It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notre Dame football game UFO National TV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
reply to post by dethduck

reply to post by John0Doe

France don't commonly have mega storms with debris flying everywhere.. or bugs you can see from more than 100 yards away

why don't you all traditionally use swamp gas.. or weather balloons to destroy this thread..

UFO doesn't mean E.T.... its just coming to terms that you don't know WTF it is.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

France, via South Bend, Indiana? You are either not American or you really really really don't follow sports.

Not sure what the bugs are like in Indiana, but a spec of light visible on someone's youtube of someone else's handheld on their TV screen is not going to make me convinced of anything.
In my opinion, the burden of proof is on the believers. And this one holds no water. Very likely explainable by natural phenomena. Definitely nothing close to a smoking gun.
But who knows...
In any case, it is more entertaining than watching the Irish lose yet again.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TripleDoubleSingle
reply to post by dethduck

reply to post by John0Doe

France don't commonly have mega storms with debris flying everywhere.. or bugs you can see from more than 100 yards away

why don't you all traditionally use swamp gas.. or weather balloons to destroy this thread..

UFO doesn't mean E.T.... its just coming to terms that you don't know WTF it is.
edit on 5-9-2011 by TripleDoubleSingle because: (no reason given)

I grew up 30 miles outside of South Bend (France?) IN. and I can tell you for a fact that there are some pretty wicked storms in that area. Especially at this time of year.

Saw the video.... and....... you can take this any way you like, but I'd rather watch the Fighting Irish.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's Obviously South Florida hiring a group of extraterrestrials to make Notre Dame lose

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Enhanced image of the "object" from the video. Note I applied multiple filters for your viewing pleasure.

Note that image enhancement is not an exact science. I don't have a magic "enhance" button like CSI.

As with most of my posts, I'm not going to make any theories here. I'll let you make your own judgements of what this might be.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

RODS!

Rods were explained years ago, there is nothing but insects here ladys and gentlemen.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
At the end of the video you can see another object flying in the opposite direction in a straight line and the one curving up appears that it will meet with the other. I don't think it's trash or birds etc.

Nice find

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

hope you get the cameramans version
who knows what that could be?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The preponderance of evidence points to insects...

Here is a site on "rods"

www.opendb.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonePhantom

ORIGINAL shows it best with a bright fuzzy front and back, no bug but
a likely cylinder ship. Be prepared to see evidence of bug wings flapping
in all the hoax photos and videos because they are hoaxing the Tesla ships.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, in that case, it can only be a chinese lantern...

edit on 6-9-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
College football game.
Thousands of people.
UFO in air.
No other picture of "UFO".

Makes sense! /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

My original enhancement attempted to capture any details I could pull out.

Here's a second enhancement, attempting to reconstruct the original shape of the object.

It looks kind of...phallic....to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonePhantom

We could say linear ship from one of Bill Lyne's UFO Tesla videos lets not go Dr. Fell's
path who found monoliths across America that was an embarrassment to tell anyone
about the book.

I think the Triangle UFO ship can show only two bright lights at times for some particular
reason of charge movement the linear ship must have front and back energetic charge
displacement engines for flight as some how Lyne points out a Tesla signaling patent
that has connected transmitter to receiver for a common level. So what is the signal,
just a charge movement for flight? Sounds like a TT Brown discovery but its not, its a
Tesla patent.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
People see what they want to see on ATS.

It's one of the many reasons I've more or less stopped posting here. You have a very small minority that actually care about searching for truth. The majority just want an affirmation of their personal belief, and therefore discredit any logic or reason in favor of faith. That's why I call most ET. enthusiasts this day a newly formed religious cult, because their system of practice is one of faith, belief, and "we are enlightened and you simply cannot see" mentality that aligns itself with world religions that frown on non-practitioners.

There is absolutely NOTHING in this video to suggest intelligent craft. Nothing. You can't say "I think it's an extra terrestrial" simply because that's what you want it to be. Before you even arrive at that conclusion you should be exhausting each and every possible explanation while moving up the list of diminishing probability.
edit on 7-9-2011 by SaosinEngaged because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like a seagull to me, I stopped the video and the classic m shape of the gull is clearly seen. Can't be bothered to get a screen shot check for yourselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

There lies the BIG IF.
If what you see is an actual flying machine then ET or man made and we have been
snookered by the elite and their cartels and education trusts and everything else at
their commend including Hitler and any so called development in Nazi Germany.
Also the research of Tesla before WWI that some say led to this machine.

Why think there is nothing to see here.
Why think there is no cause behind statements of ET.
A Big Lie is perhaps behind the advanced technology of such flying machines.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Looks like a seagull to me, I stopped the video and the classic m shape of the gull is clearly seen. Can't be bothered to get a screen shot check for yourselves.

Getting up close with nature in the bird world is a daunting thought.
But the idea of a man made plane is real or a hoaxing bird.
We hesitate to think of bad thoughts like we have been lied to.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It looks like more than just debris blowing in the air. Seems to almost give off its own luminescence. Also could just be light reflecting off the object. I dont know if its aliens but it is most certainly an unidentified flying object.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

That is a rain drop blowing on the camera lens.

That is what it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Based on the "rain" theory....I enhanced some images of rain drops and the object.

Warning: Really big pic!

Once again, make your own judgements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join