It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Wisdom on Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Was going to just copy and paste from my blog but not enough characters allowed to do so, so here is the link

awakened1.blogspot.com...

When the latent faculties within are developed and brought forth into full consciousness then manifested and directed toward one soul purpose with true passion, intention & unwavering dedication complete success is the reward and destiny is revealed.

This is the goal of Initiation, the Esoteric & Divine birthright of all conscious beings to experience. To replace mere belief with direct experience, mere faith with direct knowledge. To live from the Heart with no illusions. To adhere to a strict moral code that benefits not only the individual but All. This is the Secret of the Arcane, the great Mystery shrouded by the veil and illuminated from darkness by the inner fire, the light of God, the Cup that the Water of life flows from ; Many seek but few have come to drink from it.

Doubt and fear are diseases to be eradicated as they arise in the mind. Love, Compassion, Truth and the highest virtues must be manifested in their place and never compromised by the many illusions in line to distract from the path.The Reward for this is universal unspeakable Truth. It is complete Freedom from mental and physical slavery and bondage of every kind. It is time for All of humanity to awaken from its slumber.

I AM that I AM

Veristas Vos Liberabit.

Posting for those who are interested in such topics

edit on 3-9-2011 by awakened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i see as in a mirror only dimmly. . but yet i see?

much light and love for a journey.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Excellent, the dark mind forces aren't working here.

Keep up the good work.

GM

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Treespeaker
i see as in a mirror only dimmly. . but yet i see?

much light and love for a journey.

Great thought!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Such a beautiful love to wake up and find true freedom, to know and feel absolutely we are divinely loved, to choose for my true self and not live by default.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by electricalpup

Utopia...whatever change happens...has got to be for the better...I feel it...I know it!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Each day further verifies the path chosen, by consciously creating the change we wish to see in the world by BEING that change fully and riding the waves to see where it all leads

All the BS and intentional manipulation will transmute, it doesn't really have a choice in the matter....hopefully sooner than later though, its going to be a wild ride, already is shaping up to be one with all the rapid events every week or 2

"I sure could use a vacation from this....Learn to swim...."

new topics

top topics

join