It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Animals Talk To Each Other With Words That We Will Never Be Able To Understand?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I really hate "animals are more advanced then we are" and "theyre laughing at us".

Isnt that sort of self deprecation a bit unhealthy? The fact that we can KNOW, UNDERSTAND and then dicuss these facts, through computers, should be enough evidence for how far superior the Human being is.

Of course, we should love and take care of our animals, but dont $hit on our own self worth. Were the most important physical creation, with an ability to unify creation through own efforts to see the unity underlying all things.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
who is the more advanced species? humans that have progressed so far that they can destroy themselves in a couple of hours or days?...or...animals that have sucsessfully evolved and survived for hundreds of millions of years?...for me the answer is easy and rest assured...humans will never survive anywhere near as long as that!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

who is the more advanced species? humans that have progressed so far that they can destroy themselves in a couple of hours or days?...or...animals that have sucsessfully evolved and survived for hundreds of millions of years?...for me the answer is easy and rest assured...humans will never survive anywhere near as long as that!

Well, yea, if you look at it from that, pessimistic perspective, humans are nothing but destructive creatures.

But that isnt true. The very fact that we can see our own destructive nature, dislike it, and seek with a true good to change it, in my eyes, makes humans infinitely better than animals.

Animals are good without consciously choosing to be so; they have no free will. Any dog owner knows that a good dog is indicative of a good owner. There are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners. We humans ingrain a trait into our animals depending on how we treat them. If we show them love, and treat them as a child, they will be a spendid friend. A dog, in his younger years is like a kid. Theres very little difference between a 3 or 4 year old and a dog.

But it stops at that age. Man evolves further beyond those primitive years, and reaches a unique level of consciousness that only we possess. We come to KNOW nature, not unconsciously, as animals do, but consciously, with an understanding of its abstract laws and ways.

We are a very very special creature, and only a blind idiot can fail to see it.

How can anyone get any better without changing his own opinion of himself? Someone who hates himself can never truly get better, because he doesnt see such potential in himself.

To see our good side, how we love, cherish and support animals, is to see the true Human Being, and not the lower-than-an-animal ignoramus who harms nature and animals.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
some animals are smarter than humans...link > green.yahoo.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by MysticPearl

I really hate "animals are more advanced then we are" and "theyre laughing at us".

Isnt that sort of self deprecation a bit unhealthy? The fact that we can KNOW, UNDERSTAND and then dicuss these facts, through computers, should be enough evidence for how far superior the Human being is.

Of course, we should love and take care of our animals, but dont $hit on our own self worth. Were the most important physical creation, with an ability to unify creation through own efforts to see the unity underlying all things.

How is it self depreciation? I'm in aggreance that animals are more advanced than we are and that they are laughing at us for our stupidity.

We think we're special, we think we're better, we think we dont need nature, and try to make our own version of it with cement and metal. All we've done is enslave ourselves to the money while being too stupid to realise that we're slaves.

We are the most important physical creation? Hahahahahaha, i just fell off my chair laughing.

This again, is why we humans are so #ed up. This arrogance, this falsified idea that we are the be all and end all of this planet. This idea of being superior to everything else on this planet is the biggest reason why we are so #ed up.

Absolutely pathetic. We are the scum of the earth, the ultimate parasite.

When animals:

start killing other animals for no reason whatsoever

Start hurting, disadvantaging, or USING others of their own kin for things other than reproduction and food

Then you can say we're advanced. As you'll know that what we are is the next natural step of evolution. It's not.

And just because we can push a few buttons on a box to communicate doesnt mean #. You do realise they've trained mice/octopus/monkeys/rats to press buttons too, yes? Clap clap, we push buttons and make noise. Real superior here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

The most intelligent animals in the animal kingdom do all of those things.
Great apes, Orcas...

And I'm not entirely sure if dogs or cats kill for pleasure but they are known to kill for reasons other than food or self defense.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Someone who hates himself can never truly get better, because he doesnt see such potential in himself.

Someone who is arrogant, who thinks they can do no wrong
can never truly get better.
same with someone who is narcissistic or full of themselves.
. . . as for animals communicating, yes and more advanced then
humans.
Proof; I'll never forget the indecent I personally experienced.
Raising orphaned Canadian geese, I had placed them in an
outdoor pen that I thought was safe enough. I left to take care of some
errands.I was gone for no more then 30 min. when I was so startled it stopped me in my tracks. A urgent telepathic message, panic,
crying for help. I've never felt anything like that before.
I couldn't ignore it, it was that strong and clear.
I had to leave the groceries behind at the market and race home.
To my aghast a fox had entered the pen and taken one of the
baby fledgelings.

I look at animals very differently ever since that day, and have a lot more
respect for them knowing that indeed they do have a higher ability
to communicate than us humans do. There is no question about that.
For instance, it is more than just wind current and air flow that
keep geese aligned and to follow a lead.
It takes a level of planning and communication to acquire that.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
tigahawk you have hit the nail on the head...humans ars stuck up and we've managed to reach a point where we are able to destroy ourselves in one day! animals have been evolving on earth for 1,000 years for every 1 year that we have, we destroy ourselves and eachother and we cheat,lie steal,hurt and the animals will live on and think about how we relentlessly slaughter them every single day...are we evil?...sure looks that way...is our collective negative karma going to annihilate us someday...yes...
edit on 5-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I like to think they are talking to each other.
Maybe not domesticated dogs or animals, since they weren't raised in the wild and wouldn't have any way to learn the "languages" but I'm fairly certain at least birds communicate with each other.

