It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Food Chicken Recall, Does Anyone Know Anything?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliWV
reply to post by sayiamu

Diminished stock because it's in the dumpster.
I was afraid to say the name of the restaurant because I don't want to get fired.
At our store we're offering to substitute steak for the same price.
I'm back at work this morning, still no word as to why the chicken was pulled. Our manager says they're not going to tell us. Nobody has gotten sick or anything, maybe it does happen all the time, but I've been working restaurants in this area for 22 years and i've never seen this happen. There's nothing about it on the goverment link someone provided earlier (Thanks, btw).
If they do tell us something, I'll let everyone know.
AliWV

This is why you should not have a picture of your self on the net or use your real name. It sounds like to me that you work at a fast food restaurant. 99 cent for chicken.... I am only going to tell you this because you have a daughter. Fast food is population control, 500,000 people a year die from coranry hart disease and fast food is linked to it. The food is riddled with cancer causing chemicals. I am amusing you fry your chicken, I would be willing to be that you use soy bean oil or canola oil to fry with. Witch is GMO, do you know what GMO is? Do you know the harmful effects of GMO? If not then you should look it up for your daughters sake. Not to menchen the bad quality of meat witch is filled with more chemicals and GMO from the food it eats.
Maybe this is why your chicken was recalled
www.youtube.com...

Bad sanitation in these large factory's is not uncommon.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All this mention of food is making me extremely hungry...

<< 1   >>

join