It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame football game UFO National TV

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There's no doubt here. Can't see anyone denying this.
edit on 5-9-2011 by aceace because: add

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Short, but impressive footage!

What the hell is that?

S & F

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

V Interesting.......... A Charged Particle heading back upo into the storm cloud ????

Definitley something there !! and those clouds looked evil on the second clip.....

PDUK

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have doubts.

Why couldn't that have been a fighter jet?

The move wasn't impossible.

And again, it's a light or white object moving in the sky, NOT an alien being with a technologically advanced vehicle.

My signature comes in handy again

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Not really very convincing...

Looks like a whole lot of stuff blowing in the wind to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Deff got something here. The seemingly intelligent control is what got me.

I actually caught some of this game.

ND is in a big hole...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Not really very convincing...

Looks like a whole lot of stuff blowing in the wind to me.

Clever answer. This is very true.

"I love it when a plan comes together."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Have you ever thought that maybe spiritually advanced civilizations are the ones that are traveling the Universe and different dimensions?

If so, their "vehicles" could be a energetic field around them, formed by their Merkaba.

Think about it!

Not all Alien tech has to be a metal ship!

I'm not arguing your reasoning, just trying to put a different spin on how you think of Alien technology.

Goodday!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I guess a bird is out of the question?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's an insect or a small bird. Despite that it looks to be far away from the camera, it is in fact much closer than one would think. The rod phenomena is just another hoax among the many.

And in the case you won't take my word for it, here's a video for comparison.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You lost me at Notre Dame.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
It's an insect or a small bird. Despite that it looks to be far away from the camera, it is in fact much closer than one would think. The rod phenomena is just another hoax among the many.

And in the case you won't take my word for it, here's a video for comparison.

I'd agree with there to a point. If it is an insect or a small bird then it flies faster than the human eye and brain can process. It exists in this dimension.

So which species is it?

edit on 5-9-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Okay first, how can you not see anyone denying UFO's? There will be deniers even if an Alien lands on the white house lawn and takes a dump in the rose bushes.

That said, I am denying this one.

Yep, It looks like, trash blowing in the wind.Could be birds trying to get out of the storm. Could be electrical charges making their way back up into the clouds....

there are so many logical possibilities, there is no reason to think they are Alien flown spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace

There's no denying what?
You must present a hypothesis before an argument can be formulated.

There is no doubt in my mind.
This is a youtube video of people watching the news on television concerning a thunderstorm near a football stadium.

I challenge ANYONE to present evidence that suggests otherwise.
edit on 5-9-2011 by amnislupus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Could easily be a bug of some kind. You can see the interlacing of the video frames is causing the rain droplets to look like long streaks so the unidentified object is being made to look like a line instead of a dot as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying
I'd agree with there to a point. If it is an insect or a small bird then it flies faster than the human eye and brain can process. It exists in this dimension.

edit on 5-9-2011 by eyespying because: (no reason given)

Yes, I'm sure we can agree on that the insect exists in this dimension.

The video in the OP seems to use a relatively long exposure time, and therefore motion blur will occur. You can see this just by looking at the raindrops falling down in front of the camera, they appear to be longer and brighter than the usual raindrop.

In this video, the insects apparent "rod-like" appearance, is due to this motion blur created by the cameras long exposure time. The lighting effect makes it seem somewhat translucent. It's simply a camera trick. I can't explain it much clearer than that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-9-2011 by aceace because: add

It is not UFO... looks more like weather rocket ( www.afspacemuseum.org... ) newer versions have a guidence systems on,that can explaine direction changing. U people should do some research before u post every little thing that moves on sky as Aliens

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Its just insects very close to the camera.

Weve seen this lots of times before, its been proven.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I am AMAZED how many people KNOW exactly what this object already is on this forum.. flying rod phenomena is something commonly caught by expensive modern cameras, usually caught by the media and spotted by viewers sitting at home.. i don't have the source and i cba to find it.. but i have seen this so many times in thunder storms (light flying rods).. i recommend OP researches this phenomena to find other videos from storms in other places, i know there was one posted a while back from a storm in japan. OP do something to back up your claim because i know for a fact this is a growing trend in phenomena..
Fact is people.. it is an UFO.. because you all don't really know what it is.. but E.T craft.. were all waiting to see!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8fb989c9b6c.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join