It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange pre-sleep light flashes..... Any other experiences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Thanks for the comments... would be foolish of me not to see a doctor really judging by the comments on this thread!

Appreciated advice.

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Ok.. thanks for the comments... I assumed a rational explanation by applying the principles of occam's razor of course....

Intersting the ticks our mind can play on us when we are not really paying attention to what it is doing.....

Fascinating...

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have spent my whole life having too many late nights and not enough sleep to be honest... par for the course in the world we live in today I believe.... How can I sleep that much with all this excitement going on I ask??

You are probably right though..... tiredness does funny things to a perso....

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Thanks for the advice/warning... I will keep a close eye on the matter.. so to speak.

Seriously though, a visit to the doctor is imminent..... been getting a bit more intense over the last few days.....

PA

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Hey Bob... thanks for the reply mate....

However, I do get A LOT of lucid dreams... where I am in control of the dream to a certain extent, and I am fully aware that I am dreaming, and know that I am actually at home in bed sleeping...

This is a great experience, I can actually manipulate the dream to a certain extent, although the manipulated outcome is not always exactly as I requested.....

I would say about 40% of my dreams are lucid and controllable in this way....

I use this to demonstrate that even though I am dreaming... I am actually nearly fully conscious... and am able to reason, analyse and question within my dreams....

PA
edit on 6-9-2011 by PerfectAnomoly because: Added last sentence...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Peteos

Thanks for sharing... advice taken!

PA

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Bump

I had this happen to me during the week, it was really odd. I had just gone to lay down and there was this flash like somebody turned on the light in the room. The brief second or so when it was bright (with my eyes closed) seemed to look like a room in an old home of mine. There was this "vase" in the corner where it always was, that I still own, so I ruled out any sort of astral travelling, and wrote it off as an acid flashback.

I've had Exploding Head Syndrome before, this was similar but not the same. One there was no noise and two, the "flash" actually seemed like somewhere else, a specific place, not just some light show in my head.

I'm glad this is something experienced by others, as I do wonder about my mental health when things like this happen--honestly the first time I had exploding head syndrome I thought I was totally losing it...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly
Everything you said I have another interest how many experience this and a negative blood group. My curiosity is do people with a negative blood group experienced this more or less often than the other blood groups

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join