It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs leaving volcano Parinacota in South America 21-Aug-2011, is this CGI?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Daytime unidentified flying objects were recorded leaving volcano Parinacota mouth located on the border of Chile and Bolivia. This was taken on 21st August 2011.

Witness:

I left the camera on a tripod filming a few minutes to make a "Time Lapse" while we were eating. At the time no one realized at home reviewing the clips I saw the objects and was quite surprised. You can see from the second 4 to 12 and then from 20 to 53. So they can better appreciate it, I show the video to scale back 150% and 500% speed and then again but with 500% increase in size. Captured by Canon HV30 on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at the viewpoint of Lake Chungará between 1 and 2pm.

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

What do you think?
edit on 4-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
very interesting.

do you see that ? when the video is slightly shaking, the clouds do shake but the "ufos" dont.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

You got your self an interesting video. I cant tell if its CGI but you should take it somewhere to have it analyze

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Good, noticed that as well seeing that it wasn't just my imagination I think this video can go to the hoax bin.

Nice mountain though.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have not seen anything like that before.
Knowing what people usually say about anything "ufo", is that it is a bird.

But looks to well-rounded.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Most ufo's these days tend to be bright white orbs, the reason being, they are easy to
make using cheap cgi software programmes. In the early days of modern ufo sightings
it was always saucers, later in the 1980s the hoaxes became more complex, mimicking
films such as close encounters or ET.. nowadays its always orbs, I would say 99% of
sightings are just hoaxes or natural phenomena. The problem for the future of ufology as
people get access to more sophisticated cgi is to seperate the genuine from the fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
very interesting.

do you see that ? when the video is slightly shaking, the clouds do shake but the "ufos" dont.

Never really noticed that but the obvious explanation for this vid would be CGI anyway, just looking to see if there was any counter arguments

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
When it zooms in, watching the first object "rise from the volcano" it looks very fake - especially the way the frame seems to slightly shift to the right. I don't feel like time-stamping it.

There was an actual interesting "Volcano UFO" video out there - Wasn't a hoax, but may have been cast aside on ATS due to it not being clear enough footage.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
very interesting.

I saw that and watched it a few times just to make sure it wasn't an optical illusion. The clouds are so big and not really moving so the shake is very apparent on them and if the smaller moving object was shaking it would be less apparent and harder to detect. I'm confident they were not shaking clearly showing it as some sort of cgi layer on top of the original film.

I would say these are no longer UFOs and instead IFOs Identified as a CGI layer.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

IMO fake!! The "UFO" only appears with 500% and it's not the zoom of the camera. It's a post effect zoom. Which means the camera man didn't see it and added that bright dot with some Adobe like program.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I agree, the camera shakes but the UFOs don't. It's fake. It's CGI.

It is incredibly easy to add fake UFOs to a camera that is on a tripod because you don't have to do any motion tracking. However, if the tripod is not perfectly stable, and the wind creates small camera movements, you must do some motion tracking so the UFOs move with the camera shake. If you don't do motion tracking, then you can tell it is fake. That seems to be what happen in this case... it is a clear fake.

To the hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

join