It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over river in China..Must See!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I came across this on (nolink) Very clear video. Before the debunkers start in, if it's a fake, lets see it duplicated.
Anyway, one of the clearest videos I've seen in awhile.

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 3/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
cgi?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That looks an awful lot like the CGI UFOs used in those fake Haiti videos from a few years ago. The YouTube uploader seems to have filmed the same craft on different dates. I call fake.

link   
reply to post by madmax8

Correct.

link   

i've seen better in video game trailers

edit on 3-9-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Looks real but it's too good to be true...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

It looks great until it goes overhead and above the trees... at that point it looks like a green screen almost. And the reflection in the water seems almost too convenient.
However... you also see the water being sprayed out from where it is. Of course hollywood could recreate this easy... but that's the typical debunking # everyone hears.

"Debunking" aside... I think it looks almost too good to be true.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Why oh why do I even open these kind of threads...........I've seen better graphics in a video game. Oops, I see someone has beaten me to the punch.
edit on 3-9-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That looks so fake, especially towards the end. In my honest opinion, it looks like CGI was used.

Even if it is real though, so what? It came, did what it needed to do and left. I do believe we aren't alone in this expanding universe, but until the day extraterrestrials step foot on this planet we inhabit and I see them in the flesh then finally it will ultimately change my perception of everything.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It's been debunked on here a few times before. Inconsistencies like reflection and blurring.

Guangzhou UFO Video

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
fake for sure..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I just want to say I

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That's definitely fake, looks like something from a video game.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Does anybody speak/read Chinese? Or, Manderine, I don't know what language this is, but it's pretty to look at.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This video is to good to be true i think its CGI ..There is so many programs out there to fake this stuff anymore and its a shame for us serious people into UFOs..I call the video a fake..Peace, sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Real or not this sure beats watching vids of fuzzy lights and funny clouds. I see there seem to be several different vids of this.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
looks fake also looks like a sphincter with guns mounted on the inside and christmas balls in stead of dingle berrys weird.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I want to believe but that looks like CGI, especially in the second video. It's just vanishes out of thin air. Come on please. It would have kept going down the street. Not just conveniently disappear.

edit on 3-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This thread proves to me that anyone over 35 can't tell GCI from physical objects. It's ok, its a skill that the younger generations are kind of given through more exposure...you'll catch on one of these days oldtimers.

Anyways, yes, this is straight CGI.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Definitely fake.
Even the sound, which they stole from this video:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join