Why not domesticated animals? What would being raised in the wild have to do with it when they still come in contact with members of the same species?

My personal belief is that they all communicate in sounds and actions. Now weather or not we will be able to understand them one day depends on what happens when we transcend into the 5th dimension. According to the bible at the beginning of time we were able to communicate with all living things, yes? If you believe this to be so as well then just wait till the poles shift back to where the started (the beginning of time). I have a feeling a ton of answers will be unraveled.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Squirrels also having warning sound.

We always know when there is a cat in the area. A squirrel will get to a high location out of harms way, and give a loud, warning "chirp-squawk" to alert others in the area.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TigaHawk

I couldnt be anymore repulsed by your tone.

Respond to Link post. And grow up.

This is absolutely true:

But that isnt true. The very fact that we can see our own destructive nature, dislike it, and seek with a true good to change it, in my eyes, makes humans infinitely better than animals.

A human can be both worse than an animal, or better than an animal, depending on our actions. We have Free Will to choose.

We can be angels, or demons. And apparently, all you want and indulge in seeing is the demon and monster in man. A completely radical and unhealthy perspective.

Its common knowledge that the Nazi love for animals and nature was partial reason for their own hate for 'subhuman' races. When human beings are treated as just 'refuse' , no better than any animal, while treating animals with the same or more respect, we can be sure that we have fallen far from Gods grace, and instead turned away entirely from our own redemptive potential. We focus on the evil in ourselves, and see in nature the paragon of perfection.

The irony, of course, is nature can be quite cruel. The lion hunts according to its nature. We too, destroy according to "our" nature. This then would be a natural and perfect response. We should be destructive creatures according to the 'survival of the fittest'.

But im not advocating that at all. I see our own free will as proof of our superior nature. Superior, since we can unify all of creation through our actions, but inferior, because we can be selfish, and succumb to our own profligate nature, and act even worse then the animals do. Because we can consciously know and choose to act differently.

I am completely positive that man contains the key, and man being made in the creators image, that is, the cosmos exists within man, has the ability to be as Elohim, only when he exercizes his free will towards the good and righteous. To help animals; preserve their native areas and insure that human beings do not encroach on them.

Seeing the beauty in man doesnt imply supporting the concrete jungles we call cities. I think its ugly, and destructive, both spiritually and physically. But just because we have done this, doesnt mean we cant undo it and redeem ourselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
show me animals building and operating death camps, the way cruel and sadistic humans do and then put eachother inside them to be enslaved,tortured and killed..."wild animals are more civilized than we are"...animals hunt and kill for food,for survival,humans do it for thrills and dominance,fear and control...
edit on 5-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
~

The more people I meet, the more I love my cat
thanks to the state of one world order.

edit on 5/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
New techonologies such as Cymascope will be able to create a picture of sounds. Once we know all the pictures each sound represents we can communicate. They are working with dolphins right now.

www.cymascope.com...

Here's a great dolphin and whale Vid....you will love! Really it is about Toroidal Rings...

edit on 5-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
We all used to speak one language which was Hebrew if you go by the Hebrew txts. That notion is also in the book of Jubilees aswell. But that was in the garden.

I've had instances where I could swear I've understood animals of various species at different times. But that could just be my mind playing tricks. The coincidences say otherwise though!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
imagine an advanced translation machine, a super computer that would be able to record any animal sound, any sounds that any species makes, a birds chirp, a dogs bark, a cats meow, a lions roar, a dolphins squeak, ect,ect and traslate it into english! the world and the way we look at reality would change overnight and never be the same again. what would they be saying to eachother? what would they tell us? what mysteries would they reveal?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

That sounds really cool.

Dolphins are probably one of the most interesting creatures. Im curious to know what they know, how they think....

I take it they take this information - the sound translated into images - and then interpret it??
edit on 5-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadLights
We all used to speak one language which was Hebrew

Aramaic script was the original language of israel
I take that's what you really meant.

edit on 5/9/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

27. And on that day on which Adam went forth from the garden, he offered as a sweet savour an offering, frankincense, galbanum, and stacte, and spices 2 in the morning with the rising of the sun from the day when he covered his shame. 28. And on that day was closed the mouth of all beasts, and of cattle, and of birds, and of whatever walketh, and of whatever moveth, so that they could no longer speak: 3 for they had all spoken one with another with one lip and with one tongue. 29. And He sent out of the Garden of Eden all flesh that was in the Garden of Eden, and all flesh was scattered according to its kinds, and according to its types unto the places which had been created for them
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Source

50:3 For this belief cf. Josephus, Ant. i. 1, 4. The idea underlying the text here is that up to this time both men and animals spoke Hebrew, which was the universal language till the building of the Tower of Babel.

This is what I was saying!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Aramaic was only spoken in Israeli society. All religious texts were in Hebrew.

Also, according to the Rabbinic tradition, Hebrew was spoken during the reign of David and Solomon, but went into disuse when the kingdom split apart.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join