It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praying For Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ok, so you pointed out a passage. Obama has already been president for almost a full term, so I wouldn't call that short. Which makes me think this has nothing to do with the current president.

Could it be a future prediction of our next president?
Could it even be talking about the US? Perhaps some other country.
What is your take on it OP?

This is probably the smallest thread I have ever seen started on here.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just to make sure this is seen:

Romans 13.1-3 "Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. Therefore whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same;"

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

Originally posted by OldCorp
(if only to ask God to give him enough common sense to keep from totally screwing us.)

Only if it has been determined that God and righteousness is what motivates him.

In that, I am not convinced.

In fact, I am certain that he and Cheney eat dead babies raw for breakfast.

But I understand what you mean.
edit on 3-9-2011 by azbowhunter because: (no reason given)

I have photographic proof that Cheney eats babies.

I just made that, and I never claimed my photochopping skills were all that great.

ON TOPIC, we should pray for Dick too. That evil sumbitch needs all the help he can get.
edit on 9/3/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

LOL!

Not even the Pope reciting a nine day Novena while holding Jesus' hand would be enough to save that guy!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Good one OldCorp.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

Well, this started out as a "HA HA" type of post that has chosen a new direction. But no sense in trying to hit the brakes on it. This being an open forum, threads have a knack of becoming their own "thing". So I say, let it take the path it wants to. Besides, I am not one to yell at a river for bending to the right, when I think it should have turned to the left.

And even the childish insults that are thrown without merit can have their place (I guess, since they are already posted).

With all of that said.....

There was no prediction being mumbled under breath here, by me at least. And to grant your post with the respect that it deserves would require me to put on a more intellectual hat; something that is a tad impossible for me at the moment as it is 3 am here in phoenix and I am nearing the 72 hour mark of no sleep.

I will say that I am intrigued by the insights of the members here, as discussions such as this allow (by will or by force) hidden, intimate beliefs of spirituality rise to the surface and shared. So I would love to see this thread continue.

What is your take?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

Okay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join