It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Open Lines 2/9/11-3/9/11 [NASA Safe opening]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

When I listened to Hour 4, it went as far as "It's something small. it's Howard Stern...Dump it(or him). Or close to that. The 'stern...dump' is correct though.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So is this case closed or are we still getting conflicting stories here?

I'm thinking the Howard Stern joke makes the most sense right now, unless somebody can post an audio clip of something different being said. The links posted by spaceg0at sound like the same guy to me too.

Hopefully somebody calls in and this gets explained. What bad timing to cut the show off at that moment right?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
*Edit* The streamlink plays more than the live-air version posted above.

I just downloaded and listened to the stream-link podcast.

Here is why it got deleted *edit*, he said:

Caller: "George you are not going to believe what I'm holding in my hand right now. It's so small."

GN: "What is it?"

Caller: "It's Howard Sterns..."

*audio interrupt*

GN: "Dump it"

This was NOT a conspiracy, this was a sick caller who violated T&C and they cut it out. They did not want to air this guys sick joke about Howard Stern. They left more of it in the podcast (which was wise) to avoid such conspiracies as just got started here.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pianopraze because: realized live air and podcast had different info so edited post to reflect this info

Is that Captain Janks?!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

It sounds like it to me. That guy must be dedicated. He had me fooled, he had George fooled.

The audacity it takes to make that up and hang on hold all night.

Does he get paid to plug Stern?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
reply to post by cluckerspud

It sounds like it to me. That guy must be dedicated. He had me fooled, he had George fooled.

The audacity it takes to make that up and hang on hold all night.

Does he get paid to plug Stern?

No, just a devoted an of at least 20 years. He is not on any payroll of the show.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
it seems that hes been active lately

www.youtube.com...

heres a clip of capt janks messing with art bell

youtu.be...

"who's high pitch?"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If this is the area 51 worker, I have heard this before and it is a bit creepy. Whether he was just a random loon or he was legit is another question in itself. But I remember around the time that I listened to this, that another video of the same person was also out there somewhere. The guy proceeds to say that he was a bit paranoid or something and that he over-reacted when he made the initial call.

I will try and find the video again unless someone else has already found it...

www.youtube.com...
Maybe this one.....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
"who's high pitch?"

I'm Kelly Clarkson..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The guy had the combination to this safe for how long and just decided to open it up during open lines. How many people would wait to open something that was so tantalizing to open? That alone would make me question the truthfulness of the caller.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Maybe he was checking to see if anyone was paying attention.
edit on 3-9-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Had a similar type call on C2C a while back where a man claimed that he was flying his civilian airplane towards and eventually into Area 51 airspace. He described that as he approached he was being contacted by the tower to land the plane and he ignored it. Then he saw 2 lights take off the runway ( intercepting fighters) just as he starts yelling that he is over Area 51 the call crackles and drops.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I transcribed the last few seconds precisely. Not sure why there is confusion. He does mention before the part I transcribed that he opens the safe and finds a bag inside. Then he says precisely what I typed above.

I would put it up on Youtube but they tend to close youtube accounts that put up Coast to Coast shows and I want to keep mine. For those with the download it starts in 9/2/11 hour 4 at precisely 21:21.

This is easily verified. If by no other way, just pay the 5 dollars for one month if it bugs you that much.. i pay for a year at a time. I love Coast to Coast.

Here is a full transcription of what is missing from the earlier posted C2C youtube clip:

George: "What's in there?"

Caller: "There's a bag. In a plastic bag. Hold on..."

George: "What's in it, what's in it? Hurry up!"

Caller: "OK she's got it sealed pretty tight, hold on... Oh my God... George you are not going to believe what I'm holding in my hand right now. It's so small."

GN: "What is it?"

Caller: "It's Howard Sterns..."

*audio interrupt*

GN: "Dump it. Alright and now we goto Morgus..."

This was not George Noory facilitating a hoax, he is humoring a caller in the same way he does hundreds of other callers. This caller pulls a T&C violation and George tells the producers to dump it.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Well I believe you, that does make perfect sense. No conspiracy here after all. A couple of replies said they heard different things but I trust you.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by toothpastert

I agree,with the whole Geraldo thing,BTW.......

Your avatar creeps me out,I had to let you know that too..........

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
i was listening last night but turned it off becuase of the old woman droning on and on about her dead mother..

sometimes open lines is unlistenable

anyone find the audio from this call anywhere yet?

yeah. Thats what I heard and did the same.

He gets some of the lamest people on there..

A little while back he had Tommy James (musician) talking about his record label being ran by the mob and his band as well.

Sad but who GAF?

C2C was the original ATS more or less. Then it turned msm. Sometimes interesting, usually not.

If I hear one more channeler I'm gonna explode.

As far as the little safe, most likely as previously stated. Nothing.
edit on 4/9/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Reminds me of this

Too bad it delayed ep 3 another year, Gabe was pissed over this, this and not getting pizza for dinner.
edit on 4-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sounds like baba booey

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They just played this on the radio. Less than 2 minutes ago. What the OP says is exactly what happened. He was in the middle of telling what was in the plastic bag and he got cut off.

Weird! Only thing I can think of is its a publicity stunt by the show of some sorts. I'm glad I heard it for myself!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

If I could edit my original post to say "Disregard, this is just a Baba-booey prank played on us all" I would.

Check out the last post on the first page. it has the full transcript of what we missed.

Just some guy who plugs Howard Stern for fun I guess.
edit on 6/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join