It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wants To Take Away The Judicial Branch's Authority To Decide On Abortion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
As it applies to my last post here.....you have to look at people with a RELIGIOUS FURVOR about how they deal with concepts and ideas that differ from their own....in the same way you would a PSYCHOPATH. They derive PLEASURE from professing and pontificating their beliefs as endorphines flood their body with every word that they violently proffess is the end to all ends.

But just as the PSYCHOPATH....yes...they are dangerous...but they also make mistakes and a person who has compassion and remorse can easily deflect their illogic.

But watch out for an angry, illogical and defeated debater as they all have a certain propensity to be swept up in their own furvor and attack violently without concern for anyone or anything....including themselves.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When did it become "the right thing to do" when it comes to what a woman does with her own body?

When did the government get the power to tell any of us what we can and cant do?

Just because someone else doesnt like it? We are screwed

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velocismo
When did it become "the right thing to do" when it comes to what a woman does with her own body?

When did the government get the power to tell any of us what we can and cant do?

Just because someone else doesnt like it? We are screwed

Although I find the idea of abortion in the later months of a pregnancy....I have no problem with it in the early stages of development....distastful....I WOULD NEVER PRESUME TO TELL A WOMAN WHAT SHE CAN OR CANNOT DO WITH HER OWN BODY! Split Infinity

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join