It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby is about to be born

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Soon now the new is to spill out for all to see, and marvel at its wonder.

Come Now and see yourself in the ∞

MODS: You might not understand the allegory and symbolylism presented in this video. However, it is the proper Category exactly. Thanks.
edit on 3-9-2011 by HermitShip because: fx

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Link not working.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Fixed.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Mmmmkay...watched the video. Would you care to share your thoughts now, make a comment, statement, explain what you are implying, please.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
yes pls do...
the video and ur words have me intrigued

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Mmmmkay...watched the video. Would you care to share your thoughts now, make a comment, statement, explain what you are implying, please.

These things have been explained to all for thousands of years. Yet, there is still no understanding of them. What then would you like me to say that will enplane them?

It is not my video by the way, although I know what it is saying.

If I say one thing, one will say another, because of the confusion of the times. That was the original intent of symbolism and allegory. It was to transmit knowledge without words, because the words just profaned the knowledge, and left it convoluted. This knowledge can be found in all Holy Texts. In all Philosophies. In all allegory. In all indigenous knowledge. It is saying the same thing, but in different ways, different metaphors, and different expressions.

Buddha did not remain quiet for no reason, and spoke few words for no reason that were filled with concise knowledge. Nor did Jesus. Or any of the other Teachers.

I can say nothing more that will help any to understand, because those that do do, and those that dont dont. How many more words are needed? Will there ever be enough? No.

No matter, it is not dependent on People understanding any longer. We are that close.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Beautiful and sad, i shared a tear.
God forgive us.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We reek of confusion while simmering in a pot of greed. The real system, the real truth is found in nature. The answers achieved using a quiet mind and ingratiating heart.

Impressive artwork you've presented...

(A take on Romans 1:20)

For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the hearts and minds of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable
edit on 3-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
awesome.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
Beautiful and sad, i shared a tear.
God forgive us.

Everything is going to be ok Friend. All is as it should be.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

We reek of confusion while simmering in a pot of greed. The real system, the real truth is found in nature. The answers achieved using a quiet mind and ingratiating heart.

Impressive artwork you've presented...

(A take on Romans 1:20)

For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the hearts and minds of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable
edit on 3-9-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

It is not my artwork, but I am sure the author would appreciate your admiration on his videos thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I loved the video it made my heart grow three times it's size

am I going to die in 7 days?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Soon now the new is to spill out for all to see, and marvel at its wonder.

Come Now and see yourself in the ∞

MODS: You might not understand the allegory and symbolylism presented in this video. However, it is the proper Category exactly. Thanks.
edit on 3-9-2011 by HermitShip because: fx

I'm sure the moderators know where to put threads my friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Indeed they probably do.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Unlike any other cycle, this one. I believe the DVD has a last page, the coloring book comes to an end. This is the last cycle. That this the progression for earth, the teleos purpose of all things. In the end its the love and caring for those around and noticing all in need, being sensitive to the needs of others, and their pain. Simple answers on the tests of life.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Interesting thought. Lets hope there is big canvas to work with on the last page.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I may have seen a glimpse of it, at least from one possibility. I thought it was past life, now I'm not so sure thats what that was. Its about a separation of elements, light to light, light as a feather, or the shadow side/gravity of guilt, though even that is temporal as well. Though the birth process is a good metaphor, the matrix is a womb, and we're becoming here. So we need to look at all the economic/political/punitive religious beliefs, judgements and callousness to the suffering of others here, and realize, we have a long ways to walk in the shoes of whom we've become, or at least it will feel like that. But in infinity its somewhat hard to make that measurement: long/short, bigger/smaller, higher/lower, for thats all arrangement and perception. No where you place the dot in the infinite line, or on the infinite fractals, can you ever take a measurement, for wherever that dot goes, its the same = endlessness surrounding it, infinities within, and without everything, or potential ones.

Who are we becoming here? Thats the question. Earth is going to rise up, to the higher plane it originated on, and is from. Law of consequence and permissions given by apathy is what brought it down. The school has a final exam. Then the pencils go down. Who are we becoming here? What Spirit do we have? What light do we see with? How much love do we have or compassion for others is what it comes down to.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Ditto...Tear, then beautiful! Oh..my heart!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Adam has fallen much, from its apathy of being, thus the desire for the duality of Good and bad it seems. Being itself is pure love, undefiled by the duality. How though do you reclaim that being when all have the knowledge of Good and bad in them? A world of yet unborn children not defiled by the profane that is passed down to them by their parents of the adult.

How to accomplish this has caused many great agony for some time. Hard choices to make. Or have been made I should say. Unconditional love minus the duality of Good and Bad is distasteful to many because of ego. So does the tree of knowledge need cutting down and to be burnt? For its purpose has been served, which was to prove that duality is the wrong path, that separates and creates the struggle of the soul with the knowledge of good and bad.

Like you have stated. The cycles might be coming to and end. The final chapter has been read, and we are at the last page. What comes after then? For the book has been the story of good and bad, the DVD pages that is. Does "the return to innocence" lay beyond the pages? A return to Being?
edit on 3-9-2011 by HermitShip because: add

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

If this was all an experiment then it may have failed...we have still yet to see! Burn down the tree? I don't want to...maybe retool it, yes....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join