It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about 33

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello friends

I would like your opinion on a dream i saw last night.

I was in my mother's house,in my old bedroom,trying to sleep when a strange woman came to me.
Her face was beautiful and scary at the same time.Huge green eyes,cherish blond hair and her skin was light grey.
I was trying to find a way to make her go away ,but then she dragged me to the living room and she started writing some equations (i don't remember them) and the whole thing concluded to this:

LIFE=33 (the word life was written in Greek)

My question to her was "the meaning of life is 33?" and she answered "you almost got it,let me show you" and she started looking for a world map.Then she started fading and she said "i don't have much time.Look at the map".

She was gone and then i woke up.

Before i start this thread i did a little research on 33.

The number 33 enigmatically stretches as a latitude line across many diverse cultures in many different times. Known in numerology as the Master Teacher, 33 is the most influential of all numbers, indicating selfless devotion to the spiritual progress of humankind.

This number even permeates the biological realm studied by science: thirty-three is the number of turns in a complete sequence of DNA. [4] A more ominous connotation appears in the 33rd element of the periodic table. Arsenic is a brittle, steel-gray substance that is actively poisonous. The Greek root arsen means “male, strong” or “virile,” which suggests the active reach of this potent and potentially deadly number across the globe. Indeed, when we consider the northern latitude of 33 degrees, some intriguing synchronicities, or “meaningful coincidences,” are found.

Source

33rd parallel north

On a more selfish point,next year i'm going to be 33.

So what do you think people?Any opinions on the dream?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

That's one weird dream. I don't remember if I saw 33 exactly, but last night I had an extremely bizarre dream and I had synchronicity manifest in the form of numbers on the clock throughout the dream - 11:11 most of the time. This is the first time something like this has ever happened.

I'm not sure what to make of these "spiritual" interpretations and meanings of numbers.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Not sure exactly but don't numbers appear backwards or upside down in dreams?just want to make sure your finding answers to what your looking for

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

I read about your dream,really weird.

It has happened to me as well,i mean the "dream within a dream" situation and it's scary as hell.

reply to post by theskipper00

I didn't know that,but 33 is a number that even backwards is still 33.

I will check this option as well.

thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just made a thread about the 33rd parallel north and UFO/ Alien encounters

Why has the 33rd parallel been at the center of most American conspiracy?

Jack Parsons was a high priest in the OTO under Aleister Crowley and he later performed the Babylon ritual with L Ron Hubbard (scientology founder)

1947 Jack Parsons dies in classified explosion
1947 33 parallel Roswell UFO
(NOTE THE 19.47 degrees and 33 degrees in NASA missions: Nasa Occult link below)
Phoenix AZ 33 parallel Phoenix Lights (I saw these so I can verify)
Battle of LA 33 parallel (well close)
Himalayas 33 parallel and UFO history
Venus = pentagram = Lucifer http:// forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=93342 (put in your browser/ not sure of TC here)

Let me add

Daley Plaza 33 parallel JFK assassinated
33 degrees of Scottish Right Freemasonry
The All Seeing Eye in freemasonry and on the dollar bill is eerily similar to the Dajjal Anti-Christ of the Quran

Could there be any connection or is this all some odd coincidence?
33rd Parallel: Aliens Vs. Demons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Friend:

Were the numbers in flames? Or have you seen and flaming numbers, Tibetan or Hebraic alphabetical letters in your dreams before?

Another part about 33 and life, is the 33 vertebra of the spin and the Kundalini awakening of higher spiritual aspirations of the self.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 4-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I missed that thread.I will check it out

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

Were the numbers in flames? Or have you seen and flaming numbers, Tibetan or Hebraic alphabetical letters in your dreams before?

Another part about 33 and life, is the 33 vertebra of the spin and the Kundalini awakening of higher spiritual aspirations of the self.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

The number was written in black marker.I had weird dreams in the past,but i have never seen numbers in flames or any other language.Usually english and Greek(i'm from Greece).

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
WOW...

I simply could not believe my eyes when I read the topic of your post.

I also had a dream about the number 33 last nite. I can't recall the specifics of the content of the dream, but when I woke I had the number stuck in my head. I could see it when i closed my eyes. The number was black and was in an arabic or greek font. It was preceded with a blurry set of numbers that I couldn't see, but the number 33 was obvious.

It was on a very lite blue background. The 33 was angled toward my vision. It was a very significant feeling as related to the number. I also had a lesser but also significant feeling about the number 11 in the same dream.

The 11 wasn't as prominent, but I knew it was there and also had a significance.

Again, WOW.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by knowseriously

It was preceded with a blurry set of numbers that I couldn't see, but the number 33 was obvious.

Same here, the equations i mentioned in my first post were only clear for a short period of time and then they went blurry.
If you remember anything else i would love to read about it

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The main thing is that when I woke it was as if that number permeated everything about my sleep world.

It felt like an obvious sort of communication.

I love to dream. I love every thing about dreaming, good or bad.

I will often have dejavu and I know that it stems from my dreams. It will be an insignificant dream of speaking with someone whom I do not know or being in an unfamiliar place. Lo and behold, weeks, months or maybe even years I will have a dejavu experience and will know that it was from a dream I previously had. It's a warm feeling and will last for usually like 10 seconds or so.

My point is that I was terribly vexed when I woke with the number in the front of my mind. It seemed to permeate all my senses. I have never felt such significance from a dream.

I hadn't even read the first reply after yours about the 11:11 until I posted my reply. My girlfriend brought it to my attention. The 11 was smaller and a little more in the distance as if it had been fading away.

