It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pets

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Lets see all the pictures of your pets. Whether they be cats or dogs or birds or bugs lets see the pictures of your favorite pug.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here�s Max (my cat).
He�s a devil to catch flies and have 100% ballcontrol with any ping-pong ball.

[edit on 2004/8/26 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Don't know if I did it right.

This is Kaluah my boy cat of 10 years in his typical position--
flat on his back with his feet in the air!

[Edited on 8/22/04 by aWoman]

[Edited on 8/22/04 by aWoman]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My doggy jewels she is a 6 year old akite I think

and my dog max he is a 4 year old weimaraner

[Edited on 22-8-2004 by Thug69]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is Rocco, a seven year old german shorthaired pointer. He likes eating and sleeping. His favourite thing to do is eat.

This is Blitz, Shes a four year old german shorthaired pointer. I think she's retarded. She barks at the simpsons theme music and is afraid of vacuums, brooms, ironboards, vents, drums, guitars, the porch, baths and alot more. She spends most of her time eating plastic then throwing it up.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
He's appeared a couple of times already, but there's no keeping a good hamster down ... Here's KayEm's hamster, Sparky (known by myself as 'Old Sparx')

Click here for his story.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   

AND THIS WAS BACK IN FEB WHEN HE WAS A PUP

Mulligan Oswald (the irish dog) He loves to sit at the screen door and check things out, he's 8 months now and won't eat food unless it has some kind of beef chunks or doggy gravy in it...... He's really spoiled...

[Edited on 22-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
16 year old willie , named after the immortal bill the cat , and doing his best impression

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The fish is not a pet! We ate that 21" (3lbs. 10oz.) Rainbow later that night

[Edited on 8/23/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Ok I forgot to add my fish and these pics are of Mulligan taken today...

My fish is named johnnie chung by my husband, he's a betta. my other one only lasted 3 days he was sick but at least he got a good home before he went to fishy heaven...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's my two dogs

Max 4 yrs old (white and tan) a cross Jack Russell and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Layla aprox 14 months, a cross Jack Russell Terrier.

Layla i got from the dog rescue home about 2 months ago she was only 1 year old and had been dumped on the street. She had pups with her and had them in her first season when she was only 8 months old. She doesn't know anything and was badly mistreated so its like training a young pup from scratch.

[Edited on 23-8-2004 by The Real Deal]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's some pictures of my pets...
This is Belle...she sits right there about 90% of her time

This is Dante, my all white pit bull...He's sleeping like a devil here - lol - he's a puppy in this picture, but he's grown quite a bit since I took this (this picture is about 3 months old)...I need to take a new one

Last but not least there's good old Spencer....he was abused before I got him and he's also epileptic
- I guess he's trying to blend in here...real sweet lug of a dog tho...he's always doped up on pheno Belle likes to chew on his fur and piss him off - lol

They're a rough crowd, but someone's got to feed them

[Edited on 8/25/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I aint got pics but ive got
2 Dogs - Welsh Border Collies (Sheep dogs) 1's got epilepsy the others got Diabete's how many dogs d'ya know with those!!
and Chinchilla

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
EOH,

It's none of by business but I think you should get a new area rug... That one you have is too girly... Unless you live with your mom and she's the big cheese around there... No offense.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
EOH,

It's none of by business but I think you should get a new area rug... That one you have is too girly... Unless you live with your mom and she's the big cheese around there... No offense.

I love the pot-shots you try and make True Lies.....keeps me on my toes....no matter what the situation, you seem to find it approporate to belittle me on other threads b/c we disagree on a something else...

At any rate....if you must know....I just got out of a lease and moved back in with the 'rents to save money...that's the carpet they have in what they like to call their "German room"....although it's not my style, I don't have a problem with it - the dog is the one who spends most of his time there...take your interior decorating complaints up with him

*pat on the back* All in good style and grace

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I love the pot-shots you try and make True Lies.....keeps me on my toes....no matter what the situation, you seem to find it approporate to belittle me on other threads b/c we disagree on a something else...

Hey hey, I said that once about your pic, I have no problem with you, I don't belittle you or take cheap shots... I think thats the pot talking...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Note the raindrops looking like cats eyes...

[edit on 2004/8/27 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have no pics but here it goes

1 black and white cat

Formica Sanguinea (slave maker ant)
Lasius Emarginatus (ant)
Camponotus Cruentatus (big aggressive ants)
Myrmecocystus Mexicanus (honeypot ants)

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here are my cats.
Cloe

Gillmore

Cloe is 7 years old and Gillmore is 1 and a half years old.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This is Shadow...

Also have B&W cat Oreo and a crazy tabby named Lucy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join