously brushed all this off as being faked photographs, paid witnesses, staged events, etc etc etc.

May I ask what evidence you WOULD accept that would finally convince you to drop these absurd hoax claims? If photographs, scientific explanations, eyewitness accounts, and moon rocks aren't sufficient evidence, then what is?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I'm sure most of us are pretty on board that yes, we did go to the Moon.
In the Clementine pics, you can see the blast mark from the LM, and of course, you can still bounce laser beams off the reflectors placed there during Apollo.

Even if those two pieces of evidence didn't exist....the fact is that the Soviets had (as of that time) fully penetrated our intelligence services at the highest levels, so if there was such trickery, then the KGB would have known about it, and shouted it from the rooftops to utterly humiliate us.

The fact that that didn't happen really reinforces for me, that it was completely legit.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I used to believe we did not land anyone on the moon, after reading and seeing TV shows and such, mostly critiquing the photos, as well as data like the VAB. But, while I don't know 100%, these days I am more inclinced to believe we did send men to the moon, but what was up there(is up there) was of such a nature that the powers that be could not release real information, and so the moon films and photos that have been released are hoaxed fakes. I believe there are amazing things on the moon, artificial structures, ET evidence, and such, and NASA is not letting us know it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Oh my... well done! Seriously.
This quote should be shoe-horned into every Teacher's manual:

...They confuse passively receiving "information" with life experience.
They apply critical thinking only when they do not like what they are told.
I fear for civilization...

edit on 6-9-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by DJW001

Those model rockets, those telescopes and the devouring of magazines all filled with science that NONE of them could actually reproduce....but sure could FEEL huh.

You are right it is immediately apparent that people that lived through that era feel that only LATELY things are off, and that they were not just as,, if not MORE lied to and hypnotized into the roles that they have played.

I guess you just cannot grasp that things are just NOT all as you think they are ??

It really is incredible to fathom that you believe the government and all of its various entities were not playing you hard, REAL HARD most of the time....

The reality is, you have only your faith in them as your guide,, without that faith you would question like us...

Man is it easy to shell-shock and coddle people into believing anything, i have noticed that OFFICIAL BELIEVERS are just that, Religious Nuts who have no ability to think outside of the box....because they would die if they did.....later when the "scientists" change the stories they may entertain it but i doubt that too.

My goodness!

Ever hear of Vietnam? Everyone was afraid and suspicious that the citizens were being "played." Whatever history books you have read to characterize that generation are grossly incomplete.

It is far simpler-- effortless even-- to accuse rational people of "not seeing the obvious" yet it is those, who have dug deep into the Apollo program, who do not doubt the reality.

By the way, as a Religious, believe-you-me, the vast majority of my thinking is so far outside the box, it would blow your mind. I think you "down-to-earth" people are living only half a life, and yet I embrace logic and reason. I am a religious, but not a "nut"-- I am a professional theologian--degreed, and follow in the steps of other religious in my tradition by pursing a passion for science. If I had the money, I would have a PhD in both a science and theology.

The concept that if someone disagrees with your passionate belief in a hoax, that that person must be either foolish or in denial is, well... ironic. Most of us are on the side of evidence; and I have read far more from both sides of the argument than any hoax-believer I have encountered. It comes up in what questions get asked by hoax believers-- so many easily answered by someone familiar with the documentation long before a hoax was claimed.

Of course suspicion does not occur to a person who already knows why it is not suspicious!

I weigh both sides of an argument, not allowing my passions to dictate to my reason, but the other way round. And I have been reading manned spaceflight documents since the 1960's. And when I see or even intuit that something does not seem quite right, I dig on my own before I voice suspicion-- usually silencing my suspicion by what I learn.

In fact, I do suspect conspiracies, but not in this regard. I even know of some serious large conspiracies, but again, not concerning man on the moon.

Perhaps, then, you have a false view of those who your find to be opponents?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I for one, have always believed in the Moon Landings and I'd like to thank
your Dad and his co-workers for achieving this monumental task.

The Astronauts were the 'Rock Stars' of the missions, but the guys in the
backrooms should be patted on the back too.

I know for many here, that trying to accept a belief-system at work for what
JFK announced to the world -is difficult.
But that 'cheesy-like' feel of buddie-ism really did exist once and I wager we may
never see them again.

A different technology and a different view of life, their country and their loved ones.
My... how times change.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Would you be an action tranny?

Yes... my number is 555....

Edit:
And it's Phage you'll need to see about financial dealings.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
To support your post, NASA just released pics taken of the moon that are the clearest, sharpest yet of the moon landings.

I posted a thread here with link and pics: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If NASA really did go to the moon in the 60's, there's no chance they will ever go again because the politicians are not smart. NASA's most recent accomplishment was crashing a satellite into the moon, great job

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Would you be an action tranny?

"Runing, jumping, climbing trees- and putting on makeup while you are up there..."

-Eddie Izzard.