Very Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

This sounds absolutely crazy, and I am even crazier to probably tell you this.
When I was 13 or 14 I had a very vivid,but yet powerful vision,or if you want to call it,dream. I woke in the middle of the night to words,or should I say some sort of language scrolling on my ceiling.I remember it was scrolling from left to right. I have NEVER told anyone of this experience,except my sister,because I never knew what it meant,and still to this day,cannot understand it. It was powerful. It meant something. It was like I understood it ,could feel it,but just couldn't pinpoint what it meant. It was bizarre. It was in flames,and bright orange,it felt like prophecy,doom,and yet,i was transfixed on it. It faded as I tried to comprehend it,like as soon as i got to the next line of weird text,it dissipated,and with it,the knowledge of it. It was ancient,that I do know. It had nothing to do with 33,but it was one of the most frightening,and yet enlightening thing I have ever witnessed,next to my children being born. I would be interested if you could tell me more about these strange letters, you can PM me about it,if you have more information. Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dreams are truly amazing and can have significant meaning in life. It's up to you to find out what they mean and what you can do with them. I hope that you find the truth you seek and use every avenue available to you.

On a lighter note, however, a writer by the name of Douglas Adams wrote an interesting fictional book entitled, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in which the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. Great book if you like that kind of thing and you may be able to find some answers if not be thoroughly entertained.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfSpace
Dreams are truly amazing and can have significant meaning in life. It's up to you to find out what they mean and what you can do with them. I hope that you find the truth you seek and use every avenue available to you.

On a lighter note, however, a writer by the name of Douglas Adams wrote an interesting fictional book entitled, "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in which the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. Great book if you like that kind of thing and you may be able to find some answers if not be thoroughly entertained.

Love that series, and it is totally full of the "occult" (lol sirius b would be the star that a certain friend is from)

Corpus Hermeticum was a collection of 42 books of gnosis (knowledge), or at least that is what I read in
The Essential Golden Dawn: An Introduction to High Magic (Sandra Tabatha Cicer)
www.amazon.com...

The Corpus Hermeticum and Hermetic Tradition
www.gnosis.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your dream with me.

God bless you and much love.

GM

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Interesting.

Of note is the obvious 'all male' club with 33 levels, the Masons (would be right, 33 being male / arsen)

The 33rd Parallel has already been mentioned.

What hasn't been mentioned is the upcoming NASA space probe to Jupiter.

'JUNO' is a probe on it's way to Jupiter as of now.

In Roman religion, JUNO was one of a triad (3) of ancient gods, along with Jupiter and Minerva.

The curious thing, and on topic with your thread is that NASA plan to send JUNO into orbit around the poles of Jupiter and have it orbit the planet....33 times.

The spacecraft will orbit the planet's poles 33 times

Link: www.jpl.nasa.gov...

Masonic rituals within NASA perhaps?

Then of course, last but not least we have a virtually unknown member on our very own ATS who has been creating quite a stir, with his second hand account of a conversation with a 1 star Brigadier General, who apparently told him all sorts of secrets about unpublicized technology we possess.

Curiously though, again in relation to this thread, is the fact the the general friend was said to have 33 years of service, and even more curious (to me at least) is the numerical coincidence surrounding the OP himself.

Under his name, Vincenz32, he writes 'Chief Operating Officer'....what is the numerical value of the capital letter in each word?

Yes, that's right 33...

C from chief ABC (3) O from each of the words 'Operating' and 'Officer' is 15 each (O being the 15th letter of the alphabet)

3+15+15 = 33.

Another Masonic connection? Or pure coincidence?

edit on 4/9/2011 by spikey because: Added info

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowseriously
WOW...

I simply could not believe my eyes when I read the topic of your post.

I also had a dream about the number 33 last nite. I can't recall the specifics of the content of the dream, but when I woke I had the number stuck in my head. I could see it when i closed my eyes. The number was black and was in an arabic or greek font. It was preceded with a blurry set of numbers that I couldn't see, but the number 33 was obvious.

It was on a very lite blue background. The 33 was angled toward my vision. It was a very significant feeling as related to the number. I also had a lesser but also significant feeling about the number 11 in the same dream.

The 11 wasn't as prominent, but I knew it was there and also had a significance.

Again, WOW.

Well...now you have 33 stars in total too..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by knowseriously

The main thing is that when I woke it was as if that number permeated everything about my sleep world.
It felt like an obvious sort of communication.

I had the exact same feeling.It has happened before with dreams.The main theme of the dream to stuck into my mind for days,even weeks or even be the reason for a new research.
My previous dream was about "frequencies" between realms of existence and i still read and research on the subject.Unfortunatelly i haven't make any progress.
I don't know if it's communication,i call it "download from the universal database".I often wake up with ideas i have no previous knowledge .

I love to dream. I love every thing about dreaming, good or bad.

Same here.I love dreams.I keep a dream diary and i suggest you do the same(if you don't already).For me dreaming is a second life and i rely on them for answers i cannot find in the waking world.

I hadn't even read the first reply after yours about the 11:11 until I posted my reply. My girlfriend brought it to my attention. The 11 was smaller and a little more in the distance as if it had been fading away

11 is one of the master numbers.According to the link in my OP 11 is about vision.

The other two master numbers, 11 (vision) and 22 (vision with action) form the base of a two-dimensional pyramid, and added together equal 33 (guidance to the world), the apex of the pyramid.

You must have read about the 11:11 phenomenon
www.phenomenon1111.com...
1111spiritguardians.com...
And of course if you do a search on ATS you will find many threads about it.

11-22-33 seems to be repeating themselves for a reason we don't understand yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SurfSpace

"A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is one of the best books i ever read.Funny though that the answer to everything is again a number.

I should have studied maths instead of theatre....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Very interesting information.
Thank you for your input.

To be honest,i don't believe in coincidence.From my little experience everything happens for a reason.So i'm leaning towards the masonic influence.

33 seems to pop up more and more frequent.

top topics

join