It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was it a inside job?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

All of that dust is from the tons and tons of concrete in each building being pulverized. Thank you for posting this particular post. You have shown you can no longer be debated with or taken seriously if you didn't know this elementary fact.

The elementary facts are:

The only concrete in the buildings were in the floors. The concrete averaged 4" thick and was sandwiched between a layer of corrugated steel and a layer of carpet or vinyl flooring.

All of the steel in the building was coated with fireproofing or gypsum board. The spray on fireproofing averaged 1.5" and covered the underside of the floors, the floor trusses, the core columns, the spandrel plates, and 3 sides of the exterior columns. The amount of area covered by fireproofing greatly exceeded that of the concrete.

The fireproofing was also much less resilient than concrete it can easily be crushed into dust with your bare hand.

During the collapse as one floor impacted the next, it would knock the fireproofing off the bottom of the floor. Next the over-pressurised air in the room would blow out the windows and the fast exiting air would carry the dust with it. This is what gave the impression of an explosion.

We know for a fact, that before the collapse, the steel was covered with fireproofing.

We know for a fact. that after the collapse, the steel was no longer covered with fireproofing.

Get the picture ?

The dust was mostly fireproofing. The white stuff coming off of the core columns in your photo is dust.

If you don't know about the fireproofing, you should find out about it, before you spread your Truther Propaganda any further..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

Hmmmm. I'm wondering why you didn't post the link to the website you got this from.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Hmmmm. I'm wondering why you didn't post the link to the website you got this from.

what do you mean hmm? as if im being conspiratorial or something. i just posted something i thought was interesting, and getting your opinions on it.i don't know really anything at all about the 9/11 conspiracy. i was just browsing through the forums, checking out info, clicking on link after link. i had to go find the original link i clicked on, then click on 2 more after that just to get this for you.
theintelhub.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">theintelhub.com... curity-tapes-from-the-world-trade-center/
i had no idea the post was gonna generate so many comments, and i was a bit blown away. i was mostly just reading it as if it were another thread, "learning" as much as possible. you all know much more than i do about this stuff so i guess im gonna leave it in your hands

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by secretmonkeypants
now to me, that seems very suspicious. vans start showing up after everyone leaves, no marks on the vans either so there is no way to really identify the vans. so what could these vans have been doing?

and the source for that claim is what exactly?

I copy pasted the paragraph and did a search. It comes from

The Missing Security Tapes FromThe World Trade Center By Susan Lindauer 8-1-11

She seems a bit wacky.

Wacky Link

Who knows? Maybe she had a security job at WTC and was watching surveillance monitors just prior to Sept 11, but I kinda doubt it.

oh wow, i didnt even realize i had accedently skipped a paragraph. this explains where she got the info,

According to my high level State Department source with a top security clearance, who disclosed the unusual nightly activity, no vans matching that description had entered the World Trade Center at such an hour in any of the weeks or months prior to that date. It was a unique event.

link to article

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
oh.. whats the source? i find this a fscinating piece of information, unfortunately you do not provide a link.

please? maybe they should have gotten license plates..

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

its right above your comment.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

High level State Department source with a security clearance.....and thats a fatal shot to the credibility of the story. The State Department would not be involved with the investigation, saying "high level with a security clearance...is pilling on the BS to make the story sound good. NOW, if it had said an FBI or NYPD or PAPD source, that would have lended a bit of creditability.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

High level State Department source with a security clearance.....and thats a fatal shot to the credibility of the story. The State Department would not be involved with the investigation, saying "high level with a security clearance...is pilling on the BS to make the story sound good. NOW, if it had said an FBI or NYPD or PAPD source, that would have lended a bit of creditability.

Yep, I could hear it now:

"Sir - we have those security tapes that show the guys delivering the explosives to the World Trade Center, what do you want me to do with them"?

"Destroy them NOW! Wait, before you do, sent them over to the State Department and make sure everyone gets a good look at them first".

"Will do sir"!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by bftroop

There is no video of this!! How about we let logic prevail here? How could a security camera in the parking garage of the WTC have possibly survived the total collapse of 110 stories on top of it??

My point exactly!!! So how does anyone know this to be true. Is there a witness. Who is he/she? What is your source and how reliable is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by secretmonkeypants
now to me, that seems very suspicious. vans start showing up after everyone leaves, no marks on the vans either so there is no way to really identify the vans. so what could these vans have been doing?

and the source for that claim is what exactly?

I copy pasted the paragraph and did a search. It comes from

The Missing Security Tapes FromThe World Trade Center By Susan Lindauer 8-1-11

She seems a bit wacky.

Wacky Link

Who knows? Maybe she had a security job at WTC and was watching surveillance monitors just prior to Sept 11, but I kinda doubt it.

This is the source of this story. I would say mentally unfit would put this one to rest.

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist, author, and antiwar activist. She was accused of conspiring to act as an agent for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions involving the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[1][2] Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial and all charges were dropped in 2009.[3]

<< 1   >>

join