So "off topic", but so very funny nonetheless

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by patternfinder

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by patternfinder

i have no idea, you were the one who brought up electromagnetism......

Oh my. No idea at all.

Electromagnetic radiation has nothing to do with electromagnetism. Electromagnetic radiation is light. Electromagnetic radiation is x-rays. Electromagnetic radiation is radio. Electromagnetic radiation is microwaves.

Electromagnetic radiation occurs at different frequencies. At very high frequencies (ultraviolet and upwards) it carries enough energy to remove electrons from atoms. That's when it becomes ionizing radiation. Microwaves cannot do that but they can make water molecules wiggle.

High energy particles are not the same as electromagnetic radiation. High energy particles have no particular "frequency". They're just zipping through space really really fast. It is high energy particles which is the source of radiation in the Van Allen belts.

edit on 9/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

hmm, so the electrons are just wiggling in wire when there is a short between positive and negative? this isn't causing electron flow eg...ripping electrons from atoms down a row? what proof do we have of this phenomenon?
edit on 5-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

D.c (direct current) : electrons "flow" from one end of the wire to the the other. When you get into semiconductor theory you find out about "electron-flow vs. "hole-flow" ideas.Two sides of the same coin. in "hole flow" the movement of an electron out of an atoms orbit leaves a "hole" to be filled by any electron free enough to fill in.
So the "holes" are envisioned moving.
A.c.(alternating current) can be visualized as a tube full of round marbles and you add a marble in one end, it pushes one out the other. but it gets stuffed right back in and yours falls out again so the power (the push) is transferred but there is less resistive heating along the way.

Ionizing Radiation"( the product of radioactive "decay"() is not"vibration"but actual particles "flying" off. Which is why radioactive materials "decay" through various isotopes( change into other elements) as they throw off particles. Alpha radiation (named after and denoted by the first letter in the Greek alphabet, α) consist of two protons and two neutrons bound together into a particle identical to a helium nucleus, which is classically produced in the process of alpha decay, but may be produced also in other ways and given the same name.

Beta radiation is electrons.
However I believe Gamma is a high energy electromagnetic wave..
edit on 6-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

the electronics lesson wasn't needed, hole flow and electron flow are very simple subjects.....the electron doesn't necessarily go back into the same hole.....signal propagation is signal propagation whether you're dealing with Megahertz, gigahertz, terahertz and so on and so on.....particles are still waves, prove me wrong instead of using opinion....anyways, everything in reality is continuously appearing and disappearing, then reappearing again in cycles that are understandable....this is what vibration is....particles wouldn't realease if there wasn't some movement that aided in their release....it's very simple....anyways, how do we know that there is even such thing as the van allen belts?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The hoax isn't that the moon landing didn't happen.
The conspiracy is what they are hiding that they found on the moon,
and the secret military space program which supplanted and replaced NASA as the true vehicle of space exploration.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
To support your post, NASA just released pics taken of the moon that are the clearest, sharpest yet of the moon landings.

Thank you for posting

That should just about be "it" for this topic until itcomes around again in another 4 months or so ....

but ;it won't...

edit on 6-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Even though I believe Apollo was the single greatest achievement of my lifetime, there is still one thing that bugs me to this day. The press conference in which Neil, Buzz and Mike Collins answered questions about the mission. If you haven't seen it, do. There is something very odd about their behavior that makes me wonder about what really occurred on the surface of the moon. If there's anyone else out there who saw it, please let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

this may be a very stupid question, and don't all stupid questions start out like that? anyways, i was just wondering, would you be able to tell me, if these photos are indeed real, what is the size of area we are looking at? like what would the distance be, from say, the alsep equipment to the lrv final parking spot? what made me ask that question is the astronaut footpath, and i was just kind of wondering how far they actually walked on foot...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sure the technology that went into the Moon exploration would have been
'short-changed' if the powers-that-be perpetuated a hoax.
I have seen that technology up close and the whole experience left me feeling
that these men were catapulted into a place where they became the loneliest
humans in the Universe.

@Lono1. It's true that I once put lippy on during a CIA hostage-test, but I don't
like to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

These photos do not prove anything to me. They are as a bad as a light in the sky and calling it a UFO. We know that both the US and USSR(both so we are told) did shoot things on the moon, including rovers. What these photos show could be rover tracks and rover landing stuff. These far off photos are not proof to me that humans landed on the moon. And who knows if these photos are even real as well?
edit on 6-9-2011 by tom502 because: various

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I was an adult (19 years old), and in the Navy, when man first set foot on the moon. Having lived and breathed the heady atmosphere of American know-how of that time; the extreme exaltation and the heartbreaking tragedies of the astronauts; the excitement of the news coverage of every launch and recovery--back when the "MSM" meant "Uncle" Walter Cronkite--no one can tell me we didn't send men to the moon. And brought them all back alive.

Now I'm just an old guy wishing someone would *finally* get some high-def photos of the landing sites, so we can at last get some closure on this. And shut these annoying little ####s up!
Look, actual facts haven't stopped them this far.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join