It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Lindsey on UFOs and Signs and Wonders in the Sky - Biblical Perspective

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have been following Hal Lindsey since I was a kid. His recent videos have made amazing connections between current events and his previous work going back to his book, The Late Great Planet Earth. In this video, he describes the biblical connection to current signs and wonders in the sky and the possible connection of UFOs to fallen angels. Very interesting.

edit on 4-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great...Another Aliens are Demons thread ...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
LOL SOUNDS LIKE A FAKE ALIEN INVASION

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

And another pointless comment to go with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by gortex

And another pointless comment to go with it.

Anyways dose this Hal Lindsey guy. Seem at all credible in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In many of my posts on ATS, I've been saying how aliens are not beings from other planets, but demons. I've also been saying that Maitreya calls himself and his other Masters as Ascended Masters. Satan has always wanted to be Christ but is the exact opposite. The opposite of an Ascended Masters is a Fallen Angel.

UFO's are Spiritual Light. There's a purpose why they haven't been solved yet and they will be the Deception as foretold in The Bible.

People have been groomed to think of UFO's carrying aliens and that these aliens are from other planets. Not one movie, or book, or song has portrayed these "Aliens" as demons. Why?

Here's the best part...soon we all will have to make a choice. Will we side with the Aliens who are here to "Help" us? Or will we choose the tougher path (you'll see what I mean when the time comes) and choose the other way? Most people will be deceived, even the elect, and side with the aliens so they can "fix" our planet.

The battle is just about to go from the Spiritual to the Physical. Which side will YOU be on?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Yes its easy to trace this back to Crowley and the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO)

Jack Parsons the founder of Jet Propulsion Lab ( Hi NASA) was a OTO high priest along with

L Ron Hubbard (Scientology founder, aka aliens are god) whom he performed the Babylon ritual with.

1947 Parsons dies in classified explosion (sang hymn to pan by Aleister Crowley before every launch)

1947 at the 33rd parallel Roswell UFO

Phoenix AZ 33rd Parallel UFO Phoenix lights (33 = phoenix= death and rebirth = freemasonry high degree, etc . . .)

I have a thread about ufo and 33rd parallel and why I lean towards spirit worship.

Also a series called THE ARRIVALS (it is from the Koran about the anti christ and Dajjal system)

Hey I like how Mohammed pointed out all the back when after Yeshua died that the Dajjal would be one-eyed

Ever look on the back of a dollar bill.

LOL If you believe you already know. If you don't then you will just call this a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok so I did an internet search on this guy and it would seem that he is not well thought of by his peers , branded as a false Prophet by the religious community.

In a message recorded in 1979 Hal Lindsey made the following predictions …
*Lindsey predicts a limited nuclear war before 1984 and an all out world war before 1989
*Lindsey predicts that the world will run out of all raw materials before 1986
*Lindsey predicts that the “Jupiter Effect” will occur in 1982 and at that time dams will burst and nuclear power plants will have major melt downs
*Lindsey predicts that the European Union will be the most powerful entity in the world by the mid 1980’s
*Lindsey announces that the Antichrist is alive and well in Europe as he is making this speech and will soon make his appearance
*Lindsey predicts the murder of all Mormons
*Lindsey says that by the end of the 1980’s the Arab nations will have a complete strangle hold on America and dominate the wealth of the U.S.
*Lindsey predicts that Russia will invade Jerusalem in the 1980’s and that the U.S. will be powerless to do anything about it.
*Lindsey announces to the people of his audience that the rapture will occur in their lifetime.
www.baptistboard.com...

Seems like he has a fair bit of previous in the predictions game .

The man still plays fast and loose with Scripture and bamboozles God’s people with his sensational teaching. He has still not repented of misleading believers in 1988. Mark these men, and avoid them.
prewrathrapture.com...

Those are just two examples but run your own search , there are plenty more , if you choose to listen to what he has to say then well and good , but if you believe it then more fool you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Nice thread i dont know bou your beliefs but i believe the rapture is on our doorstep.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

That is what they say.. when the rapture take place. that will be the governmet who will announce its an alien invasion wich i think in turn gives you the geat deception to take place in the end of times

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corsair571

He is very credible in my opinio, he is highly respected in the cristian community.. visit his site sometime an read his articles... he does have a sense of prophecy in the end of times that we all feel the gravitational pull to research.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightRider8118

Nice thread i dont know bou your beliefs but i believe the rapture is on our doorstep.

We are definitely in the end times. No doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightRider8118
reply to post by Corsair571

He is very credible in my opinio, he is highly respected in the cristian community.. visit his site sometime an read his articles... he does have a sense of prophecy in the end of times that we all feel the gravitational pull to research.

Here is another good series. This man has a past history of being bashed by CNN and was formally a Muslim. His perspective is amazing.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Just because something comes out to be to be false, doesnt mean its not true? we are in the end of times an all can laugh but when the rapture takes palce they will laugh no more..
just because he predicted those dates an came up false on those dates,, he just misread the signs is all.? this is my opinion only because his newer videos of comet elenin and other prophecy vids look HIGHLY reasonable

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NightRider8118

AMEN BROTHER that it is!! watch around the 27-30th of this month september, they say there will be 3 days of darkness and in these three days HE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Doesn't Hal Lindsey have a slurry of mis-predictions?

I don't understand how christians listen to this guy.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
yeah, Hal Linsey had a good movie/book for the time.... but time has passed him by - he's caught up in the religiousness connection--- when it's more a practical & scientific matter...

in response to this poster----
by: OneNationUnder

[People have been groomed to think of UFO's carrying aliens and that these aliens are from other planets. Not one movie, or book, or song has portrayed these "Aliens" as demons. Why?

what about the film: 'Fifth Element'... i think that story portraid an 'Angelic' being in confrontation with the demonic/lower motivated beings - depicted as fumbling/warlike stumble-bums that acted within the primitive line of thought... (true limbic driven creatures)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why cloud your mind with such rubbish. Be alert, be mindful, be observant, but DON"T be a paranoid, superstitious idiot.
The end of the world comes to us all. None of us will make it out of this world alive. This planet will be dust in the cosmic wind one day. Nothing is permanent. So be thankful of your current existence. Ponder the miracle of existing at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
yeah, Hal Linsey had a good movie/book for the time.... but time has passed him by - he's caught up in the religiousness connection--- when it's more a practical & scientific matter...

in response to this poster----
by: OneNationUnder

[People have been groomed to think of UFO's carrying aliens and that these aliens are from other planets. Not one movie, or book, or song has portrayed these "Aliens" as demons. Why?

what about the film: 'Fifth Element'... i think that story portraid an 'Angelic' being in confrontation with the demonic/lower motivated beings - depicted as fumbling/warlike stumble-bums that acted within the primitive line of thought... (true limbic driven creatures)

Please explain away the OTO Jack Parsons, L Ron Hubbard connection of spirit worship and NASA.

Jack Parsons used to sing the hymn to pan before every launch.

Then the 33rd parallel phenomena. (I have a thread about it and UFOs)

Then there is '___' (among other drugs) induced "space travel"

How about John Dee (the original 007) summoning angels with the same rituals that Jack Parsons is performing over at JPL?

But what really got me to lean towards spirits more than aliens was the series called the ARRIVALS and another called the industry exposed.

The Dajjal who leads the antchrist in the Koran is said to be ONE EYED (hmmm where do we see that?)

Then there is the book of Enoch.
edit on 4-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightRider8118

post by NightRider8118
Just because something comes out to be to be false, doesnt mean its not true?

...I think it does

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join